looking for large lagguage Re: looking for large lagguage busanized
I have a large one if you're still looking for one.
8 weeks 5 days ago
Kitesurfing gear Re: Kitesurfing gear jfreyd

Hi,

Look at this they offer great products (the brand created by the inventor of the Kitesurf) at reasonable prices. http://takoon-family.com/en/

Brgds.

Jacques

8 weeks 6 days ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar adamamit
I guess they have variety of veggie options including variety of fusion menu, the last time I visit there. I heard there gonna be grand opening this weekend with some discounted food price.
9 weeks 1 day ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar koreahapki

Do you have veg menu?

9 weeks 1 day ago
Andy's Teaching Strategies Re: Andy's Teaching Strategies Atokor

I am a university lecturer and a researcher in early childhood teacher education issues. I therefore want to be a member of this learning platform through sharing and learning from others.

Asare Kotor

9 weeks 1 day ago
Looking for a teacher 26-29. July Re: Looking for a teacher 26-29. July Danika06
Hi, I just finished my part time job in Hamyeongdong and I am free for the week. I am also very interested to teach these students. I hope the position is not yet filled. Thank you so much! Resume will be sent once requested. My email address is danicabd06@gmail.com. Sincerely, Danika
9 weeks 1 day ago
4 person tent Re: 4 person tent bschindler19

Hi,

Is the tent waterproof? What brand is it? And where are you located? I may be interested in picking this up tonight if possible.

Thanks,

Bobby

9 weeks 2 days ago

yes, it it ^^ clinic is until 6:00pm so they require patients to be there before 5:30pm.

9 weeks 2 days ago
125cc scooter    bobm

9 weeks 3 days ago
Moving Sale: All has to go by 24th July Re: Moving Sale: All has to go by 24th July Vaskar

Sorry here is the image. I did not notice the previous reply did not contain the image link. If interested please contact me by 26th July. You also have to collect it by then.

Link: http://koreabridge.net/classified/nikon-bag-sale-15000-won-vaskar-0

Cheers

9 weeks 3 days ago
looking for large lagguage Re: looking for large lagguage xl366
i am looking for lagguage to buy, im not selling one
9 weeks 6 days ago
looking for large lagguage Re: looking for large lagguage xl366

i am looking for lagguage to buy, im not selling one

9 weeks 6 days ago

HI,

You can see the image here.  Also you may kakao me at pradipta03 for further details and picture for quick response.

Cheers

9 weeks 6 days ago

HI,

Cheers

9 weeks 6 days ago
Moving Sale in Oncheonjang Re: Moving Sale in Oncheonjang Romallian

Pm Sent !

9 weeks 6 days ago
looking for large lagguage Re: looking for large lagguage nicks747

How can I get hold of those bags.

can I see it?

10 weeks 4 hours ago
S&T/Hyosung Comet 650R (FI model) Re: S&T/Hyosung Comet 650R (FI model) snorske
Ummm.. what year is it? Kinda pertinent
10 weeks 14 hours ago
Moving Sale: All has to go by 24th July Re: Moving Sale: All has to go by 24th July soldoutband
Nikon bag pic pls.tnx
10 weeks 19 hours ago
The 17th Busan Tourism Photo Contest (3 Million Won Top Prize) Re: The 17th Busan Tourism Photo Contest (3 Million Won Top ... maki

if you are submitting your entries in their office then you can also pay there directly and they will give you a receipt. However, if youre sending through courier, you may include the money in the package or call their office to give you an account number where you can deposit.

10 weeks 1 day ago
The 17th Busan Tourism Photo Contest (3 Million Won Top Prize) Re: How to Pay Entry Fee for Busan Tourism Photo Contest. manager

I copied this info from the Busan City Hall website because I thought it might be of interest to some visitors.  I received a question via PM that I don' t know how to answer.

How do applicants pay the 20,000 entry fee?  Anyone out there have experience with this?

Thanks,
Jeff

10 weeks 3 days ago
Ikea Funitures + all sorts of stuff moving sale - 2 Re: Ikea Funitures + all sorts of stuff moving sale - 2 Leandros

hi kelvin, my email is leandrosofsparta79@hotmail.com and mobile is 01073993311

10 weeks 3 days ago
looking for johnny chung (Dugout Bar Owner) Re: looking for johnny chung (Dugout Bar Owner) manager

For this and all 'looking for a person' posts, please respond directly to the original poster by PM or email. We do not allow comments that reveal personal information about other members of the community.

10 weeks 4 days ago
Reliable and not too expensive skin clinic in Hadan, Sinpyeong Area Re: Reliable and not too expensive skin clinic in Hadan, ... RyanMaitem25
Hello is that clinic is still operating? Thank you.
10 weeks 5 days ago
English speaking Orthodontist in Busan? Re: English speaking Orthodontist in Busan? nysmile6677

There is an ABO certified orthodontist from New York University dental school.

New York Smile Orthodontics is located in Jangsan, Haeundae.

newyorksmile.org / 051-702-6677

10 weeks 5 days ago
Ikea Funitures + all sorts of stuff moving sale - 2 Re: Ikea Funitures + all sorts of stuff moving sale - 2 Kelvin Kalu

am interested in the refrigerator and sofa, can I have ur email account or phone number. kelvinkalu22@yahoo.com

10 weeks 6 days ago