7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

2 years 25 weeks ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

2 years 25 weeks ago
Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea Re: Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea lindamoorefamily

Yes, YES! Thank you so much for this! This is a huge part of my life EVERY DAY! It felt so good to see that I was not alone. Most people just ignore all these things, and smile, and pretend they do not exist, but you can tell the truth, and are so right, thanks and good luck in the future to you :)

2 years 26 weeks ago
4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story Re: 4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story lip420

Good advice. Research. Research. Research. Everything. Dig deep. Don't accept things for surface value. That way you won't become the next hagwon horror story.

2 years 28 weeks ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers absolute

I've been driving here since 2001. It has changed. It's still a bit hairy. But, it is way, way better than back on 2001.

I drive half an hour across Busan by scooter every day in rush hour and then home. I find it relaxing. I enjoy driving in Korea.

2 years 29 weeks ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers pporterfm

Star date, Thursday October 26, 2017.

Status report: Nothing has changed.

2 years 30 weeks ago
Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native British Tutor ! Re: Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native ... Chilli

Do you have a license from Board of Education? http://www.gone2korea.com/tutoring-in-korea/

2 years 30 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

2 years 31 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

2 years 32 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

2 years 33 weeks ago
My Abortion in Korea Re: My Abortion in Korea melissasalvatore

Hi everyone,

just a quick message to anyone who comes across this article and needs information/support: I am still happy to help you in whatever way I can! Please just be sure to email me directly versus trying to reach me through here. I don't come onto Koreabridge often anymore so if you PM me here or comment on this post I might not see it in time to be able to give you the info/...

2 years 34 weeks ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting themorningcalm

Don't take anything personally.

2 years 36 weeks ago
Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations -fake degrees? Re: Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations ... Chilli 2 years 40 weeks ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

2 years 42 weeks ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

2 years 42 weeks ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

2 years 43 weeks ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

2 years 43 weeks ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

2 years 44 weeks ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn
2 years 44 weeks ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist pezworld

Hi there, just visiting Korea for the first time and wanted to share my good/bad experience. A day or so after arriving in Busan I realized my toothache wasn't getting any better, and with my bad teeth I knew it was going to be either a root canal or extraction. I call my endodontist back home to discuss my options.

After reading this thread, I decided to go straight to the...

2 years 44 weeks ago
Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

2 years 45 weeks ago
I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another dentist... Re: I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another ... Busandar

She includes the link to her very positive review for the other dental office in this very blog post. It doesn't come off as negative at all. She's only trying to help other people source a different dental office that happens to be in Seomyeon, because she didn't have the time to get to Yeonsan. Exactly as she explained in her post.

We should really be more appreciative of...

2 years 46 weeks ago

I think you should delete, or alter this ASAP. Innocently, or not, you seem to be suggesting to go elsewhere in a round about way. I think you have made specific comments here about people in their professions, and their manner of treatment. I think that is not a good idea. You use BUT in your banner. Could be seen as negative.

2 years 46 weeks ago
Public school jobs ending next year? Re: Public school jobs ending next year? robertpusan64

Well rumors are that just rumors . I heard a rumor that next year After School will be just 3 grade to 6th ,  Meaning no afterschool for 1st and 2nd , The basic program of sending teachers to schools was started by  Lee Min Bok i think , I would never listen to a native teacher or Korean teacher , I would contact the government or education boards for meaningful  info ,  ...

2 years 47 weeks ago
F-4 Visa Re: F-4 Visa neogene713

That's a dick move. Ho-Juck is the document that would make your life a lot easier.

I'd say head over/call Family Registry District Office and ask. Line-up isn't that long if you get there early (it's insanely long for Chinese immigrants... two seperate lines). It's worth the hassle; it's essentially a permanent residence with a small fees you pay every 2...

2 years 48 weeks ago