Pension Office Re: Pension Office paulesl

Here's a list of pension offices for Busan. You can click on the one you need and call them for their hours. http://english.nps.or.kr/jsppage/app/english/contact/contact_01.jsp#jisaContent

9 weeks 5 days ago
Hookah for sale Re: Hookah for sale bobrien518

It's still available. Do you have any questions about it?

9 weeks 5 days ago
Hookah for sale Re: Hookah for sale kimbusan1

Hi, I am interested in Hookah, PM sent.

9 weeks 5 days ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re:TV Screen Repair Carolena

It's 48 inch TV and almost $400 so I'm willing to invest some money in repair

9 weeks 6 days ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office Martini14

Do you happen to know the hours of the Pension Office in KSU subway station?

9 weeks 6 days ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re: TV SCREEN REPAIR. Help! Droid

For as cheap as Kleinz TV's are, you'd be better off just buying a new TV.

10 weeks 1 hour ago
LG Refrigerator Re: LG Refrigerator jen12
Hi I'm in Gijang
10 weeks 9 hours ago
LG Refrigerator Re: LG Refrigerator hyeontae

Where you located at?

10 weeks 14 hours ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March thedoorsofperception

Do you supply housing for a reasonable fee, thanks for your time.

10 weeks 18 hours ago
Part Time Wanted Re: Part Time Wanted Jaehong Gu

Hi. this is Jason from Lingua Academy Dong-rae Campus. we are looking for a part time teacher who could start as soon as possible. we need a teacher who can work Monday through Friday(4hours staying) I can give you more detailed info once you contact me.

Email: jaegu1980@gmail.com

10 weeks 1 day ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea ISHIP4YOU

Hi,

if you want to order directly in France cosmetic cream like : La Roche Posay, Nuxe, Caudalie, Avene, Clarins, l’Occitane, Bioderma, Biotherm, Uriage, Yves Rocher, Nocibe, Daniel Jouvance, Neutrogena, use this parcels forwarding : ISHIP4YOU.

Order directly on french websites or ask them to order for you, they will receive your package and ship to you directly in...

10 weeks 1 day ago
Talk to me in Korean Books with English explanation for SALE! Re: Talk to me in Korean Books with English explanation for ... lightcn

Hi there,

I'm coming to Busan in April and would love to buy these books off you. Are you able to keep them for me?

Cheers!

10 weeks 1 day ago
Looking a home for my puppy Re: Looking a home for my puppy shimjeong

Aww. So cute. I would want to take care of him. However, I am living in Daegu.

Can I know why you are giving him away?

10 weeks 1 day ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack Arnoth

Yes, I would like to come by. Please message me on Kakao (HeatherArnot) to arrange a time. Thanks!

10 weeks 2 days ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack naw_to

Hi... it is still available.. do you want to check it?

Sorry...After checking my email, I can't find your email, maybe there is some error...

10 weeks 2 days ago
Is your camping gear and backpack still available? I've tried emailing twice, but haven't received a response. Heather
10 weeks 3 days ago
Voice Talent with Geo-Political Leanings Wanted Re: Voice Talent with Geo-Political Leanings Wanted iSan

Hi, I have a voice that might amaze you. My work experience has professional radio work. I'm writing because I think you don't know what you want exactly and myself too. I will accept calls to test my voice sound quality.

PS Message first then we will arrange time to have a chat

01041811498

10 weeks 3 days ago
Outdoor teak table Re: Outdoor teak table atrebb

Is the table still available?

please call me

010 2059 7453

andrew

10 weeks 3 days ago

Yes, one of the clamping tip is broken. it still work but hard to open and clamp.

10 weeks 4 days ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack diggitydogg

Is there something wrong with your tripod? I only ask because I can see that you've circled one of the feet. Is it sturdy enough to hold up a DSLR? If there isn't any serious damage and it is able to hold up a DSLR, please let me know. Thanks.

10 weeks 5 days ago
Weekend farm Re: Weekend farm captkorea

Hello there,

I know the big Buddha.

What kind of rental fee are you thinking and is it only for this year ?

let's discuss. I'm near Centum city but grew up farming.

Regards,

Jeff

10 weeks 5 days ago

I live near kyungsung/ pukyong station...

It still available now, please contact me if you want to check the camping gear... thanks,

10 weeks 5 days ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack mdspiller

I have some interest in camping gear but I need to check it out but you didn't state where you're at. I'll wait for your reply, thanks,

mike

10 weeks 5 days ago
Experienced babysitter! Re: Experienced babysitter! Lee Beth
Hi! I'm looking for a nanny. Kindly send me an e-mail. Thanks!
10 weeks 6 days ago
Digital piano - 80,000 Re: Digital piano - 80,000 nicks747

I am interested in buying your piano.

How do I get in contact with you?

11 weeks 6 hours ago