Classical acoustic guitar Re: Classical acoustic guitar gideonnh

hey! is it still availaible? may i check it first on person? thanks

10 weeks 7 hours ago
Piano tuition in English Re: Piano tuition in English sunseeker

안녕하세요. 저는 영국에서 피아노 전공을 했고 울산과 부산에서 피아노 과외를 합니다.
언어는 영어만 가능합니다.

10 weeks 3 days ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters 2jaz

01024130786 i can done with u 2

10 weeks 4 days ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters Xinxinxin
Hi , Is there any bar that's is lesbian friendly in busan ?
11 weeks 28 min ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop manager

I believe the meetings are open to anyone.

They are usually held at HQ Gwangan - google map link

For more information, I suggest contacting bgkotesol@gmail.com

11 weeks 1 day ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop bel
Can anyone are free to attend this event? I'm from The Philippines.
11 weeks 1 day ago
American male-experienced- available ASAP Re: American male-experienced- available ASAP BettyKim
October, Busan, Canadian School in Haeundae positions with full benefits!

Our school is looking for Native English Teachers for our new academic year beginning in October, 2016.
*Working days: Monday to Friday 9-6pm
*Teaching level: Kindergarten students ~ Elementary School students
*Monthly pay: 2.1 ~ 2.4 million won/
*...
11 weeks 1 day ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office gabysebas

I have an emergency situation back home and I have to leave Korea literally tomorrow. I will not have time to go to the pension office. Here is my question:
Will I be able to do a claim from abroad? Will they understand my situation if I send them all my documentation or somebody goes in by behalf?
Thanks

11 weeks 2 days ago
Please help me!!! Re: Please help me!!! manager

You could try posting a classified ad here on Koreabridge.

To do so, click 'create/classified ad'.

11 weeks 5 days ago
Graphic Cigarette Warnings Begin In South Korea This December Re: Graphic Cigarette Warnings Begin In South Korea This ... busanprof333

What a horrible idea.  I am not a smoker, but I will have to see these disgusting pictures whenever I go to the store.

12 weeks 1 day ago
Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list Re: Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list johnotm
Does anyone know anywhere where I can pay per visit not per month boxing or kickboxing .
12 weeks 2 days ago

Like the posters above stated biased (and I dislike Trump, so it's not that). Your anti-Asian, rose colored really oversimplified view of the West makes for poor political analysis.

12 weeks 5 days ago
Don’t Fear Trumpism too Much, East Asia – You’re Already Governed by It Re: Don’t Fear Trumpism too Much, East Asia – You’re Already ... ernesto.lopez

^Very vague statement.

13 weeks 18 hours ago
Halogen Oven Re: Halogen Oven chris17

im interested this is my number 010 48694776

13 weeks 22 hours ago

Very biased article.

13 weeks 23 hours ago
Moving Sale! LAST CALL! Re: Moving Sale! LAST CALL! lneeno

will take the Korean for dummies w/ CD

nwcougar33@gmail.com let me know where to p/u

I think the toaster oven is too small for what I want though.

Tnx! Laurie

13 weeks 3 days ago
please help Re: please help manager 14 weeks 5 days ago
By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED Re: By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED leomaru81

Hello there,

I am a US board certified doctor of chiropractic, Ryan S. Lee D.C., practicing in Busan.

If you are looking for a gentle, specific chiropractic care please feel...

15 weeks 4 min ago
Protein shakes Re: Protein shakes tushamrut

Is it available

15 weeks 3 days ago
Trying to contact CAMP Carroll replacement - unit UIC is WEHS01 Re: Trying to contact CAMP Carroll replacement - unit UIC is ... delmarsteelers

I would like the same information.

17 weeks 1 day ago
Room for family in Ulsan Re: Room for family in Ulsan sachinb

Hi Friends, I am shifting to UNIST, ulsan from Daejeon and in search of an affordable house for me with my family . if any one suggest me some good options it would be big help for me as i am new to the ulsan area. I am also ready to continue anyone having previous contract for 2 room house . Thank you in advance.

18 weeks 4 days ago
Deleted Deleted joshuabeagle

Deleted

18 weeks 5 days ago
Learn Iran language **Persian (Farsi)** Re: Learn Iran language **Persian (Farsi)** Mansour_hb

Hi,

I am interested. Please let me know the price!

18 weeks 6 days ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar adamamit
I guess they have variety of veggie options including variety of fusion menu, the last time I visit there. I heard there gonna be grand opening this weekend with some discounted food price.
19 weeks 2 days ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar koreahapki

Do you have veg menu?