Moving Sale. Re: Moving Sale. Trixieb7

Interested in laundry drying rack and humidifier. Does the humidifier work fine?

9 weeks 1 day ago
BTC/ETH mining hardware Re: BTC/ETH mining hardware rydemods

HI do you stil have this for sale. please contact me  010-2252-3193  kakao or mods2003@gmail.com

9 weeks 1 day ago
PT job available in Mangmi Re: Summer PT job available in Mangmi Koreanadventurer

Has this position been filled?

9 weeks 2 days ago
Short term summer housing in Haeundae!! Re: Short term summer housing in Haeundae!! Bhumi

Hello! This is Bhumi. I am writing reguarding the apartment for rent in Busan as I am myself searching for a house from 6 july to the end of august. How much is the rent for a month? if you want to discuss more about possible arrangement, we can also use kakaotalk. Hear from you asap *** Thanks

10 weeks 15 hours ago
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer used KJ-621W (쿠빙스 프리엄 원액기 KJ-621W 중고) Re: Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer used KJ-621W (쿠빙스 프리엄 원액기 ... zelron11

thus the juicer still available? i'm interested.

10 weeks 1 day ago
BTC/ETH mining hardware Re: BTC/ETH mining hardware texgoy

complete miner mining rig with 6gpu 8gb
PSU 1200 watts
for sale

10 weeks 5 days ago
2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won redlantern
Yes. It can be seen in the weekend.
10 weeks 6 days ago
2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won John Gibson

Is this still available?

10 weeks 6 days ago
ROOFTOP TENT SPECS Roof top tent Specifications: Open Size: 280cm x 140cm x 130cm Fold size: 120 x 140 x 28cm Tent fabric material: 600gsm Ripstop Canvas - waterproof canvas Aluminium ladder: 114cm Durable Zippers Nylon synthetics and polyester with reversible tracks Top flysheet: 200D polyester PU coated. Annex: 200D polyester PU coated Annex size: 2.2m Lx1.4m Wx2m H The above...
10 weeks 6 days ago
2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Chilli

Captain, yee might look for the overpriced, used, bathroom- slippers, bargains all round. I do not see a bargain here. I think you might get 200,000- 400,000. I think you need better pictures to convince people to pay your asking price.

10 weeks 6 days ago
I am happy to give full details to interested parties. Send me an email. Your offer is beyond cheeky. Other offers already are promising.
10 weeks 6 days ago
2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won captkorea

Hello, please provide the exact model number, so can check the price. I'll offer you KRW 100,000.

Your Kalahari model brand as seeing in the photos, new on eBay appears is KRW 780,000 only. 2nd hand go for 1/4 of that.

Cheers,

FEATURES:

• Open...
10 weeks 6 days ago
Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, Moonjung Kim Re: Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, ... alfred

thanks for info

11 weeks 22 min ago
Recommended House Moving Service Re: Recommended House Moving Service Maverick
Can anyone recommend any other movers to Seoul? He is still too expensive. I only have a few things.
11 weeks 1 day ago
any kind of work Re: any kind of work captkorea

Hi,

Are you related to David ?

Can you post a little more details: m or f ? Age ? Degree ? Short resume and how you are in Korea legally.

I'm sure many will help.

11 weeks 4 days ago
How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is doing? Re: How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is ... captkorea

Don't care.

We all know the history of corruption in Korean politics.  You can only judge Moon if he survives 5 years without been impeached or arrested.

11 weeks 4 days ago
English Lessons Re: English Lessons captkorea

Good luck David. I believe our resident lawyer Chilli has left Korea, so we are free to earn a living.

No more Chilli on the case.

11 weeks 5 days ago
English Conversation or Lessons Re: Spanish Conversation or Lessons exchange mogedalgona

Speak Korean, Japanese and English.

Looking for exchanges with Spanish.

Or Can be arranged for the class fee.

11 weeks 6 days ago
English Conversation or Lessons Re: English Conversation or Lessons captkorea

Chilli will soon be on the case. Go Chilli go ...

11 weeks 6 days ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... taekwonten
Text 01023053042
11 weeks 6 days ago
French teacher Available, looking for private studies. Re: French teacher Available, looking for private studies. captkorea

Chilli will enquire soon.

12 weeks 10 hours ago
korean rare pokenmon box non 1 edition for sale Re: korean rare pokenmon box non 1 edition for sale captkorea

I'll buy it for Won 20,000. There are allot on the internet  - too many.

What makes yours rare mate ?

Cheers,

12 weeks 18 hours ago
Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Re: Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Hanakim

we are looking for a new teacher starting Sept.

kids ages are 3-7.

located in heaundae.

if you are interested plz send me your resume.

hanakioo@hotmail.com

12 weeks 23 hours ago
If you need any help on your bicycle problem or... Re: If you need any help on your bicycle problem or... captkorea

Chilli the resident Police would love to try. Go Chilli go ... get involved .

12 weeks 1 day ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

Dear Ana,

I am french. I am not a teacher but I can help you for free only if you live in Suwon (Gyeonggi)

in Korea since october 2016 after my marriage

I don't speak korean well. I can speak english

12 weeks 2 days ago