English speaking oral surgeon??

I’m looking for an English speaking oral surgeon in Busan. I have impacted wisdom teeth that need to come out. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: English speaking oral surgeon??

Hi,  there is Pusan Nat'l Univ. Dental Hosptial in Yangsan.

You can call 055-360-2011 for further information.

If I can help you with English Korean help, you can call me at 010-9457-8941.

RN. Lee, Hei Sung

Dongeui Medical Center