close to Seoul/ Beginner 2.8 M/ Experienced 2.9 M ~ /
How are you?
I am Yun and the top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com
Please answer them and send me your resume and a picture to email@example.com
1) Do you have E2 visa? Or what visa documents do you have?
2) What is your current salary and preferable salary?
3) What other facts are in your mind when you choose School? Shorter working hours? having a housing allowance? higher salary? Round air-ticket?
4) When are you available for skype interview? What is your skype ID?
5) I would like to have a letter of recommendation or current school phone number to check your reference. Could you send to me?
6) After check every school positions details, let me know what position that you want to apply to.
< Seoul 2 next to Mokdong / close to Seoul > Three positions March 2nd
*Vacancy : Three positions ( Couple, Male, Female )
*Starting Date : On March 2nd
* Location : Haan-dong Gwangmyeong-si, Gyeonggi-do (Geumcheon office sta/ line 1)
*Salary : Beginner 2.8 M/ Experienced 2.9 M ~
*Schedules: MWF 9 am ~ 7:15 pm / five kinder classes. five Elementary classes
Tues Thurs 9 am ~ 7:55 pm ( outside lecturers come to morning classes. So total eight classes.)
Each class takes 40 mins. 46 classes per week.
*Students: Kindergarten ( Age 5) ~ Elementary (up to Age 12)
*No. Native English teachers: 6
*Housing : Furnished single (walking distance from school)
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), National pension (Yes), Round air ticket, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacation. If the instructor fills up the one-year period, there are 10 days annual leave in a year, which is a system where employees work at the regular company to take annual leave. If you have not used an annual leave in a year, the school calculates it and gives it to the instructor. It gives 10 days a year, that's about one-third of your salary.
• Be a native English speaker
• Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• Hold at a minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
• Have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Thank you so much
I am looking forward to working with you,
Skype ID: goworldyun