Job Ad Type:
Amazing English academy in Busan (Haeundae) seeking two full-time and one part-time teacher beginning Sept. 01, 2022. As our school continues to grow we are seeking teachers who enjoy interactive teaching and learning.
Located near the beautiful Haeundae Beach, our school offers full-day English immersion classes with dramatic play, music, and other hands-on Montessori style activities. We also offer a very friendly work environment with teachers that are always supportive. The classrooms and buildings are bright and open, with plenty of sunshine and fresh air.
About the positions:
Two Full-time Teachers: This position is from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday with lunch provided
- Salary: 2.2 million won per month or higher based on experience
- Free housing or housing allowance provided
- one way flight paid if currently abroad
- National Health Insurance (50%)
- Severance pay after 12 months
- Visa Sponsorship
- Start date : Sept. 01, 2022
Part-time teacher (monthly rate): This position is from 9:30-2:20pm Monday-Friday with lunch provided
- Salary: 1.9 million won per month
- visa sponsorship possible
- no housing provided for part time position
- Start date: Sept. or TBA
Part-time Teacher (hourly rate): This position is also available on an hourly bases
- Morning teacher: Monday-Thursday 9:40-11:40
- Afternoon Teacher: Monday-Thursday 3pm-6pm
- The hourly rate for this position is 30,000 won per hour
Requirement for position:
- Must have at least a Bachelors degree
- Must have completed TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certification for ESL teachers
- Must be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland.
Responsibilities: Using our curriculum and textbook, you will create and deliver engaging English lessons based on various monthly topics and themes to kindergarten students as well as after-school elementary students. Some supplemental work necessary. No more than 12 students per classroom. Experience writing reports using encouraging language a plus.
If you are interested in any of these positions please send your resume and a recent photo, along with any other documents you feel necessary for the hiring manager to:
We look forward to hearing from you.