Job Ad Type:
Assistant Professor position opening at Busan Kyungsang College in Busan(ESL teaching position). Applicant who can speak korean are preferred. Please see file attached.
The term of contract will be one year (renewable), beginning on March 1, 2021. Applicants should be native English-speakers and possess F-2, F-4, F-5, F-6 visa preferably. Applicants with teaching experience and understanding of Korean society will be highly considered.
▣ Qualifications for Open Position
This position requires a master's degree and requires more than two years of teaching experience at a university or college.
※ Although experience and other qualifications may be considered
You are required to work for 12 hours of classes per week (usually in the morning hours. In addition to extracurricular classes in the afternoon once or twice week)
▣ Salary and Benefits
- 2.4 million won per month
- Private pension
- 4 weeks vacation (2 weeks in the summer and 2 weeks in the winter)
- Private office
▣ Recruitment Schedule : 2021.2.17. ~ 2021.3.3. 17:00
▣ Submission documents
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Documentary evidence(Education background, Teaching Experience, Relevant Work Experience, Relvant Certificates, etc)
▣ The process
1. Submit a resume and cover letter to the human resource manager at
※Application Form Download link :
2. document screening
- Final successful applicants will be appionted for the first semester of the 2021
- Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
- If there are any differences in your documents, your application can be denied.
- Department head : ☎ 051-850-1147
- Human resource manager : ☎ 051-850-1043