Job Ad Type:
Amazing English academy in Busan is looking for friendly English teachers for full-time and part-time positions. Located near the beautiful Haeundae Beach, our school offers full-day English immersion classes with dramatic play and interactive activities. GKK believes in teaching English through hands-on activities.
About the positions:
Full time: This position is from 9 am-6 pm Monday-Friday with lunch and break times.
- Salary: 2.1 million won per month or higher (based on experience) plus housing or housing allowance
- One way flight paid
- National Health Insurance
- Severance pay after 12 months
- Visa Sponsorship
- Start date: Sept. 2021
Part-Time: This position is between 10 am- 1:50 pm (with lunch provided)
- Salary: 1.6 million won
- Visa Sponsorship available
- No housing or medical benefits for part-time position
- This position is open to foreign teacher applicants already in South Korea with an E-2 visa. If you are already in Korea and looking for part-time work please contact us.
- Start date: ASAP
Requirements for both positions:
- Must have a Bachelors degree
- Must have completed TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certification for ESL teachers
- Must be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, or Ireland.
Responsible for preparing and delivering English lessons to kindergarten and after-school elementary students. Must be able to manage and engage with a class of up to 12 students. Responsible for monthly attendance and feedback reports.
If you are interested in either position please feel free to send a resume with a recent photo and any documents you feel necessary for the hiring manager
We look forward to hearing from you.