Job Ad Type:
Teacher Recruitment Qualification and Terms
1. School Introduction:
Seoul Scholars International Math and Science is an independent secondary education for a student in grades 8th-12th and located in Daechi-Dong, Korea.
2. Teacher Recruitment(6):
- Math: Able to teach American high school level Math including Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus and
- English: Able to teach American high school level English including English 10 ~ English 12, AP English literature and composition, Journalism and etc.
- Social Studies: Able to teach American high school level social studies including Geography,
US History, World History, AP World History, AP US History and etc.
- Science: Able to teach American high school level science including Biology, Chemistry, Physics,
AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Physics and etc.
a. Major: Any major related to the subject. (Ex. Education, psychology, engineering and etc.)
b. Career: More than a year in high school for a faculty member.(Career would not be considerable if he or she has a bachelor degree related to the subject)
c. College Degree: At least BA or BS degree of top 50 Universities or Colleges in US News.
d. No criminal record in Korea and home country.
e. A citizen from a country where English is spoken as native language or possible for Korean who can speak English as a native level.
f. Someone who thinks student first, last and always.
g. No bias for gender or student achievement.
h. Visa: Only F Visa (F4, F5, F6 and etc.) holder.
i. Working Hour: 8 am ~ 5 pm
4. Terms and Conditions:
- Negotiable when you have an interview
- Paid vacation: 8 weeks/year (Including summer and winter vacation)
- Free lunch
c. Working Hour: 8:00~5:00
d. Payday: Every 25th day of each month
e. Tax: Medical, Annual Pension, Unemployment, Income Tax for full time teacher
3.3% income tax deduction for full time freelancer.
f. Sick Day or Absence: Will be followed by school policy.