Gluten Free foods Re: Gluten Free foods stathon

You can find the gluten free bread, rolls, pizza or crackers in Busan at various places.

Follow this link for more information.

1 year 28 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Hello Ladies and germs   I wonder who people think will win the Super Bowl

It would be easy to pick New England , However Philly has the best defense in football , A great running game . They also got a great pass rush and deep so they will be fresh , I dont rule out Brady getting hurt , Philly will play with more pride and passion and win the game .Alot of other people are...

1 year 28 weeks ago
Ice Hockey Re: Ice Hockey joshuabeagle

Loads of hockey. If you've got gear, bring it, at the very least, bring your skates. Contact me

joshuabeagle at gmail

1 year 29 weeks ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting squareteacher

1 year 31 weeks ago
''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun teachers.'' Re: ''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun ... Prof. Porkchop

Can you be more specific about the hijinx? I'm curious.

1 year 31 weeks ago
Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) in Busan. Re: Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) ... Erickavas

Hola !!!

1 year 31 weeks ago
How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Re: How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Chilli

So, what you really mean here is that we should live to work.

1 year 32 weeks ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Mercurial

Wildlife and conservation.

Naturalists, birders, herpetologists..

Birding Corea : The birds of Korea.

Reptiles of Korea : Herpetologists

...

1 year 35 weeks ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
1 year 38 weeks ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

1 year 38 weeks ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

1 year 38 weeks ago
Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea Re: Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea lindamoorefamily

Yes, YES! Thank you so much for this! This is a huge part of my life EVERY DAY! It felt so good to see that I was not alone. Most people just ignore all these things, and smile, and pretend they do not exist, but you can tell the truth, and are so right, thanks and good luck in the future to you :)

1 year 39 weeks ago
4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story Re: 4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story lip420

Good advice. Research. Research. Research. Everything. Dig deep. Don't accept things for surface value. That way you won't become the next hagwon horror story.

1 year 41 weeks ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers absolute

I've been driving here since 2001. It has changed. It's still a bit hairy. But, it is way, way better than back on 2001.

I drive half an hour across Busan by scooter every day in rush hour and then home. I find it relaxing. I enjoy driving in Korea.

1 year 42 weeks ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers pporterfm

Star date, Thursday October 26, 2017.

Status report: Nothing has changed.

1 year 43 weeks ago
Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native British Tutor ! Re: Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native ... Chilli

Do you have a license from Board of Education? http://www.gone2korea.com/tutoring-in-korea/

1 year 43 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

1 year 44 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

1 year 45 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

1 year 45 weeks ago
My Abortion in Korea Re: My Abortion in Korea melissasalvatore

Hi everyone,

just a quick message to anyone who comes across this article and needs information/support: I am still happy to help you in whatever way I can! Please just be sure to email me directly versus trying to reach me through here. I don't come onto Koreabridge often anymore so if you PM me here or comment on this post I might not see it in time to be able to give you the info/...

1 year 47 weeks ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting themorningcalm

Don't take anything personally.

1 year 48 weeks ago
Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations -fake degrees? Re: Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations ... Chilli 2 years 6 days ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

2 years 2 weeks ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

2 years 3 weeks ago