Recruiting the FURMODT’s FULL-TIME native ENGLISH EDITOR
With 15 years of global localization under our belt, working with KBS WORLD and various internationally renowned works for film festivals, FURMODT is recruiting the full-time native English editor.
Translating all kinds of content into various languages, we turn shows, films, and promotional materials into media that can be enjoyed by audiences of all cultures.
We are looking for partners who can work with FURMODT for an extended period of time.
Even if you don’t have experience with translating videos, as long as you have a deep understanding of translations,
we will help you out and train you so that you can continue to work with us.
- At least 5 years of residence in an English-speaking country
- An educational degree earned abroad
- A deep love for content like dramas and films
- Ability to sit and work for long periods of time
- A level of meticulousness that’s out of this world
- A native proficiency in English and high level of fluency in Korean (Topik level6)
* Number of recruits : 00
* Selecting Process
1. How to apply : Send your resume via or email
2. Complete a brief test after an interview
3. Depending on the test results, decision will be announced within a week