Job Ad Type:
I'm not a recruiter; I'm posting on behave of my school.
Banowilly in Nampo is looking for 1 Foreign English teacher to start from them end of November, 2022.
-Start Date; November, 28th ( 2-3 days of orientation before the start date)
-Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:50am - 5:35pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 9:50am - 6:55pm
-4,5 kindergarten classes in the afternoon. (35min per class)
-4 Elementary school classes in the afternoon. (40min per class)
-Vacation (about 7-10days and public holidays) -
-Insurance; national pension (50/50) and medical insurance(50/50)
-Flight ticket back home
-Salary: 2.2million - 2.3million won per month
-Housing; 300,000won housing stipend per month or provided apartment
- have prior teaching experience
- hold a TESOL/TEFL certificate preferred
- be a native English speaker
- must hold all required documentation to apply for E2/F5/F6 visa
- must have a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- applicant currently working in South Korea
How to apply;
Send your resume to us by email and set up the schedule for the interview.
You need to do an in-person or Skype interview.