Native Teacher, MA in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan area Re: Native Teacher, MA in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan ... kshaundae
Hey nate - Can you send your resume to kshaundae@gmail.com - I'd love to talk to you about our position.
7 weeks 3 days ago
F Visa Searching for Work in Busan/Yangsan/Ulsan Re: F Visa Searching for Work in Busan/Yangsan/Ulsan jimmy

Plz send me your resume.

email : coolhyeuk@naver.com

7 weeks 5 days ago
iPhone 6 plus 64gb Gold - sale price! Re: iPhone 6 plus 64gb Gold - sale price! gene11

hi good day..

just want to ask if the item still available because im interested.

01094649689 please contact me ..

thanks a lot

7 weeks 6 days ago
Cooking book (4) Re: Cooking book (4) keohookalani

Seriously. I was interested at first... till I saw the spam.... then just .... MEH.

7 weeks 6 days ago
Cooking book (4) Re: Cooking book (4) Droid

WTH?? Did you know that you could put all your posts into just a single post rather than blast 20 of them all over this page?

8 weeks 50 min ago
House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Re: House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Chilli

An English couple owning a property here for 16 years??

8 weeks 1 hour ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) shimjeong

Is this still available? I would like to take the offer, however I am based in Daejeon.

Where is the store that sells this phone?

Please reply.

Thanks.

8 weeks 12 hours ago
iMac for Sale Re: iMac for Sale chris17

still available sir

8 weeks 15 hours ago
Multi-gear Folding Bike Re: Multi-gear Folding Bike donahueclan

Hi There, do you still have the bike? Is it in reasonable condition? Please email or sms back. Thanks. Monique - donahueclan@gmail.com or 010-30511965

8 weeks 1 day ago
Multi-gear Folding Bike Re: Multi-gear Folding Bike donahueclan

Hi There, do you still have the bike? Is it in reasonable condition? Please email or sms back. Thanks. Monique - donahueclan@gmail.com or 010-30511965

8 weeks 1 day ago
House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Re: House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Jeff Horrocks

Still for sale.

8 weeks 1 day ago
House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Re: House for sale in Jinhae. Richard Ingles

Hi, did this house sell?

감사

Richard

8 weeks 2 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) taekwonten
Contract is 2 years
8 weeks 4 days ago
Nikon + Sigma Lens For Sale Re: Powerful Beginner Nikon DSLR Camera Bundle +Additional ... spesies81

hi, 50 mm lens still available?

8 weeks 6 days ago
Rice Cooker Great Condition **SOLD** Re: Rice Cooker Great Condition Rutujak

I'm interested. Do you stay in dong gu?

m.me/rutujafb
9 weeks 15 hours ago
A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan stevebarret

I would go online if I were looking for the best cheap action camera out there. You may find on some physical stores but it's always good checking the internet.

9 weeks 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Wake up everyone are you ready for some football ? Games start 5 am mbcespn   tv  , In first game wow hard to say who is going to win , I will say Atlanta will beat Green Bay ,   in second game  I will say Pittsburgh will shock the world and beat New England    lets see how the games flow .

9 weeks 2 days ago
Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures available Re: Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures ... jen12
Hi how about the dressers?
9 weeks 2 days ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services eatron
Chilli - relax you don't need to attack every post that may make you feel like someone is competing with you.
9 weeks 3 days ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

I hope you are registered with the Board of Education and Immigration.

9 weeks 6 days ago
English Tutor for TOEIC Speaking exam preparation Re: English Tutor for TOEIC Speaking exam preparation ekaterina.onchukova

Just have sent you by Kakao. Check it please.

Kate

9 weeks 6 days ago
English Tutor for TOEIC Speaking exam preparation Re: English Tutor for TOEIC Speaking exam preparation moxieman

Hi Kate,

I might be able to help you.  I have about 14 years of experience teaching English to non-native speakers, a master's in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and some ESL certificates.  I have a lot of experience teaching the TOEFL and some experience teaching the TOEIC.

Are you from Russia?  I have taught a lot of Russian students,...

10 weeks 13 hours ago
F Visa Searching for Work in Busan/Yangsan/Ulsan Re: F Visa Searching for Work in Busan/Yangsan/Ulsan kshaundae

Check your inbox-

10 weeks 13 hours ago
Board Games for sale Re: Board Games for sale sct0706

PM Sent

10 weeks 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Let the  pigskin  fly    I  think  Green Bay will  beat Dallas  and  Kansas City will beat  Pittsburgh  I  think  im lone wolfing my  picks

10 weeks 2 days ago