Skip to Content

Missing comforts of home in Korea Re: Missing comforts of home in Korea sc

Hi-

I understand everything you're saying, but come on, you surely must have known things would be different here in Korea. But there's hope. If you search hard enough, you can find those comforts of home you're missing.

5 weeks 3 days ago
Teacher with Current E-2 Visa Re: Teacher with Current E-2 Visa vivalife1

We have asap positions in the following locations(Gyeonggido).

=Bucheon, Osan, Yangpyeong

=Suwon(end of June)

If you are interested in above locations, please send your resume and photo to hivivacom@daum.net(our main email address). You are also free to contact us on  phone(010-7189-2071).

...

5 weeks 3 days ago
BMW 525i for sale.Plus other items Re: BMW 525i for sale.Plus other items Draco888

pm sent

5 weeks 5 days ago
Tattoo in Busan Re: Tattoo in Busan ChrisB

Find Fat Buddha on Facebook.  Highest quality work in the city

5 weeks 6 days ago
Beats by Dr Dre: earphones: purple: never used Re: Beats by Dr Dre: earphones: purple: never used Ronin

Hi there,

How is 12,000?

5 weeks 6 days ago
Mish-mash of music gear for sale including 12str. Guitar, Roland amp Re: Mish-mash of music gear for sale including 12str. ... jonathank713
Hello! Is your Roland cube amp a portable one? I'm.looking to.do.some.outdoor.performances
5 weeks 6 days ago
MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) Re: MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) vermillion25

There's a new Thai restaurant in Choeup-dong near Children's Park (in an alley next to the Busan Citizen's Library) called 472; it's small and locally-owned, and the owners studied cooking in Thailand.  Mains are 7,000 won and they have Leo beer.

5 weeks 6 days ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) lion9rock

I think this Korean directory is helpful for you if you want to find all facebook group in Korea

6 weeks 7 hours ago
LG MD-203CC microwave oven w/ 2 slice toaster. W30 000 Re: LG MD-203CC microwave oven w/ 2 slice toaster. W30 000 Clucas

Hello KB,

I sent you a pm many days ago, just wondering if its still available.

Thanks

6 weeks 8 hours ago
Beats by Dr Dre: earphones: purple: never used Re: Beats by Dr Dre: earphones: purple: never used vhodjhong
How much
6 weeks 1 day ago
Magic the Gathering in Busan Re: Magic the Gathering in Busan MaxMcGregorESL
So are people still playing magic in Busan? I hope over the past 4 years we as a society have moved passed judging each other based on ways to pass time. Im looking to join a group and play casually!
6 weeks 2 days ago
When your friends leave Korea Re: When your friends leave Korea windupbird

Why...why....why...

6 weeks 3 days ago
Need a recommendation for car repair shop Re: Need a recommendation for car repair shop jabba

The Speedmate guys in the Guseo Emart carpark have been good for me.

6 weeks 4 days ago
What’s Passed is the Past Re: What’s Passed is the Past windupbird

Ah, life is hard... So hard...

i guess  ill post more taylor swift gifs and realize how hard I have it...

ah the real world, so so hard

6 weeks 4 days ago
LG MD-203CC microwave oven w/ 2 slice toaster. W30 000 Re: LG MD-203CC microwave oven w/ 2 slice toaster. W30 000 Gwangan Rose

hey is it still available?

I am interested

010-4779-two six zero nine

6 weeks 4 days ago
Unending Love by Rabindranath Tagore Re: Unending Love by Rabindranath Tagore lindamoorefamily

I went to your webpage and saw your photo, are you Korean American?

My neighbor had a family and one of the daughters was Korean and she was adopted as a baby and you have very similar features. I often tell my friends that finding our roots is fun, and we all will find many great things. Good luck to you

Thank you for this poem   ...

6 weeks 5 days ago
PC for sale - 8GB RAM, 1TB HD, wireless - stylish and as new condition Re: PC for sale - 8GB RAM, 1TB HD, wireless - stylish and as ... rqgd

Hello! Can you tell me what kind of CPU (i3/i5/i7/etc,) and what kind of graphic card comes with this PC? Thanks!

6 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for a One-Month Sublet, or Similar Re: Looking for a One-Month Sublet, or Similar helenteacher

Sent you a message.

6 weeks 5 days ago
Training Day 1: A Terrible Afternoon at the Medical Center Re: Training Day 1: A Terrible Afternoon at the Medical Center windupbird

Wow! Sorry you have to work at CDI!

but at least your have your gifs to help you get over it -

7 weeks 11 hours ago
Repriced...For Sale: Rice cooker 8,000 Re: For Sale: Rice cooker haeundae NB

hi, sent you a pm. thanks

7 weeks 21 hours ago
Items for cheap: Counter top oven, microwave, transformer and more Re: Items for cheap: Counter top oven, microwave, ... cmdinkorea

Hi, we're located in Hwamyeong-dong, in Busan

7 weeks 1 day ago

I'm sorry the book case has already been purchased. Thank you for your interest

7 weeks 1 day ago
Repriced...For Sale: Rice cooker 8,000 Re: For Sale: Rice cooker lindamoorefamily

HI, I would like to buy it, thank you.

Linda

7 weeks 1 day ago
Acoustic Guitar Re: Acoustic Guitar sogeking
Hi.. is it still available? Im interested... here's my number... 01059476780..
7 weeks 1 day ago
Getting Married, almost done Re: Getting Married, almost done mborchardt

I see that your round coffee table is still for sale and I am still interested in it.

7 weeks 1 day ago