Skip to Content

Super cheap perfect condition queen mattress Re: Moving Sale- Free and reasonably priced items rqgd

Sent a PM! Thanks so much! =D

2 weeks 6 days ago
Want to get a uni degree in Busan? Re: Want to get a uni degree in Busan? gagaanggara

Hi Andy, I already sent you a PM, or you can reach me (anggara.raharyo@gmail.com)

waiting for further information

Best,

3 weeks 9 hours ago
Want to get a uni degree in Busan? Re: Want to get a uni degree in Busan? korena on space

Hello, Andy

I am might be interesting in studying for an MA. What Level of Korean language required?

Age is does matter? If you could provide detailed information, it would be nice.

010-4841-7012

Best regards,

Helena

3 weeks 11 hours ago
Iron and Small Ironing Board. Fitness Equipment For Sale. Re: Iron and Small Ironing Board. Fitness Equipment For Sale. Mangotango

Fitness equipment is still available? If it is like that, I would like to buy. let me know! :)

3 weeks 14 hours ago
Apple iPad mini 2 retina 64GB tablet + cases *reduced* Re: Apple iPad mini 2 retina 64GB tablet + cases *reduced* vhodjhong
im willing to buy anytime,, txt me here 01068725101,,tnx
3 weeks 1 day ago
Guitar, Art Supplies and Baking Equipment For Sale. Re: Guitar, Art Supplies and Baking Equipment For Sale. rpjg

Sorry. Guitar and baking stuff has been sold. Only art stuff remaining.

3 weeks 1 day ago
iphone 4 16gb 200.000 unlocked, no contract, any carrier Re: iphone 4 16gb 200.000 unlocked, no contract, any carrier peterpan

hi,

id like to buy your phone...01046361257 my number...

3 weeks 1 day ago
Guitar, Art Supplies and Baking Equipment For Sale. Re: Guitar, Art Supplies and Baking Equipment For Sale. sogeking
Hi i wanna get the guitar and painting materials....
3 weeks 2 days ago
Moving, live in hadan, orange line 102 Re: Moving, live in hadan, orange line 102 vhodjhong
????
3 weeks 2 days ago
Moving, live in hadan, orange line 102 Re: Moving, live in hadan, orange line 102 Ayshak

42"

1080

3 weeks 2 days ago
Size 300 (12) Nike Basketball Shoes, Electric Bed Heater & Room Fan Re: Size 300 (12) Nike Basketball Shoes, Electric Bed Heater ... Archana Thangavelu

HI,

I like to buy Electric Bed Heater.And could you tell the size of shoes.Thanks in Advance.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Books! Korean Film Directors! Re: Books! Korean Film Directors! tcatsninfan

I'm interested in these! Please text me at 010-2736-9167. Thanks ^^

3 weeks 2 days ago
PS4 + Destiny for sale Re: PS4 + Destiny for sale nomi316

Is the deal still on. I am interested.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Skiing Muju Re: Skiing Muju bkilrain

Try giving the Busan Global Center a call. They'll figure it all out for you and let you know exactly what you need to do. http://www.bfia.or.kr/english/contents/b1_1.asp

3 weeks 2 days ago
Part-time Kindergarten for March Re: Part-time Kindergarten for March won sik son

Hi, We are looking for new foreigner to teach english in the kindergarten. please give me a call anytime (010-4582-7687)  Let's talk about everything.
Best  regards.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Moving, live in hadan, orange line 102 Re: Moving, live in hadan, orange line 102 Rena

Hey,

I am interetsed in purchasing our toaster oven.  How much are you selling it for?  Is it clean and does it work properly?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Rena

3 weeks 3 days ago
im interested on your tv..(size,hdmi)
3 weeks 3 days ago
Guitar, Art Supplies and Baking Equipment For Sale. Re: Guitar, Art Supplies and Baking Equipment For Sale. calinaohiezel@y...
Can you ship im intetrstef the baking suply
3 weeks 3 days ago
Quality Luggage, Samsonite, Travelling and can't take Re: Quality Luggage, Samsonite, Travelling and can't take Sarkrice

Hello I would be interested in purchasing one of them. can you email me? sarkrice@gmail.com

3 weeks 3 days ago
"Reef-ready" Aquariums for Sale Re: "Reef-ready" Aquariums for Sale cushms01

Super reasonable prices. I hope you find a buyer. I had 5 tanks at one point. Reduced that total to 2 (150g DT and a 20g QT). I had a hard time GIVING the other 3 tanks away. For anyone out there even remotely interested in having a salt water aquarium set-up...this is quite a bargian. I'm about 10,000,000 into my set up.  Would have jumped at the chance to enter the hobby for...

3 weeks 4 days ago
Apple iPad mini 2 retina 64GB tablet + cases *reduced* Re: Apple iPad mini 2 retina 64GB tablet + cases jackermann

Hello there,

I am interested in purchasing this iPad. Is it still available?

3 weeks 4 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Here is my superbowl 49 pick

New England 27

Seattle         21

3 weeks 5 days ago
One Plus One (cell phone) Re: One Plus One (cell phone) graz

its a really nice phone it is just too big to fit in my pocket comfortably

3 weeks 5 days ago
One Plus One (cell phone) Re: One Plus One (cell phone) russhersean

Damn, that's a nice phone you're selling. too bad i am kinda tight right now. Hope you sell it, and whoever gets will certainly wont regret it. :-)

3 weeks 5 days ago
Software for learning Korean that actually, um, works like a champ Re: Software for learning Korean that actually, um, works ... caldude

This software is 29.95 for a year...that's ridiculous.

3 weeks 6 days ago