Adult Teaching Position Starting in March 2019
Job summary :
KHNP (Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co., Ltd.) Human Resources Development Institute is looking for a native English-speaking instructor who can start in March 2019. We hope an enthusiastic and professional individual will join us to develop talented human resources in KHRDI.
General Description :
○ Location : (45014) 658-50, Haemaji-ro, Seosang-myun, Ulju-gun, Ulsan-si, Korea
(It takes 40 minutes by car from Haeundae area.)
○ Number of Vacancies : 2 (Bilingual in both English and Korean is preferred)
Essential Duties :
○ Teach English is to class iszes of 1:1 Classes or Group classes with 6-20 Adult Students.
○ Create tailored curriculum and textbooks in collaboration with other teachers.
○ Give input on English programs and regularly measure student performance.
○ Develop and evaluate English test questions.
○ Holders of bachelor's Degree
○ Experienced lecturer of IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is preferred
○ Native English Speaker residing in Korea
Other Information :
○ Annual Salary : KRW 40,687,200 (Additional incentives up to KRW 4,520,800 will be given based on individual work performance evaluation and the company policy)
○ Working Hours : Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00 (Lunch Break : 12:00-13:00 / 1 hour)
○ Paid Vacation : Max 26 days
○ Benefits : Severance Payment, National Pension, National Health Insurance, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance.
To Apply :
○ Send your cover letter and resume / CV (with your Visa Type) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 P.M, January 25th, 2019.
○ Interview Date (including mock class) : February 12th, 2019.
- Selected applicants will be contacted individually for the interview.
- A candidate must prepare a 10 min's mock class.
- We may ask you to prepare documents such as original copy of degree and diploma, scanned copy of passport information page / alien registration card and etc. by the interview date.
○ Medical Test & Criminal Record Check : February 15th-February 21st, 2019
○ Final Announcement & Signing Contract : February 22nd of 2019
○ Starting Date : February 25th, 2019 (Negotiable)
- Contact us at 051-745-6218 for more information or inquiries.
※ The above schedule may be changed due to circumstances of the company.