Hair care, Hair fall and Hair Loss Problems in South Korea
These days I find many of my friends are facing the hair loss problems in South Korea. Generally, Koreans have beautiful hair with but little thin and very straight. Either they straighten their hair or sometimes its natural but straight hair is very much in fashion in South Korea.
There are several saloons in Korea with high technology and good techniques for hair care.
The hair is just like a graden hence it needs good nourishing and lot of care.
But sometimes environment, food habits, lifestyle, imbalance in diet, change in climate effects the hair growth and the texture. Every person has its own hair texture based on their family history and gentics but caring for your original normal hair is very important. Nowadays, hair coloring, straighting, perming etc is quite common, as everybody wants a new look. In the saloon they use several kinds of different products which hamper the growth of the hair and effects the texture.
Medically the hair growth cycle is explained:
Hair grows in three different cycles in the form of a cycle which includes anagen, catagen, and telogen. About 90% of the hair on the head is in the anagen, or growth phase, which lasts anywhere from two to eight years. The catagen, or transition phase, typically lasts 2-3 weeks, during which the hair follicle shrinks. During the telogen cycle, which lasts around two to four months, the hair rests. Mostly the hair grows on the scalp.
"Hair grows about 6 inches a year for most people"
If you see serious problems of hair fall.
So the solution for good nourishment of hair within South Korea:
- Wash you hair regularly with protein rich shampoo
- Dont use hair dye, hair colors or gels often
- Eat almonds everyday
- Massage your scalp with a good hair oil twice a week in the night
- Olive oil, coconut oil or almond are really good for hair
- make own own hair pack with henna, lemon juice, one egg, apply to you hair for 2hours and wash with shampoo, once in a month
- Drink lot of water and eat fruits
- You can also apply hair serum from available in Misha, faceshop, bodyshop
- Keep your hair clean
- Also you can apply hair creme from Indian product, hair protein creme from Himalaya products
Hair Clinics in South Korea
- Laser treatments in the specialized FDA aproved clinics
- Hair transplants at the saloon
- There are several hair loss treatment products in Korea by AHC, DHC companies.
- Meet a doctor
- Keratin pills with 6months course
So please be careful in choosing your hair products.
Take care well!