Skip to Content

Native English Teacher Looking for Full-Time Job Re: Native English Teacher Looking for Full-Time Job vfr jrifter

Please send me a copy of your resume, visa, passport, degree and a photo to rx71stgen@aim.com  We have a fulltime English teaching position becoming available in May and it is in Busan. It is for 6 hours a day 5 days a week. If you have any questions please contact me at 010-3913-4050. Thank you.

2 weeks 5 days ago
available for work immediatley Re: available for work immediatley vfr jrifter

2 weeks 5 days ago
Camera,notebook,D&G watch for sale Re: Camera,notebook,D&G watch for sale litgens

what is the model name of the Camera?

2 weeks 5 days ago
Moving sale! TV, fans, blender, humidifier, exercise bike, Re: Moving sale! TV, fans, blender, bike, exercise bike, ... kteacher

its sold sorry.

2 weeks 6 days ago
Photographer looking for English tutor- Seoul Re: Photographer looking for English tutor- Seoul gagaanggara

this is an interesting offer, unfortunately  i dont live in seoul, i live in Busan,

so whenever you stop by Busan please feel free to contact me, i will give my personal contact on private message. i am really interested in photography especially learning from a highly pro photographer in Korea.

best,

2 weeks 6 days ago
The Colossal Buddha Re: The Colossal Buddha bellarevalo

Hello I´m interested in joining. My email is bellacardi@hotmail.com

2 weeks 6 days ago
I'm selling galaxy S3 Re: I'm selling galaxy S3 gagaanggara

i am interested in buying it, the white one is it available?

what will i get besides the unit such as box,charger,extra battery?

2 weeks 6 days ago
Cheaper and bigger studio in Haeundae Re: Cheaper and bigger studio in Haeundae BusanAussie

I think this is supposed to be $3000/$370 and  $5000/$350

2 weeks 6 days ago
PS3 - 150GB, 2 controllers and 10 games Re: PS3 - 150GB, 2 controllers and 10 games shanecliff

Thanks mate, will do.

3 weeks 3 hours ago
available for work immediatley Re: available for work immediatley chadyoun

Hello. Have you considered being a nanny? I'm from Oregon, USA, and have been living in Korea for about 18 years now. My son (27 months old) needs a nanny. And, in September, there will be a new member of the family. This is the job that I am offering.

Family Name: Youn
 Nationality: American
 Location: Sejong City, Korea
 Job:...

3 weeks 18 hours ago
Furniture and electronics Re: Furniture and electronics BANGORBOYCV

Hi I am interested in  the espresso maker - can you contact me  - 010 22 82 8603

3 weeks 19 hours ago
Panasonic HD camcorder for sale. Re: Panasonic HD camcorder for sale. mart250

Only sd memory cards i think, although might be possible with cable.

as i said i am including several sd cards, i dont hve any cable of there is one for this cam.

3 weeks 20 hours ago
Dos Tacos Re: Dos Tacos Seung Hwan Hong

Yes, Please add a link on Koreabridge's Map thank you so much!

3 weeks 21 hours ago
Panasonic HD camcorder for sale. Re: Panasonic HD camcorder for sale. hyperdreams

Is there a wire to connect directly to the computer? Or are the files only transferrable via sd card? Also when was the original purhcase date? Have any recent pictures of it?

Btw, I'm interested. :)

3 weeks 21 hours ago
Dos Tacos Re: Dos Tacos manager

Is this the location?  http://goo.gl/maps/BNmSS

If so, I'll add a link to it on Koreabridge's Busan Guide Map

3 weeks 21 hours ago
Dos Tacos Re: Dos Tacos Seung Hwan Hong

It's at

99, Centum dong-ro, Haeundae-gu Busan, Korea

Byeok-San E-Centum Classone #101

3 weeks 21 hours ago
Dos Tacos Re: Dos Tacos BusanAussie

Hahaha yeah it might help if they actually say where it is...

EDIT Thanks for posting the address!

3 weeks 22 hours ago
Dos Tacos Re: Dos Tacos diggitydogg

Where is it?

3 weeks 22 hours ago
looking for a couch Re: looking for a couch stefkathryn

We have a IKEA Ektorp love seat and arm chair for sale. Comes with a foot stool and larger ottoman. Ingrey and black fabric (you can wash the covers in your washing machine)

3 weeks 22 hours ago
PS3 - 150GB, 2 controllers and 10 games Re: PS3 - 150GB, 2 controllers and 10 games BusanAussie

This is a really good deal! If you didn't already sell it, I run a Busan-based facebook group for game trading and buying/selling. You are welcome to join and try to sell it there, if you want.

3 weeks 1 day ago

can you send me the picture of your TV/Monitor?

3 weeks 2 days ago
White iPhone 5 Re: White iPhone 5 busaninfo

check your pm/email!

3 weeks 2 days ago
Cleaning out my apartment...SALE!! Re: Cleaning out my apartment...SALE!! naga5673

Hai,

I want to take korean books.

I have one question.

In that book english translation is there?

If english translation is there in that book, i am ready to take that books.

my mobile number is 010-4940-04 three seven or mail: naga5673@gmail.com

Thank you.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Lespo Folding Bike For Sale 100,000W Re: Lespo Folding Bike For Sale 100,000W gregg604

3 weeks 2 days ago
Full Sized Fan for Sale. 30,000won. Delivery available. Re: Full Sized Fan for Sale. 30,000won. Delivery available. jharris626

I live in the Deokcheon/Gupo area and would be interested in the fan, if isn't sold yet.

3 weeks 2 days ago