Part-time job Re: Part-time job merrill Cho

Are you still looking for a job?

We can offer 3days (Mon, Wed, Fri) 2hours.

please email me if you want. (youknow93@daum.net)

4 weeks 6 days ago
Looking for someone to skateboard with Re: I need someone to skate with Dante 75

hit up stale fish,,, i think they have some ramps set up at the lotte giants stadium.  you can hit the subway to get there.

i've also seen skaters on the weekends during the evening hours and night. skating at a park north from exit 8 at Bujeon exit. a few girl skaters as well.  longboards as well

closer to haeundae,,, across the street from the BIFF cinema...

4 weeks 6 days ago
Darak Maeul (다락마을) offers “foreigner” or Koreanized-Italian food... Re: Darak Maeul (다락마을) offers “foreigner” or ... pporterfm
The old spaghetti swimming in a bowel of cream. My personal favourite is half of a pumpkin. with cream and spaghetti on top with an Apple sauce pizza.That's some fine dinning.
5 weeks 21 hours ago
Looking for someone to skateboard with Re: I need someone to skate with Ogopogo

Thanks. I heard about the gimhae park. Im in haeundae so its a bit far for an after work skate. I will drive and gimhae is a hassle. Im willing to go that far on the weekend. I will take a trip out there in a couple weeks maybe. ive been on the skatepark website amd they only have a few things listed for busan. So i was thinking to maybe tear the streets and local spots.

Thanks again....

5 weeks 2 days ago

here are some link that should help.

http://www.stalefish.co.kr/  - its a skate shop and i am pretty sure they get together to skate around busan. i've actually seen them skating at sajik stadium.

http://www.skate-park.co.kr/ - this will show you some of...

5 weeks 2 days ago
PC table and chair Re: PC table and chair lightcn

Hi there.

I'd like to purchase the table for 30K won if possible.

Cheers

5 weeks 2 days ago

France-UK have the Channel Tunel, why S.Korean can't. And it will increase de tourism in Mokpo and nearby towns.

5 weeks 3 days ago
A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Carlos M

Hey, Emart or Hi-mart may have,I bought mine in amazon and it was way cheaper. A lot of accesories, extra battery for the same price as just the camera in Emart.

5 weeks 3 days ago
Iphone 6 plus (PRICE REDUCED) (64GB, Grey) internationally unlocked. Re: Iphone 6 plus (64GB, Grey) internationally unlocked. mian

hi,

i have sent you message on kakaotalk please reply me.

5 weeks 4 days ago
(me) Korean, Japanese : (you) English, Chinese Re: I can teach you Japanese, what can I learn from you? ALSAKASAKA85

hi

5 weeks 4 days ago
Korean Language Books, and GRE Study Book Re: Korean Language Books, and GRE Study Book ryncarr

What are the dimensions of the banana? Possible to get a bunch?

5 weeks 5 days ago
I get that. My overcrowding point is based upon being on Korean transport with Koreans.
5 weeks 5 days ago
Busan Framingham Masters in TESOL Re: Busan Framingham Masters in TESOL weteachkorea

There are quite a few uni's in Korea that have MA's in TESOL through English. I did mine in IGSE a few years back and it really helped get where I wanted to be. Heres a short list of them http://www.weteachkorea.com/getting-your-ma-tesol-in-korea/

5 weeks 6 days ago
S6 (Golden) Cheap Price Re: S6 (Golden) Cheap Price 9mm

Hi

Would you accept KRW 200.000 for your phone which costs me up to KRW 100.000 to replace the screen.....

regards,

5 weeks 6 days ago
Why Did I Leave a Good Thing in Korea? Re: Why Did I Leave a Good Thing in Korea? diggitydogg

You should've bought a motorcyle for yourself. Of course I'm making the assumption that you didn't. It would have given you many more years to enjoy being here and also a chance to see the many other faces of Korea. I would have left years ago if not for my bike. It keeps things fresh and exciting! I look forward to taking a trip somewhere almost every weekend to see something new...

5 weeks 6 days ago
English lad looking to join a football team or futsal team in Busan. Re: English lad looking to join a football team or futsal ... S0004375

Ahh man! I only finish work at 18:30. No way I would get there :( thanks so much for he reply :)

5 weeks 6 days ago
A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan toddkoenig

HiMart was selling them... not sure if they still are. There are plenty of those around so maybe check there? I also saw them at E-Mart when I lived up in Seoul. Good luck!

6 weeks 30 min ago
Should Jeju Build An Underwater Train Tunnel To Solve Flight Problems? Re: Should Jeju Build An Underwater Train Tunnel To Solve ... KoreaFM.net

Good points. However, the majority of tourists to Jeju are Korean and come from the mainland, so having a train tunnel would be geared for those travelers.

6 weeks 1 hour ago
A depressing article lol :p Re: A depressing article lol :p ayesha_munira

lol I don't know, I just wrote what I felt :p

6 weeks 3 hours ago
Looking to buy leather purses/bags Re: Looking to buy leather purses/bags angiegoes....
Are you still looking for leather bags? I have a few in excellent condition.
6 weeks 5 hours ago
A depressing article lol :p Re: A depressing article lol :p pporterfm
Does this have a point?
6 weeks 5 hours ago
It won't solve the problem for international flights, and I'd also be concerned about the lack of management and dangerous overcrowding commonly seen at busy times on transportation.
6 weeks 6 hours ago
cheap laptop for sale Re: cheap laptop for sale Alexandra

Hi there,

My name is Alex. I am very interested in buying your laptop. Hopefully I am not too late. Are you in Busan? Let me know if it is still available and I will send my contact details.

Thanks so much

Alex

6 weeks 10 hours ago
Grab yourself some stuff Re: Grab yourself some stuff Michael_Greyjoy
Are the table and chairs still available?
6 weeks 2 days ago
Moving Sale - Many things to go! Re: Moving Sale - Many things to go! calinaohiezel@y...
Laminator still avail?