Assorted furniture Re: Assorted furniture Droid

I sent an email.

6 weeks 1 day ago
Galaxy Note 4 contract Re: Galaxy Note 4 contract PuC1san
How many months left and what are you paying monthly?
6 weeks 2 days ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University windupbird

Ah! I take everything back...Proffessor Fishstick, in light of new information, is in fact a real Professor the Korean way has taught her well.

6 weeks 3 days ago
navigation with dmb Re: navigation with dmb jamestyler

for only 100,000 won

6 weeks 3 days ago
Newborn Carseat and Fisher Price Rocker/Bouncer Re: Fisher Price Rocker/Bouncer mrb

hello

6 weeks 3 days ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University jackieb

Thanks for straight up plagiarizing from my blog, My Life! Teaching in a Korean University and not giving me any credit for it.

Nice one.

6 weeks 4 days ago
Newborn Carseat and Fisher Price Rocker/Bouncer Fisher Price Rocker/Bouncer mrb

please check your msg

6 weeks 4 days ago
Artists required to paint restaurant walls Re: Artists required to paint restaurant walls Karen Healy

PM sent!

6 weeks 4 days ago
Variety of household items for sale in Gwangalli Re: Variety of household items for sale in Gwangalli Wanda Tjisnoyo

is the bookshelf still available?

6 weeks 5 days ago
ASUS Chromebook C300 Re: ASUS Chromebook C300 chris17

still avialable can i take 100,000won

7 weeks 12 hours ago
Cajon Box Drum Re: Cajon Box Drum Supasye

Hi! Is this drum still for sale?

7 weeks 20 hours ago
Huge Fluffy Beach Towels Re: Huge Fluffy Beach Towels angiegoes....
SOLD
7 weeks 1 day ago
iPad mini white 16GB Re: iPad mini white 16GB flower123

Hello,

I'm interested in the iPad... Is it still available? I live in Gwangan.

Thanks,

Lenka

010-7318-1378

lenka.graner@gmail.com

7 weeks 2 days ago
Leaving Korea... take over my various part time jobs! Re: Leaving Korea... take over my various part time jobs! naga5673
Hai. I need part time job. Please contact me. My mail-naga5673@gmail.com Thank you
7 weeks 2 days ago
Shipping our things in US. Re: Shipping our things in US. Anderson

I had the same question. Were you able to find a good company?

7 weeks 3 days ago
Shipping our things in US. Re: Shipping our things in US. jeff

I've heard good things about this guy:

Mr. Cho Nam-In
SeChang Customs Brokerage
Tel: 051-469-4360~3
Fax: 051-469-4364
Cell: 011-9322-3477

It's bare bones (drop off and pick up goods yourself), but friends who used this service said the price was unbeatable.

7 weeks 4 days ago
iPad mini white 16GB Re: iPad mini white 16GB Nick_10142015

no discount?still avaible?

7 weeks 5 days ago
Leaving Korea... take over my various part time jobs! Re: Leaving Korea... take over my various part time jobs! mrdavid
am coming to busan early june would be interested in any opportunities!
7 weeks 6 days ago
2 bicycles for sale and more Re: 2 bicycles for sale and more vfr jrifter
Sorry guys the 100 kkrw hybrid is sold. Only the high performance bike left. Give me a call if any of you are interested. 010-3913-4050.
8 weeks 1 day ago
Any serious cyclists interested in a 4 day tour this long weekend? Re: Any serious cyclists interested in a 4 day tour this ... carlson

Hi,

What's your phone number?

what time will you leave?

8 weeks 2 days ago
Leaving Korea... take over my various part time jobs! Re: Leaving Korea... take over my various part time jobs! surfer11

Hello,

I am interested in taking over your part-time gigs.

I currently work at a University here in Busan.

I can send you my resume a.s.a.p.

Give me a call 010-7450-1555

Thanks,

Michael

8 weeks 2 days ago
navigation with dmb Re: navigation with dmb argonautquest

Hi!

May I know how much are you selling it?

Thanks!

8 weeks 3 days ago
navigation with dmb Re: navigation with dmb Dongyang82
How much?
8 weeks 3 days ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University BusanGraham

Sounds like a bit of snobbery going on in here !!

I feel sorry for the OP - Because she highlighted what has been known forever.  I have been here a solid 8 years and taught at 3 Uni's...

You need only look around the message boards to find Professors/ Teachers/ Minions/ Slaves - whatever you wish to call them and find anecdotal evidence of what the OP said......

8 weeks 4 days ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... fingerlickingood

Someone posted the listening files for Level 3, but I can't find 4.

8 weeks 4 days ago