Skip to Content

Why Every Expat Needs a VPN Re: Why Every Expat Needs a VPN mattsid

You actually don't have to pay for them. If you set up clients such as OpenVPN or SoftEther VPN on your computer it's totally free. Unlike other 'free' VPNs such as Hot Spot Shield and Spotflux et al, which are slow and plague your computer with ads and malware, these VPNs are being provided by organizations that want to provide a service. Connection speeds are great and there...

3 weeks 5 days ago
Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list Re: Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list Koreanadventurer

I am a female looking for a BJJ class.

I am near Dongnae-gu, about 25 min from hyundae and Gwangan beach, (where I heard there are a lot of gyms for martial arts.

I dont know any BJJ gyms, or where they are located, and if they are female friendly as well

**also i need classes in the morning because i work 230-9

3 weeks 5 days ago
FedEx Kinko's in Korea Re: FedEx Kinko's in Korea seoul-gangnam

I needed an english speaking copy shop--a company that could understand me. I'd google: "247printingasia seoul"

3 weeks 5 days ago
Used commuter bike. 40,000 in Yeonsan Re: Used commuter bike. 40,000 in Yeonsan lolomiaa

Hey, if with any luck at all, is this bike still available?

Thanks, L

3 weeks 6 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist manager

There are actually two Paik hospitals in Busan.

One near Haeundae(Jangsan)
Directions here: https://www.paik.ac.kr/haeundae/ihc/information/way.asp
Google Map: http://bit.ly/1s0QPMo

and one in Gaegeum
...

3 weeks 6 days ago
Motorcycle - Honda CB400 1996 1,000,000 KRW TODAY ONLY! Re: Motorcycle - Honda CB400 1996 1,000,000 KRW TODAY ONLY! gregoryhunter16...

sell bike?

3 weeks 6 days ago
Tall indoor plants Re: Tall indoor plants gregoryhunter16...

plants still need good home?  please let me know...will b in Hwamyeongdong this weekend...thanx   010-4432-2282

3 weeks 6 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist gteather

Could anyone tell me exactly where Baek (paik?) hospital is in Busan? I am not sure if it is the hospital that is located in Jangsan or not. Thank you!

3 weeks 6 days ago
The Badass Koreans Re: The Badass Koreans ki4ada

At first, my English skills are not so good for writing of full history of Russian Koreans (I don’t like “Koryo-saram”, it’s true), but I’ll try.

My father is Russian, my mother is Korean. If later I mention my grandfather, it means my Korean grandfather.

At a moment in Russia three main types of Russian Koreans according living region: Sakhalin,...

3 weeks 6 days ago
Fender acoustic guitar (with extras). Re: Fender acoustic guitar (with extras). misterperfect

is it a medium guitar? im interested. please email me mudiloseiramesoj@icloud.com

3 weeks 6 days ago
DVD player and surround sound system Re: DVD player and surround sound system EnglishEduBusan

Hey. Not interested in the sound, but are you willing to part with just the system? And how much?

4 weeks 1 day ago
Cordless Drill and other Tools Re: Cordless Drill and other Tools Mueller.laura

Is the drill still available?

4 weeks 2 days ago
LGBT in Busan? Re: LGBT in Busan? ilovelanguages

I can't find Busan Sisters on FB, is it a hidden/secret group? How can I get added to it? Thanks.

4 weeks 2 days ago
galaxy s3 (3g) for sale Re: galaxy s3 (3g) for sale Amit Mandol

hello

I am intersted about your s3 could you please tell me which contact I can use? is it sk or kt? thanks.

4 weeks 2 days ago
Language cast Busan Re: Language cast Busan do-gon kim

sorry guys. i will check place. i am new one, so i don't know place.

can you send me address for meeting?

4 weeks 2 days ago
Moving at the end of July, still have some stuff for sale Re: Moving at the end of July, still have some stuff for sale Shortoak87

Updated prices for couch and table. Could be negotiable!

4 weeks 2 days ago
looking for a cheap computer with microsoft word Re: looking for a cheap computer with microsoft word solpet4u

Hello am Jamesa computer engineer i sale used laptops computers i am willing to give u

a very good price. fee free to contact me bye 4 now hope to hear from u soon.

4 weeks 5 days ago
Table and Chairs Re: Table and Chairs barsha pradhan

hi, i m intrested in the table and chairs. i wonder if i can still get it . thank you

4 weeks 5 days ago
Summer Cleaning Sale 50% Off Re: Summer Cleaning Sale 50% Off barsha pradhan

hi i wonder if u still have these stuff. if yes i m intreted in buying pans n pots. thank you

4 weeks 5 days ago
Energetic Calico Needs Adopting Re: Energetic Calico Needs Adopting kinki

So  by complications you mean to say, a week wasn't enough time to adequately assempble all the paperwork necessary to take your cat home with you?

4 weeks 5 days ago
High Quality Touring Bicycle for Sale Re: High Quality Touring Bicycle for Sale zenlee

With a longer stem it will fit a rider up to 176 cm tall (5'9")

4 weeks 5 days ago
More kids stuff! (Bike, ESL books, games, beds, hanbok) Set of ESL books, games, and supplies mzeiser

Hi,

Im interested in your esl books! Are they still available? Also, are they the teachers copies? Any handwriting inside?

Thanks

Marlene Zeiser

4 weeks 5 days ago
One bike, quick sale :) Reduced! Re: One bike, quick sale :) Reduced! allenmathew1982

Sent a personel message

4 weeks 6 days ago
High Quality Touring Bicycle for Sale Re: High Quality Touring Bicycle for Sale snorske

good luck on your sale - I'm sure its a great bike.  Just a heasd up based on top tube length this bike is for people  <164cm

4 weeks 6 days ago
One bike, quick sale :) Reduced! Re: One bike, quick sale :) Reduced! robsack

Any idea the frame size?

Better: How tall are you, and does the bike feel small/big to you?

Thanks!