Skip to Content

Mayweather-Pacquiao - Are there any places in Busan that will show it? Re: Mayweather-Pacquiao - Are there any places in Busan that ... robertpusan64

I saw ad that fight will be on sbs /knn    on     Sunday May 3 . 11 am ,   I think it will replay on sbssports , But live showing is on knn/sbs, Accross the street from Pusan Station , I guess the Phillipino restuarants , bars , coffee shops should show the fight , I wonder who will win   or perhaps a draw ,

4 weeks 4 days ago
From Rooftop Re: From Rooftop C J Pellerin

Written in Seoul 2001-2; from poetry booklet  " CHUGNSA  PO  PIECES "

4 weeks 4 days ago
Need oven please Re: Need oven please myharlemshake

homeplus.....

4 weeks 5 days ago
For Sale: Small red couch, dish drying rack, large suitcase. Re: For Sale: Small red couch, dish drying rack, large suitcase. Bab13
Could you send me another picture or 2 of the suitcase please? It's a little hard to see the size in this pic ^-^ O1O 4O98 O42O
4 weeks 6 days ago
Walking Partner Re: Walking Partner gyopolifestyle

Hey Nicole,

How are you?  My girlfriend actually enjoy jogging in the evenings around gwanganli area and shes looking for a partner as well.  She is native Korean but speaks English very well.  If you are interested I could possibly set up a meeting between the two of you to possibly meet and chat about possibly working out together.  She's 27 and is the...

4 weeks 6 days ago
Corsair H100i Liquid CPU Cooler (unused) Re: Corsair H100i Liquid CPU Cooler (unused) johannwiese

Hey man - is your cooler still available? Please add me on kakao if yes 010 5103 2234

5 weeks 2 hours ago
For Sale: Small red couch, dish drying rack, large suitcase. Re: For Sale: Small red couch, dish drying rack, large suitcase. Rena

Hi,

Is your red couch still available?  If so, I may be interested in purchasing it.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Rena

5 weeks 2 hours ago
Vlog Entry #16: Beaches, Boats and Bikes in Thailand Re: Vlog Entry #16: Beaches, Boats and Bikes in Thailand willieaames

Phi phi island... heaven on earth...

5 weeks 7 hours ago
Why Every Expat Needs a VPN Re: Why Every Expat Needs a VPN willieaames

i`m an expat and living in thailand. I don’t see Hulu coming to Thailand anytime soon. However, there are plenty of workarounds available to access it here in Thailand . Personally, I use Hulu vpn for more than a year and I can access Hulu like I am in US. http://www.bestvpnservice....

5 weeks 7 hours ago
Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 Re: Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 tmacasaurus

hi. is this bike still available?

010-5585-9376

tyler

5 weeks 13 hours ago
Vitamix Blender, Food Dehydrator, Ceramic Water Purifier, Kombucha Kit Re: Vitamix Blender, Food Dehydrator, Ceramic Water ... emilyaokeefe

Hi there, I'm interested in buying the water filter. Is it still available? :) you can email me at emilyaokeefe@gmail.com thanks!

5 weeks 1 day ago
KJC Re: KJC Ryan

RBI is great!! I have used them many times.  They have also hooked me up with jobs at KJC. All of which turned out very well.  Not a single problem.

5 weeks 2 days ago
KJC Re: KJC bm42154

Worked for a KJC and had lots of friends who worked at different branches around town. They all seemed to be on the up and up. Im not too familiar with RBI, but I have known people who had decent jobs through them. If I were in your shoes, I would go for it.

5 weeks 2 days ago
For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. Re: For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. hanwoolcho7
hi there, im interested in the ps3 is it still available? Please txt me 01054772044
5 weeks 3 days ago
Books iron vacuum games coat tree violin Re: Books iron vacuum games coat tree violin NorCal

PM'ed

5 weeks 3 days ago
Juicer and Bike for Sale Re: Juicer and Bike for Sale flower123

Sold

5 weeks 4 days ago
1998 850 cc Yamaha (touring bike) Re: 1998 850 cc Yamaha (touring bike) gregoryhunter16...

oops-  upside down pic....more pics on facebook...send me message if u want more info...thanx

5 weeks 5 days ago
For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. Re: For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. mborchardt

If the iron and board are still available, I'm interested...

6 weeks 4 hours ago
Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 Re: Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 hardpuncher

Sent you a PM.

6 weeks 14 hours ago
KJC Re: KJC jabba

Hi Mr. C,

That is an OK area of town, the #1 subway line runs through there and it is quite central for public transport, the sports stadium isn't far either. As for the schoo,l it can vary for each franchise location.

6 weeks 15 hours ago
LG G2 200K Re: LG G2 200K jcy18
Hello..im interested to buy your phone..but my budget is only 150krw..would you sell it to me for that price..thanks..
6 weeks 1 day ago
Waterproof Camera/Caterpillar Boots/Bivy Bags/Watch/Kite boarding Kite Re: Waterproof Camera/Caterpillar Boots/Bivy Bags/Watch/Kite ... Draco888

PM sent

6 weeks 1 day ago
Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 Re: Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 nasheikh

Dude,

Im intrested in your bike, can we arrange a meeting?

mail me at

naveedahmedsheikh@hotmail.com

6 weeks 1 day ago
Never worn or barely worn women's clothing! Re: Never worn or barely worn women's clothing! Salim

Hey! I sent you a msg. check your inbox

6 weeks 1 day ago
For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. Re: For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. war

me i know the memory of your ps3?

6 weeks 1 day ago