Presenting part 8 of the "You Know Korea is your home when..." list. See part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6 and part 7 for even more funny stuff.
Without further ado...
You know Korea is your home when:
- You see a group of foreigners and conclude they look fat.
- You win an argument with an ajosshi.
- It's normal to see kids walking on the streets unaccompanied after 10pm on a school night.
- Pigs promoting pork products no longer seems unusual.
- You argue with a restaurant's staff over why they can't serve you something - in Korean.
- It takes more than a minute to think of something you miss from home.
- While out with friends, you notice the sun coming up - then follow them when they go for breakfast.
- You see a Korean woman with B-cups and think 'My God those are huge!'
- You go to a Western restaurant and ask 'where's the kimchi?'
- You have no idea who or what a Snooky is, or why 'The Situation' is capitalized.
- You create your own Korean slang.
- You see a product with no Korean on it and you do a double-take.
- You actually begin to get along with the ajumma.
- You use more Korean curse words than English ones.
This post was originally published on my blog,Chris in South Korea. If you are reading this on another website and there is no linkback or credit given, you are reading an UNAUTHORIZED FEED.