English Literature teacher starts in Seocho, Seoul on Oct 1st
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com
To make process a lot faster, I would like to ask some questions to you. So please answer those and send me your resume and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
* What visa documents do you have in your hand? or current visa?
* What is your current salary and preferable salary?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer?
* When are you available for Skype or a phone interview?
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full-length pictures, if you don't mind. Several pictures would be nice.
Here are job details>>
< Seoul position >
*Vacancy : > One position (Female, Male)
*Starting Date & Location :
Oct 1st – One teacher need at Seocho ( Nearby Seoul Nat’l Univ of Education subway station line 2 & 3 )
*Salary : 2.2~2.3 M won (Negotiable)
*Schedules: 3 ~ 9 pm
*Students: elementary and Middle school
*No. Native English teachers: 20
*Housing : Furnished single (walking distance from school) or housing allowance 500.000 won/ month
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), National pension (Yes), round airfare , Severance pay, 10 days paid vacation.
*This school is focus on English writing after reading a English literature.
* Education, English or English literature major will be preferred.
* British, Australian, American, Canadian teacher will be preferred.
*Please send me your resume (doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to email@example.com
Applicants should meet the following qualification by Korean immigration law.
To have a citizenship of one of the following countries.
- Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, USA
To have a Bachelor's degree or higher in any field from an accredited university located in one of the above countries.
To be a native English speaker
To be in good physical and mental health
To have no criminal record
Thank you so much
I am looking forward to working with you,
Skype ID: goworldyun