Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

More movies to add to the playlist of Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles

...
12 weeks 5 days ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... fingerlickingood

Korea Immigration and Integration Program (KIIP) - 사회통합프로그램) Free Korean courses for foreigners that can also help get you points toward an F-2 VISA or other VISAs later on!

Guide to 2018 Korea Immigration & Integration Program (KIIP)
...

12 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for part time job offer Re: Looking for part time job offer Chilli

You need to see the rules concerning this; you do not want to be offering to do something illegal. You need to be registered to teach English at an academy. Good luck! I think Immigration does not monitor this site. I am fairly confident of this.

12 weeks 5 days ago
Korean&German Speaker looking for Native English Speaker Re: Korean&German Speaker looking for Native English Speaker robertpusan64

Hello How are you ? I am from California ,  I am interested in learning both Korean and German , I am in Korea now and I plan to live or travel in Germany , i do  have kakaotalk but i dont know how to add  u     u can send  me simple text    010 3182 6473   have a great day robert

13 weeks 1 day ago
Busan International Salsa Club Re: Busan International Salsa Club noh6114

this group moved their place to latino salsa club in busan

*Where : latino salsa bar  in Seomyeon.
47 bujeonro bujeon-dong, busanjin-gu. busan.korea(2F)
WHEN : Salsa...

15 weeks 1 day ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

The courts are just north of PNU in Guseo Dong,

Then a five to ten minute hike up the mountain.

Some of the players are really good, but there are beginner and mid-level games, too.

15 weeks 5 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
I would be interested Where exactly is the court?
15 weeks 5 days ago
Funny Korean Names Re: Funny Korean Names excellentsheep

Not funny. Those names have Hanja origins so the names have meanings completely unrelated to whatever English words they resemble. It’s really sad to see this kind of immaturity/ignorance.

For people who actually want to know some funny Korean names—Koreans consider countrified or old fashioned names amusing (e.g. Samsoon from the Korean drama “My Lovely Samsoon”...

15 weeks 5 days ago
What Kind Of Teachers Do Schools In Asia REALLY Want? Re: What Kind Of Teachers Do Schools In Asia REALLY Want? Chilli

I think you meant Instructors, not teachers.

17 weeks 6 hours ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters indiashao

Hello, I will visit Busan on 19th Feb. to 24th Feb.

I would like to see the lesbian culture in Busan.
Wondering when the next Busan Sisters meeting would be.

Shao
from Taiwan
18 weeks 13 hours ago
Favorite Winter Olympic Events Re: Favorite Winter Olympic Events robertpusan64

I really love Hockey . I am big LA Kings fan , Its a bummer no NHL or KHL players will come to Pyoungchun , What will level of hockey be ?  AHL ? College ? Really sad no NHL or KHL  players ,

19 weeks 1 day ago
Gluten Free foods Re: Gluten Free foods stathon

You can find the gluten free bread, rolls, pizza or crackers in Busan at various places.

Follow this link for more information.

19 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Hello Ladies and germs   I wonder who people think will win the Super Bowl

It would be easy to pick New England , However Philly has the best defense in football , A great running game . They also got a great pass rush and deep so they will be fresh , I dont rule out Brady getting hurt , Philly will play with more pride and passion and win the game .Alot of other people are...

19 weeks 3 days ago
Ice Hockey Re: Ice Hockey joshuabeagle

Loads of hockey. If you've got gear, bring it, at the very least, bring your skates. Contact me

joshuabeagle at gmail

20 weeks 20 hours ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting squareteacher

22 weeks 3 days ago
''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun teachers.'' Re: ''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun ... Prof. Porkchop

Can you be more specific about the hijinx? I'm curious.

22 weeks 4 days ago
Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) in Busan. Re: Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) ... Erickavas

Hola !!!

22 weeks 5 days ago
How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Re: How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Chilli

So, what you really mean here is that we should live to work.

23 weeks 4 days ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Mercurial

Wildlife and conservation.

Naturalists, birders, herpetologists..

Birding Corea : The birds of Korea.

Reptiles of Korea : Herpetologists

...

26 weeks 3 days ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
29 weeks 5 hours ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

29 weeks 21 hours ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

29 weeks 1 day ago
Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea Re: Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea lindamoorefamily

Yes, YES! Thank you so much for this! This is a huge part of my life EVERY DAY! It felt so good to see that I was not alone. Most people just ignore all these things, and smile, and pretend they do not exist, but you can tell the truth, and are so right, thanks and good luck in the future to you :)

30 weeks 14 hours ago
4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story Re: 4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story lip420

Good advice. Research. Research. Research. Everything. Dig deep. Don't accept things for surface value. That way you won't become the next hagwon horror story.

31 weeks 6 days ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers absolute

I've been driving here since 2001. It has changed. It's still a bit hairy. But, it is way, way better than back on 2001.

I drive half an hour across Busan by scooter every day in rush hour and then home. I find it relaxing. I enjoy driving in Korea.

33 weeks 2 days ago