Skip to Content

Moving Sale; Assorted goods, gently used. Bedding, Kitchen, etc. Re: Moving Sale; Assorted goods, gently used. Bedding, ... amelia_n
Are the two quilts still available? Will you be Gwangan Friday (the holiday)? I would probably take 1.
2 weeks 1 day ago
Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Droid

Congratualations on being the first person to sell tech on this site for a very reasonable price.

2 weeks 1 day ago
Note 2 for sale Re: Note 2 for sale msisco

Filing a police report today. Anyone else send money with no follow up?

2 weeks 1 day ago
Eating Live Octopus in Korea Re: Eating Live Octopus in Korea mcali

I ate live octopus once as a dare by some fellow employees...I can say I won't do it again :)  I have been told it can kill you? actually didn't find this out until several years later.  But, all in all my day was great excluding the octopus!

2 weeks 2 days ago
MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) Re: MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) Porpoise
In Gwangan area, Shao mei and Ten table quit their business. Check this out plz.
2 weeks 2 days ago
Look for native in English who want to learn Korean. Re: Look for native in English who want to learn Korean. tchmaxwell

Hi Kyungrok,

My name is Tiffany, and I'm living in Busan.  I'm an American, native English speaker.   I saw your post on Koreabridge.  I would really love to learn Korean~ and I am willing to help you with English.  Do you have time to do a language exchange?  Please let me know when you are available if you have time. ^^

Thanks,

...

2 weeks 2 days ago
Acoustic Guitar Re: Acoustic Guitar Jenjenjira

Yes, I do mean segovia. Thanks for spotting that.

2 weeks 3 days ago
Bike and Galaxy S3 Re: Bike and Galaxy S3 bdulozak

Hi~

I'm interesting on your stuffs. How much should i pay for the bike and S3 phone?
And how about the contract in detail?

send me a message please to 010 21545674

2 weeks 3 days ago
English Tutor Available Re: English Tutor Available Oncheonjohn

I think I can help you with your English:)  You can message me for more information.

2 weeks 3 days ago
Beer Brewing Equipment For Sale Re: Beer Brewing Equipment For Sale joo geo lae

Where do you get your ingredients?

2 weeks 3 days ago
Beer Brewing Equipment For Sale Re: Beer Brewing Equipment For Sale joo geo lae

Where do you get your ingredients?

2 weeks 3 days ago
Acoustic Guitar Re: Acoustic Guitar facey

I think you mean segovia...not segoria

2 weeks 3 days ago
moving sale - many items for a really good price Re: moving sale - many items for a really good price dbrjen005

Hi there!

I'd like to buy your oven- have been desperate for one for ages!

Also the boots (just depending what size they are, I'm from SA so will need to check)>

I'm also looking for some cutlery and crockery which I'd like to buy from you.

Jenna de Beer

2 weeks 3 days ago
MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) Re: MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) manager

Thanks much for the info and updates.  Listing for Peuon Thai and Table 49 have been created and Megaguide Listing updated.  Please, keep 'em coming.

Thanks again,...

2 weeks 3 days ago
MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) Re: MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) dnr0311

Also, Judies Taewha in Seomyeon has been closed for quite some time. The whole floor was blocked off last year, you couldn't get out of the elevator. Perhaps they were renovating? I'll have to check on it and update on it soon.

2 weeks 3 days ago

Peueon Thai in Deokpo- I stopped by on August 8th at around noon and it was closed. Looks trashed from the outside like it may be closed for good. I will check on it again this week and update.

2 weeks 3 days ago
moving sale - many items for a really good price Re: moving sale - many items for a really good price sally86

Hi,

I'm interested in the rug and maybe some additional items you have.

Thanks,

Sally

2 weeks 3 days ago
Do you wanna learn korean?? (Also by skype!) Re: Do you wanna learn korean?? (Also by skype!) cloud1819

hello,. i want to learn korean language. are you teaching for free or do i have to pay you? thanks

2 weeks 4 days ago
moving sale - many items for a really good price Re: moving sale - many items for a really good price R-no

Hi,

we are interested in your white bedside table (and probably your glass bedside table depending on its dimensions).

If it's still available we'd like to come pick it up on tuesday at your convenience.

thank you.

kindly,

Arnaud

2 weeks 4 days ago
Leaving country. Selling out and giving away stuff 2. Re: Leaving country. Selling out and giving away stuff 2. mkilbrid

Hello! I was interested in the bookshelf, bookstand, paper organizer and dish shelf. Are they still available? Also, where do you live in Busan? I have a car and lots of free time this week, so I probably could come whenever it's convenient for you.

Thanks,

Matt

mkilbrid@gmail.com
(010) 5119-5920

2 weeks 4 days ago
Canon EF 28-70L F/2.8 - SOLD Re: Canon EF 28-70L F/2.8 - 550K Jeonbuk

Bump - price lowered to 550.000

2 weeks 4 days ago
(8/9)On Saturday international party at Gwanan-ri beach Re: (8/9)On Saturday international party at Gwanan-ri beach Bab13
How many spaces are still available? Can we pay at the door? Also, is this unlimited snacks/drinks or is service stopped after some time? Thanks!! Brittany
2 weeks 5 days ago
Just another leaving sale part 3 Re: Just another leaving sale part 3 amelia_n
Is the blowup bed a twin? Does it come with any sheets?
2 weeks 5 days ago
Excellent iron/ironing board, brita, rice cooker, kettle and more!! Re: Excellent iron/ironing board, brita, rice cooker, kettle ... amelia_n
Is the electric kettle still available? If so what area of Busan do you live in? [Haeundae, Centum, Jangsan, etc.)
2 weeks 5 days ago
Leaving Sale ! Re: Leaving Sale ! amelia_n
Hi, Can you tell us what is left and when you will be leaving and what area of Busan you are in? (Centum, Haeundae, Jangsan, etc)
2 weeks 5 days ago