Gangwondo, Four positions, on Sep 1, 2.2~2.9 M won + Severance pay+annual leave
How are you?
I am Yun and the top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com
Please answer them and send me your resume and a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Do you have E2 visa? Or what visa documents do you have?
2) What is your current salary and preferable salary?
3) What other facts are in your mind when you choose School? Shorter working hours? having a housing allowance? higher salary? Round air-ticket?
4) When are you available for skype interview? What is your skype ID?
5) I would like to have a letter of recommendation or current school phone number to check your reference. Could you send to me?
6) After check every school positions details, let me know what position that you want to apply to.
*Vacancy : Four Position ( Female, Male and a couple teachers need )
*Starting Date : September 1st ( Orientation is at the end of August.)
*Locations : Wonju- si, Gangwondo < Manjong Station , KTX >
*Salary : Beginner 2.2~2.3 M / Experienced 2.4 or 2.5 M ( One year teaching experienced ) ~ 3.0 M ( Several years teaching experienced & work this school for a long time )
*Schedules: M~F 9 am ~ 6 pm ( Prep 1~2 times in a day )
*Students: Kindergarten ( Age 5) ~ Elementary (up to Age 11)
*No. Native English teachers: 4
*Housing : Furnished single housing will be offered or housing allowance ( 400.000~500.000 per month)
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), National pension (Yes), Severance pay. 10days paid vacation. One way international air ticket will be offered. If the instructor fills up the one-year period, there are 15 days annual leave in a year, which is a system where employees work at the regular company to take annual leave. If you have not used an annual leave in a year, the school calculates it and gives it to the instructor. It gives 15 days a year, that's about half of your salary.
* British, Australian, American, Canadian, New Zealander, South African teachers will be preferred.
Thank you so much
I am looking forward to working with you,
Skype ID: goworldyun