Sexual Problem

Maybe I feel some sexual problem. I am not sure becoz sometimes it is ok. sometimes it is not ok. That's why I need to go hospital for test. but it is not HIV problem.It's dropping semen with pee. Last month was fasting month. I did not take water or food. From last month, i see it. 

plz will you give me the name of the hospital or clinic with address or cell number from where i can get treatment?

Mention here that i am in Daejeon city.

Thank you