Job Ad Type:
Super Central Busan Haeundae district near Kyungsung University/PNU Central Busan working hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon to Fri.
YBM Busan PSA: Actual Working Hrs. are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm-Able to leave school at this time
Busan PSA: Haeundae district near Centrum City subway station and not too far from the popular Kyungsung University/PNU district also within the Haeundae district.
*Start dates: May-June-July 2022
*Teaching high level & attentive kinder to early-elementary age students
*Salary 2.4 to 2.8 million won + housing
*Salary 2.85 to 3.25 million won without provided housing option (Applicant can choose
Qualifications to Apply
- Native English Speaker with E2/D10/F-series visa status or documents for E2 visa sponsorship
- F-series visa applicants must have documents for registration with the Korean education office
HOW TO APPLY
*Please submit a short cover within the email indicating your available date to begin a new contract, attached updated resume in word or pdf format and a digital picture of yourself.
*Please email over your visa ARC card pictures front and back (Can edit out any private info) to expediate the application process.
*Applicants currently not in Korea without an E2/D10/F-series visa please email over pictures of the following items (Background check with apostille, degree with apostille, passport page)- Please update on the status of these items if not on hand yet.
- Applicants will be able to receive very detail information about all YBM PINE Division schools during a phone call with the YBM PINE Division Head Office.
- Applicants will be able to know an approximate guarantee salary for their level of qualification prior to a formal interview with their selected location/school
Danny J. Kim
YBM PINE Division Head Office
Email: [email protected]
All YBM PINE Division schools are 100% owned and operated by YBM Corporation – Contract is fully guaranteed by YBM.
Visit http://global.ybm.co.kr/ to learn more about the corporation that manages the YBM PINE Division which fully owns & operates all the YBM PINE brands such as our YBM GATE, YBM PSA, YBM AppleTree and YBM Learning schools in Seoul, Busan and Bundang.
YBM PINE division schools are extremely popular among teachers in Korea as our reputation for providing a fantastic combination of balance compact working hours with an emphasis on quality over quantity teaching workload is well known by the English teaching community here. The key to our success has been our YBM staff members who truly value the importance of our teachers by providing great support to them by consistently maintaining a professional working environment with appropriate facility to allow our teachers to effectively carry out their roles reaching their full potential as educators. All of our schools are located in the most popular areas of Seoul & Busan. See the specific locations listed below and target the locations that best fits what you are looking for in a teaching position in Korea.
All YBM PINE Division schools adheres to the labor law requiring minimum 11 days of weekday vacations for first year employees and at least 15 days for 2nd year continuing employees. All National Korean holidays off including newly created Korean holidays with no makeup classes on weekends in lieu of these holidays.
All job related work duties will be done within the working hours with no weekend work and no extra work outside of school hours.
Why choose YBM?
- Reliability: YBM is a multi-million-dollar organization ensuring job security & contract reliability.
- Full-Benefits: YBM complies with Korean medical insurance, pension & severance pay regulations
- Accessibility: YBM schools are located in the most PRIME districts of Seoul, Busan and Bundang
- Transparency: Receive accurate specific information regarding employment before signing any contracts.