DIRECT HIRE: September position in BRIDGE program at Busan Global Village
Our education style is unlike others since we mix between a typical classroom setting and our fun, immersive, interactive “experience rooms”. Because of our large foreign teacher staff, we are perfectly set up to help those who are new to living in Korea settle in. Unlike some schools, we always pay on time and in full, and there is NEVER unpaid overtime.
*Please note, due to our 32 foreign teachers, we do rolling hiring throughout the year. So, even if you aren’t available for these start dates, you can submit your application for future consideration! Please include your availability in your application.
1. Program: “IEC Bridge”
2. Schedule: Tue/Thu, 10:20-19:20; Wed/Fri, 09:40-17:40; Sat, 08:35-17:30
3. Teaching style: Weekdays - “Regular Program” 50% (2-day field trips at our location)/IEC 50% (hagwon); Saturdays - Kindie (prepared curriculum, easy to pick up)
4. Age/class size: Regular Program - elem. Gr6, 18-22 Ss; IEC - kindie-middle school, 10-12 Ss
5. Start date: 1st week of September (1 position)
6. Salary: 2.1-2.3m KRW (based on experience/qualifications)
7. Perfect for: teachers with at least 1-2 years of experience who are looking for new challenges, more variety, and relative freedom to plan creatively
- Housing provided
- 15 days flexibly scheduled vacation + national holidays
- Pension/healthcare 50/50
- Flights reimbursed both ways
- 32 foreign teachers
**MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN E2 VISA!
APPLICATION: Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brief self-introduction, including which position(s) and start date(s) you are applying for
- If already in Korea, current ARC expiration date
- If outside Korea, the status of your apostilled documents (police check; notarized degree copy)