Job Ad Type:
We are looking for a kind teacher who can work from this spring.
A Full time native English Teacher
Prefer already staying in Korea
Location: Tongyeong city, Gyeongsangnam-do province
Our academy has been teaching students since 2014.
Start Date: March, 2023
Salary: 2.2 million won~
• housing provided
• Work Hours: Monday-Friday 1:30PM - 7:30PM
(definitely no Saturday classes)
• Students and teachers here: Kinder
• National Health Insurance
• Severance pay
• Visa Sponsorship
• E2 qualifying countries only
• 11 days of vacation; 6 days Summer/ 5 days winter
• All Korean Red Days off work
You will teach 5~10 students for each class.
Each class is for 50 min class. (Switch with Korean teacher every 25 minutes for elementary school students)
You will work usually from
1:30 to 7:30 p.m. (including prep time: about 1 hour)
-Fun and Energetic Personality
-Be a citizen from one of the 7 English-speaking countries (USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand)
- Bachelor's degree or above
Necessary documents for employment in Korea
: federal / national-level background check and degree
- Both APOSTILLED (Embassy Stamp for Canada)
For initial application,
email me your resume and your recent photo.
It would be helpful if you could send us a self-introduction video.