Skip to Content

Moving sale - cheap as it comes PART 2 Photos Re: Moving sale - cheap as it comes PART 2 Photos locococo88

I'm interested in the refrigerator and washer. Can you send me pics please? Thanks!

6 weeks 3 days ago
Habanero TexMex Restaurant (Nampodong Busan) Re: Habanero TexMex Restaurant (Nampodong Busan) SoKor

6/13/15

Being born and raised in Texas and on “Tex-Mex” food, I was excited to hear advertising about an authentic “Tex-Mex” restaurant located in Napodong.

So we made the quest from Gimhae to Busan. My wife (Korean), knows authentic “Tex-Mex” food and can cook it as well.

We arrived at 11:30 AM as advertised above, but the business opened...

6 weeks 3 days ago
Moving sale - cheap as it comes PART 1 Photos Re: Moving sale - cheap as it comes PART 1 Photos seaabu

I'll take the TV. ^^  Message me on kakao. My ID is searmour

6 weeks 3 days ago
Come and take my stuff EDITED Re: Come and take my stuff AngelKim

Hello there

I am interested in taking 2 book cases and folding chairs from you, could you kindly send me the measurements as I have a compact car?

I will come and pick them up if you are available tonight or during the weekend.

Thanks very much do let me know.

Michelle

010 3226 8402

Your address as well please.

6 weeks 5 days ago
Come and take my stuff EDITED Re: Come and take my stuff a_b_c
Could you reserve me your iron and its table, please This is my contact 010-24-78-24-two-five
6 weeks 5 days ago
Qualified teacher looking for P/T in Jeonggwan. Re: Qualified teacher looking for P/T in Jeonggwan. Niki

I need a teacher at JeongGwan.

contact me @010-9977-7237

Niki

6 weeks 5 days ago
Note 2 Contract takever. Re: Note 2 Contract takever. seaabu

I'm also interested. ^^ Message me on Kakao at searmour

6 weeks 5 days ago
Note 2 Contract takever. Re: Note 2 Contract takever. johannwiese

Hey man - very interested, please add me on kakao, my ID is wiesejohann

6 weeks 6 days ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service aeither

Hello,

I'm looking for a cleaning service that is willing to come over to Yangsan. I know that that is quite a trip away, so I am willing to pay more for your services.

Please contact me ASAP.

I'd like some cleaning done before July 15th.

6 weeks 6 days ago
Pet scorpion Re: Pet scorpion Corea Rocks

Are you still in Korea? I know of a reptile shop. He could probably order you one.

6 weeks 6 days ago
I will try vegetable delivery! Is there anyone tried Gachi csa seveice Re: I will try vegetable delivery! Is there anyone tried ... Voileen

I haven't tried it yet - but I'm going to once I get paid!  I'm going to do the meat add on basket as well! Sounds like a great thing!

7 weeks 13 hours ago
$5-10 shelves and other things Re: Couch and shelves cmonte1991

Interested in the shelves/bookshelf thing! I'll take them. How many are available? It looks like there's more than one shelf from the pictures.

7 weeks 1 day ago
Will You Hate Teaching English in Korea? Re: Will You Hate Teaching English in Korea? sc

Those are your opinions, and you're entitled to them. I just hope your opinions don't discourage someone from coming to experience Korea.

8 weeks 3 days ago
Mexican taco pasta salad Re: Mexican taco pasta salad sc

All looks great, but where do you get the sour cream from?

8 weeks 3 days ago
Missing comforts of home in Korea Re: Missing comforts of home in Korea sc

Hi-

I understand everything you're saying, but come on, you surely must have known things would be different here in Korea. But there's hope. If you search hard enough, you can find those comforts of home you're missing.

8 weeks 3 days ago
Tattoo in Busan Re: Tattoo in Busan ChrisB

Find Fat Buddha on Facebook.  Highest quality work in the city

8 weeks 6 days ago
MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink Re: MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) vermillion25

There's a new Thai restaurant in Choeup-dong near Children's Park (in an alley next to the Busan Citizen's Library) called 472; it's small and locally-owned, and the owners studied cooking in Thailand.  Mains are 7,000 won and they have Leo beer.

9 weeks 2 hours ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) lion9rock

I think this Korean directory is helpful for you if you want to find all facebook group in Korea

9 weeks 21 hours ago
Magic the Gathering in Busan Re: Magic the Gathering in Busan MaxMcGregorESL
So are people still playing magic in Busan? I hope over the past 4 years we as a society have moved passed judging each other based on ways to pass time. Im looking to join a group and play casually!
9 weeks 2 days ago
When your friends leave Korea Re: When your friends leave Korea windupbird

Why...why....why...

9 weeks 3 days ago
Need a recommendation for car repair shop Re: Need a recommendation for car repair shop jabba

The Speedmate guys in the Guseo Emart carpark have been good for me.

9 weeks 4 days ago
What’s Passed is the Past Re: What’s Passed is the Past windupbird

Ah, life is hard... So hard...

i guess  ill post more taylor swift gifs and realize how hard I have it...

ah the real world, so so hard

9 weeks 4 days ago
Unending Love by Rabindranath Tagore Re: Unending Love by Rabindranath Tagore lindamoorefamily

I went to your webpage and saw your photo, are you Korean American?

My neighbor had a family and one of the daughters was Korean and she was adopted as a baby and you have very similar features. I often tell my friends that finding our roots is fun, and we all will find many great things. Good luck to you

Thank you for this poem   ...

9 weeks 6 days ago
Training Day 1: A Terrible Afternoon at the Medical Center Re: Training Day 1: A Terrible Afternoon at the Medical Center windupbird

Wow! Sorry you have to work at CDI!

but at least your have your gifs to help you get over it -

10 weeks 1 day ago
Where to get car insurance??? AIG no longer in the auto insurance business Downforce

My experience with David Kim and AIG has been excellent. However, AIG will no longer provide auto insurance in South Korea as of October 1st this year.. I'm a non-SOFA resident and unfortunately, USAA will not provide a policy. If you've had a good experience with an auto insurer here, please post. Thank you!

11 weeks 3 days ago