Looking for a Temporary Part-time teacher (teaching adults) in October!!
My school is looking for temporary part time teachers :
- Sub needed for 9 days (October 7-8, October 10-11, October 14 - 18).
- Two morning classes and two evening classes (four 50 minute classes): From 9 am to 10:50 am for two hours, and from 6pm to 7:50pm for two hours, four different classes.
- If one person can do both shifts, that's great. Otherwise, either shift is fine.
- Teach amazing adults and take a break from those pesky kids. It really is a great teaching experience.
- 25,000 won per class (100,000 won if you can teach all 4 classes).
- We are only accepting applications from passport holders of the following countries:
USA, UK, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, and Canada.
- E2 visa holder is fine but we need to get the agreement from your current visa sponsor.
- Looking for self-motivated adults who love to chat and practice conversation.
It's so easy a caveman could do it!
- Location : Near Nampo subway station.
- If you're interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Please indicate what shifts you are available for, morning or evening, or both.