Great deal for golfers travelling to New Zealand! Re: Great deal for golfers travelling to New Zealand! waimogolf

ONLY 25 available!!!

37 weeks 3 days ago
Gastroenterologist in Busan? Re: Gastroenterologist in Busan? heisung

Hi. There is one available at Dongeui Medical Center.

He is available in the morning(9am till 1130am) on Mon Fri and in the afternoon(1330pm till 1630pm) on Tue Wed.

If you want to set up an appointment, pls call me at 010-9457-8941.

nurse lee

37 weeks 6 days ago
medical MRI cost Re: medical MRI cost heisung

Hello, I am nurse Lee at Dongeui Medical Center.

This is the information provided by our MRI dept.

1. The open MRI is an old version of MRI and not as effective as the closed model.

It is HARD to find the open MRI in Busan.

2. For an MRI of your knee, your head will not be inside the tunnel.

If you have any further questions, email me at...

37 weeks 6 days ago
medical MRI cost Re: medical MRI cost gongalvez

Hi, someone knows where i can do a knee MRI in an OPEN MRI iam claustrofobic, near Busan? Many thanks

38 weeks 8 hours ago
Moving to a new apartment Re: Moving to a new apartment FriendlyMike

Just a small update on my movement.

While searching the WEB I found one resource that helped me a lot.

In this site I found all things I needed. It provides a simple caluclator that helped me to estimate the cost of my movement. I also agreed with the company to move all my stuff and cleaning.

Very simple to use. Of...

38 weeks 3 days ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa gabchronix

hello zara my name is gabriel

my advise to you is:

fisrt step go to your ambassy take one paper that could show you are not married in your country second step you have to go to city hall you and your boyfriend make marie papers registration third you have to go to immigration with your husband together and pay your fine but 3 years is too much better you go back with your husband...

38 weeks 5 days ago
Has anybody visited Jeju island? Re: Has anybody visited Jeju island? FriendlyMike

It's very nice there!

I highly recommend to visit this beautiful island.

There are plenty of places you can visit.

If you go with children there are a lot of theme parks and aquarium.

There are several places that are included to UNESCO world's natural heritage:

- Beautiful beach at Jeju-do island.

-...

39 weeks 1 day ago
NON-Degree jobs in South Korea Re: NON-Degree jobs in South Korea FriendlyMike

I think this will be difficult thing to do.

Have you found any option? I have a couple of friends who are also intrested about this issue.

39 weeks 1 day ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... FriendlyMike

Thank you very much for sharing the textbooks.

I finished this program several years ago, but almost forgot everything. :)

Need to review it again.

39 weeks 1 day ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton FriendlyMike

Do you still play? :)

39 weeks 1 day ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ FriendlyMike

Wow, thank you sooo much!

39 weeks 2 days ago
(Indoor) tennis courts? Lessons? Groups? Re: (Indoor) tennis courts? Lessons? Groups? wangsonghai

Hi,

I just move from Shanghai to Seoul now. I am interested in tenis very much ,and usually I play tennis with my friends every week in shanghai. But now I need to find new friends or instructor to continue my tennis hobby.

I am not junior player. I have play tennis for 7 years. But without any professional experience. I do need an instructor to improve my skill.

my...

39 weeks 2 days ago
"writing resume properly" Re: "writing resume properly" Socalgirl

Hi. Curious if you attended a US government class?

I have 10+ years experience in education and career services and 2 teaching ESL so there are a few issues with those examples.

It’s a little hard to rewrite specifically without knowing the context but assuming some basics it could be something like this

ex 1 I am passionate about marketing and believe...

39 weeks 6 days ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa Chilli

They have Amnesties sometimes. Consideration for special circumstances, but I think you will be run out of here for a while.

39 weeks 6 days ago
Ask A Korean Lawyer Re: Ask A Korean Lawyer Zara

Good day,

Hello, My name is Zara, I just want to inquire about my case. I am 3 years overstay here in South Korea and fell inlove with a Korean guy. We’re on our first year relationship and he really wants to marry me here. I just want to ask if how much will it cost to pay my fine and hopefully have a married visa without going back to my country. I pray that you will response....
40 weeks 13 hours ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa Zara

Good day,

40 weeks 13 hours ago
Learning Korean using K-Pop and LingQ Re: Learning Korean using K-Pop and LingQ FriendlyMike

Thanks for sharing!

40 weeks 16 hours ago
Road biking around Busan Re: Road biking around Busan Amin2

Hi

I live in busan just start cycling. if you're a cyclist, and looking for a riding partner, please let me know.  I am new to the city and eager to discover new place specially by riding  bicycle.

Amin

40 weeks 1 day ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ surprises aplenty

I don't know that I would call

Animal Farm, 1954 – 72min | http://destyy.com/wJZwFU

a kid's movie although it is animated.

Brian

42 weeks 4 days ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Callow11

Wow! This list has almost every good movie I have ever heard of. I am just waiting they even make Andy Yeatman Netflix shows available in all languages because some languages aren’t available in some countries but his shows must be seen by all.

42 weeks 4 days ago
Moroccan traveling to Korea Re: Moroccan traveling to Korea Chilli

Doesn't sound correct. They may want you to give the reason for visit and proof of residence here. Hotel, etc.

42 weeks 5 days ago
Busan Apartment Rental - Realtor [Closed] Re: Busan Apartment Rental - Realtor manager

The domain used in the email (busanapartmentrental.com) is no longer registered, so I'm going to assume that this business is closed and mark it as such.  If the orginal poster is out there and still active, please let us know.

44 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Apartment Rental - Realtor [Closed] Re: Busan Apartment Rental - Realtor drobinson11

Hi, I tried emailing but it does not work. I was wondering if you still worked as a realtor?

44 weeks 2 days ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

Classic Cartoons with Korean Subtitles

* This YouTube channel has some of the greatest cartoons of all time. Subscribe!

46 weeks 1 hour ago
Experience for Korea cooking Class in Busan Haeundae Re: Experience for Korea cooking Class in Busan Haeundae mary carbin

Hello

I will be in Busan from 18th to 21st September and would like to have a cooking class.  Can you help please?:

47 weeks 4 days ago