Recent posts

Type Titlesort ascending Author Replies Last.Post
Event 8th Thursday Party Grand Open in Seomyeon manager 0 11 years 9 months
Event 8th TANZABEND with YEON-JUN(MYSTIK [email protected] Famous,KSU almost famous 0 8 years 1 month
Event 8th Punk'N'Roll Circus @ Vinyl Underground manager 0 10 years 11 months
Event 8th Hurshimchung Brau Oktoberfest @ Hotel Nongshim manager 0 9 years 11 months
Post 8Seconds ♥ Korea 2012 fashion brand~ Gangnam location grand opening! Elle 0 9 years 10 months
Post 88. – 94. Fall In Coffee, Yoger Presso, ToPresso, Cafe Droptop, Coffine Gurunaru, Alice2046, good & goods JPD does ROK 0 7 years 1 month
Post 87. Lemon Tree Cafe (Random Weekly Review) JPD does ROK 0 7 years 1 month
Post 83.5% NATURAL CHEESE. BUT WHAT, PRAY TELL, IS THE OTHER 16.5%?! fishstick 0 11 years 1 month
Post 83. – 86. Aco Coffee, Caffe Tiamo, Caffe Primo, Coffee of Dream JPD does ROK 0 7 years 1 month
Event 80's/90's Old School Party @ Rock N Roll house manager 0 11 years 3 months
Event 80's Illusion vol.6 (Club Via, Hongdae) manager 0 12 years 4 months
Forum topic 8.6 / 6pm / saturday / Meet with Korean Friends...! hsgood 0 11 years 1 week
Post 8 Types of Gimbap Koreans Love crazykoreancooking 0 6 years 9 months
Post 8 Tips You Need to Know Before Visiting Vivaldi Park Trazy 0 5 years 6 months
Forum topic 8 students for 30 an hour on saturday morning alex green 4 11 years 7 months
Post 8 Shocking facts about Working Overtime in Korea koje 0 10 years 1 week
Video 8 Sentences for Korean Learners expatkerri 0 9 years 4 months
Post 8 Secret Tips for Saving Money in Korea gobillykorean 0 5 years 6 months
Video 8 Secret Tips for Saving Money in Korea gobillykorean 0 5 years 6 months
Video 8 Pros and Cons of Moving to South Korea (2019),8 한국으로의 이동에 대한 찬성 및 반대(2019년)입니다, 8韓国への移住の賛成·反対2019年 JackG 0 3 years 3 months
Post 8 Limited Edition Christmas Gifts to Buy from Korea Trazy 0 5 years 7 months
Post 8 Korean Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making 90DayKorean 0 7 years 7 months
Post 8 Korean Experts Reveal the Biggest Mistakes Students Make When Learning Korean 90DayKorean 0 6 years 9 months
Post 8 Interesting Ways to Stay Warm This Winter 90DayKorean 0 3 years 9 months
Post 8 Ideas to visit in Seoul during rainy days lisyafaride 0 11 years 1 month
Post 8 Fun Facts About South Korea 90DayKorean 0 6 years 2 months
Post 8 Best 2015 Christmas Highlights in South Korea (Photos) Trazy 0 6 years 7 months
Event 7th Tanzabend with Sarovia @Almost Famous, KSU 2014.05.31 almost famous 0 8 years 2 months
Event 7th Punk'N'Roll Circus Special Edition @ Vinyl Underground manager 0 11 years 1 month
Post 7th Busan International Tea Cultural Festival MattE 0 9 years 11 months
Event 7luck summer festival ds 0 7 years 2 weeks
Post 7:30 am and I’m in love ndamiano 0 10 years 2 weeks
Post 77. – 82. Cafe Icebean, Essentia, Pasta Farm, Eat, Coffee & Mobile, Take Out Coffee JPD does ROK 0 7 years 1 month
Video 76회 TOPIK 시험 대비 김미숙 선생님 라이브 특강 masterTOPIK 0 1 year 2 months
Post 76. Mint Bloom Flower Cafe (Random Weekly Review) JPD does ROK 0 7 years 1 month
Post 73. – 75. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, T&T’s Party Coffee & Cocktail, Cafe Adam’s JPD does ROK 0 7 years 1 month
Post 72 Hours in Tokyo with the Canon EOS R jt 0 2 years 10 months
Post 72 Hours in Goa Korea Fix 0 7 years 2 months
Post 71: Into the Fire Baltimoron 0 12 years 1 month
Post 70th Anniversary of the Korean War: North Korea isn’t Going Anywhere; It’s Pretty Stable (Unfortunately) Robert E Kelly 0 2 years 1 month

Pages