Skip to Content

Full Sized Fan for Sale. 30,000won. Delivery available. Re: Full Sized Fan for Sale. 30,000won. Delivery available. jharris626

I live in the Deokcheon/Gupo area and would be interested in the fan, if isn't sold yet.

2 weeks 3 days ago
Russian-Korean/ English-Korean exchange Re: Russian-Korean/ English-Korean exchange iamju02

hey, I live near Inje and I am eagerlly looking for a language partner.

I assume you are a Russian? hehe. I want to practice my english.

If you are interested, please email me at iamju02@naver.com

Thanks!

If there is anyone who seeks language partner and reads this, please! email me!

Thanks!...

2 weeks 4 days ago
Furniture and electronics Re: Furniture and electronics Gregory

Yes, the printer is still available.  Please email or pm me

2 weeks 4 days ago
Furniture and electronics Re: Furniture and electronics Gregory

Anytime is fine, just let me know in advance so we can schedule the delivery guys

2 weeks 4 days ago
Furniture and electronics Re: Furniture and electronics ahippenh

I'm interested in the printer. Still available?

2 weeks 4 days ago
Looking for a Blender Re: Looking for a Blender Gwangan

I've got a small blender with multiple cups available. I'll send you some pics when I finish work today if you want. Send me a message with your email or phone and I'll forward the pictures.

2 weeks 4 days ago
One Room For Rent Re: One Room For Rent dcaredman

pix of the room please?

apartment name??

thx

2 weeks 4 days ago
I'm selling galaxy S3 Re: I'm selling galaxy S3 adaonurada

Hello , I really would like to buy your phone, did you sell them ? Both black and white is fine for me but is this the last price ? Any chance ? One more question, can i use it in another country ? If i can use the phone in another country , i really would like to buy the phone on wednesday, thanks .

2 weeks 4 days ago
free bedframe Re: free bedframe vinodhnst

hi.. am interested ..you location

2 weeks 4 days ago
Furniture and electronics Re: Furniture and electronics xjustinjoh

Hi, I'm actually interested in your entertainment console. If you still have it, when is the best possible time to pick it up? Also, I might need to take you up on that offer of helping with the delivery arrangements.

2 weeks 4 days ago
GANGNAM Moving Sale Re: GANGNAM Moving Sale kmuolic

Hello!

Was interested in the dresser, coffee table, fan and book shelf! Any of them still available? I'm located in Haeundae and could pick it up this weekend! (I'm assuming it's pick up only?) Let me know!
If texting is easier, my number is 010-6823-8547

Best,

Kirsten

3 weeks 3 hours ago
Lespo Folding Bike For Sale 100,000W Re: Lespo Folding Bike For Sale 100,000W NorCal

Still available?

3 weeks 17 hours ago
...friendship? Re: ...friendship? SH221
Hi guys, I just got here not too long ago and things haven't quite gone to plan so I find myself in a similar situation! If you guys are still around then let me know maybe we could all meet up and hang out or something
3 weeks 21 hours ago
I Phone 3GS, Altec Mini Speaker and External Battery For Sale! Re: I Phone 3GS, Altec Mini Speaker and External Battery For ... brhee

still have the phone?

3 weeks 2 days ago
Homeless and in need of urgent help... Re: Homeless and in need of urgent help... cushms01

Did you used to work at Haeundae CDI?

3 weeks 2 days ago
Metal shelving! 5' x 1.5' x 1.5 Re: Metal shelving! 5' x 1.5' x 1.5 cushms01

Good lord! Clean your apt.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Metal shelving! 5' x 1.5' x 1.5 Re: Metal shelving! 5' x 1.5' x 1.5 cushms01

Good lord! Clean your apt.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Digital Canon for Sale (750,000 Won) Re: Digital Canon for Sale (750,000 Won) cushms01

Wow! This camera is worth $0. The resale value of 9 year old cameras in nothing. Give it to a friend. Give it to one of your students. This is the oveerpriced item of the year so far. Congratulations!

3 weeks 2 days ago
Baby/Kid Items Re: Baby/Kid Items jhazz1990

how can i contact you?

3 weeks 2 days ago
Motorbike GEAR for sale: Helmet Leather Jackets and Pants Boots Gloves Re: Motorbike GEAR for sale: Helmet Leather Jackets and ... Kelly13

PM Sent

3 weeks 2 days ago
iPhone 5, Wool/Cotton Comforter, Heavy Duty Pot/Pan Re: iPhone 5, Wool/Cotton Comforter, Heavy Duty Pot/Pan reteplos
How much is your monthly for iphone 5 and what is the plan?
3 weeks 2 days ago
import cats from China Re: import cats from China Alice Lim 3 weeks 3 days ago
import cats from China Re: import cats from China Alice Lim 3 weeks 3 days ago
Photographer looking for English tutor- Seoul Re: Photographer looking for English tutor- Seoul Mary Joy

Hi Good day!

My name is Mary Joy from Philippines!

Sorry for getting some of your time reading this message.

I'am an online English tutor to Korean and Japanese student. I'am very much interested in Korea, everything about Korea. Including people, culture, language and even food. I know some conversational Korean words.

I have read your post...

3 weeks 3 days ago
Foreigner looking to learn Korean Re: Foreigner looking to learn Korean Alice Lim

Hi Elan

I am Alice, 31 years , female.

I am living in Centum city area and work there too.

Here is a female group who want to practice English. ( We are 3, colleague...)

Our English level is not that poor but we do not have enough chance to use it.

Coudl you be our language exchange partner?

We will do our best to teach you Korean... you will be...

3 weeks 3 days ago