Job Ad Type:
New academy is looking for 1 full-time Native Teacher (already in South Korea). The owner is foreigner and has a lot of experience managing academies.
- Location: Yangsan, Near Namyangsan Station.
- Starting date: 1st of December 2021
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 1pm to 7pm (1pm to 2pm is class preparation). The classes last 50min with 10min break between each class.
- Students from 10 to 16 years old with a maximum of 10 students per class.
- Salary: 2.1 to 2.4 million depending on your experience + housing
- Holidays: 15 days + National Holidays
- After 1 year contract fully completed, severance is provided like the law require.
- Pension and assurances (3.3 taxes)
We are looking for:
- Native-English speaker from the U.S, Canada, the U.K, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Must be able to provide documents of bachelor’s degree and a clean criminal record.
- Visa: F4, F5, F6 or E2 (can sponsor E2)
- Most importantly we want someone honest, well organized, and cheerful to help us make this business successful.
If after a year the business is profitable then the salary will be reconsidered. We want to make this academy a nice and fun environment to work/learn for both teachers and students. Would you like to be part of this new team?
Hope to hear from you soon!