Job Ad Type:
About Aptive Education
Aptive Education is a global, premier college consulting company that builds education technology platforms to provide educational guidance utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Gamification methods. Our technology is designed to personalize and accelerate a student’s path to college admissions and beyond.
Whether we partner with organizations or with individuals, our success is nurtured and embedded by opportunities for learning and growth, rooted in the belief that the apex of a student’s educational journey starts with expansively discovering their interests and then deepening their pursuit towards becoming self-driven in growth, mastery, impact, and achievement.
We operated in Seoul, South Korea and New York City.
About the Role
As an Executive Assistant, you will be working directly with Aptive’s Executive Team in helping facilitate communication, scheduling, managing priorities, execution and completion of tasks. Successful candidates find satisfaction in maintaining order, providing clarity, and anticipating needs based on individual working styles and goals by planning ahead. In the end, an EA will learn firsthand from each executive and develop a breadth of knowledge not only in business but also the education industry. This is an unparalleled opportunity for growth.
- Calendar management, accounting for day-to-day meetings, calls, and movements, both business and personal
- Communicating with teams and assisting with project management, helping prioritize the most urgent and important matters
- Prepare reports and/or special projects which may include data collection, data entry, research, final copy preparation, etc.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, meeting notes, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Performing minor accounting duties (e.g., expense reports)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using task management and project collaboration software (ideally ClickUp; e.g., Basecamp, Asana, Trello)
- Detail-oriented, organized (strong time management skills)
- Good recommendations for restaurants, team outings, and being merry
- Fluent in Korean, strong English abilities, bonus: functionally fluent in Mandarin
Resumes collected are for recruitment purposes only.
Aptive is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
엡티브에듀케이션은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 엡티브에듀케이션은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.