Digital camera w/ underwater housing Re: Digital camera w/ underwater housing Nick_10142015

Your camera still available?

6 weeks 2 days ago
Household items for sale Re: Household items for sale rqgd

PM Sent!

6 weeks 2 days ago
Permanent Make-Up Model Needed! (Caucasians Only)ㅡDone! Re: Permanent Make-Up Model Needed! (Caucasians Only)ㅡDone! bdang

Umm. I'm not buying that excuse. You only listed other races with fair skin tones. You know you are prejudice against dark skin tones. It's quite sad. The world is full of beautiful people of all skin tones, you should not be so closed minded.

6 weeks 2 days ago
Baby swing for free Re: Baby swing for free last90
Hi, is it still available?
6 weeks 2 days ago
Xbox 360 for sale Re: Xbox 360 for sale bahador

its available

6 weeks 3 days ago
Cilantro seedlings for sale Re: Cilantro seedlings for sale MrFunnyHaHa
I'm in Doekcheon, but I'm out and about most weeks. Message me your location and we can arrange something.
6 weeks 3 days ago
Zombie Vill ( new card game for hagwon) Re: Zombie Vill ( new card game for hagwon) taekwonten
?
6 weeks 3 days ago
Cilantro seedlings for sale Re: Cilantro seedlings for sale UliandChels

Hey where are you located?

6 weeks 3 days ago
Guitar Re: Guitar mpochwat

I'm interested in the guitar. Where can you meet? I'm at Geumyeonsan station.

6 weeks 4 days ago
Film Processing and Busan Re: Film Processing and Busan eastbayzephyr

did you find a place?? i am in busan now and am having a hard time!

6 weeks 4 days ago
Xbox 360 for sale Re: Xbox 360 for sale creon182

is this item are still available?

6 weeks 4 days ago
Lg U+ G3 gold colour phone for sale Re: Lg U+ G3 gold colour phone for sale yeoj23

hello i am interested to you're phone,what is you're phone number so i can send a message to you.Thank's

6 weeks 5 days ago
Blender Re: Blender Chris717

6 weeks 5 days ago
Blender Re: Blender timcyp
Food processor?
6 weeks 5 days ago
Haeundae substitute teacher for 4 weeks Re: Haeundae substitute teacher for 4 weeks Dahlonega
I interested in working as a substitute at your school this summer. I am a native speaker and a student a yonsei university. I have taught children English, guitar,and sports. I relate well with children and I am a fun and exciting teacher. I will be in Busan for the entire time needed and am a dependable teacher. Message me if you are interested in meeting. Sincerely Lei
6 weeks 6 days ago
Selling Dark Brown Leather Couch Re: Selling Dark Brown Leather Couch harold8593
Hi please text me for the couch, sure buyer here01068913019
7 weeks 20 hours ago
Selling work out equipment Re: Selling work out equipment Dempsey
P.m sent
7 weeks 1 day ago
Selling Dark Brown Leather Couch Re: Selling Dark Brown Leather Couch JRalliford
Is this offer still available?
7 weeks 1 day ago
Selling Dark Brown Leather Couch Re: Selling Dark Brown Leather Couch TravellingWilbury

Hi,

I'm interested in the couch.  Is it still available? If so, where do you live?

Jake

7 weeks 1 day ago
Zombie Vill ( new card game for hagwon) Re: Zombie Vill ( new card game for hagwon) iadkins

PM

7 weeks 2 days ago
Selling Dark Brown Leather Couch Re: Selling Dark Brown Leather Couch Elvis

Hi is the Couch still available? please let me know also will be grateful if you can send me ur contact number.

Best Regards.

Elvis.

7 weeks 2 days ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally Chilli

Yes, you have to register your place with the Board of Education. You cannot roam doing privates, there are set prices per student. About 12,000 per hour.

Private, unregistered classes are illegal. or working in Hakwans without registerring. I know, because my Hakwan owner forgot to register me.So, register, probably better for you, and it is not a...

7 weeks 2 days ago
Apple ipod Touch 4G 32GB Re: Apple ipod Touch 4G 32GB marc-junior
Still available?
7 weeks 2 days ago
Caucasian Clinical Trial in July-RECRUITMENT stopped Re: Looking for Caucasian Clinical Trial Participants in July ehkang

I am sorry for that but not this time. If I have further studies in future for women, I will post it. Thank you so much for your interest.

7 weeks 3 days ago
Apple ipod Touch 4G 32GB Re: Apple ipod Touch 4G 32GB John Gibson

Sure, you can have a look at it. Where do you wanna meet ?

7 weeks 4 days ago