Skip to Content

Bicycle for sale Re: Bicycle for sale emilyaokeefe

Heya!

Is the bike still for sale? I'm interested!

My email is emilyaokeefe@gmail.com

Thanks!

5 weeks 4 days ago
The Badass Koreans Re: The Badass Koreans kilvinger

"So a new Resolution was signed which meant Koreans could either cross the border into the Japanese-ruled Korea or exile to Central Asia.  Considering how much history the Koreans had with the Japanese, they chose Central Asia."

Please, be accurate with historical facts. Korean people in Far East of Russia did not choose to exile to Central Asia, they...

5 weeks 4 days ago
Affordable Suitcase! Re: ~Re: Free Chair & Affordable Suitcase! Rena

I'm sorry for just responding now.  No, the chair is not available, but the suitcase still is!

5 weeks 5 days ago
Free English Conversation    minju

5 weeks 5 days ago
Brand new PS4 Witcher 3 The Wild Hunt 40,000 Re: Brand new PS4 Witcher 3 The Wild Hunt 40,000 putnamseth

I'll take it.  I live in Haeundae.  Check PM for my number.

5 weeks 6 days ago
House Items For Sale Re: House Items For Sale midknight79
Oven is SOLD
5 weeks 6 days ago
House Items For Sale Re: House Items For Sale calinaohiezel@y...
Where you in pyeongsan im interested the oven Please txt me 01086073260
6 weeks 2 days ago
House Items For Sale Re: House Items For Sale calinaohiezel@y...
Oven please
6 weeks 2 days ago
Allergies Re: ALLERGIES sc

Looks like a dark cloud follows you where ever you go.

6 weeks 4 days ago
Learn Korean for Free and be a Radio Star at the same time! Re: Learn Korean for Free and be a Radio Star at the same time! gabbersmadders

Hello, I am interested in this opportunity!

6 weeks 6 days ago
apple ipod built in wifi and camera. Re: apple ipod built in wifi and camera. vhodjhong
No gear for docking station,remote,only cable and the i pod unit,i dont know if this is exactly 4th generation??????????
6 weeks 6 days ago
6 weeks 6 days ago
Part time position wanted Re: Part time position wanted youngkim006
I am looking for native teacher during summer vacation.

My academy located in Yangsan next to Busan.

Working time : 10:00 a,m ~ 14:00p.m ( Mon ~Fri)

10:00 a.m ~...
7 weeks 6 hours ago
Grand Sale - Everything must Go! Re: Grand Sale - Everything must Go! calinaohiezel@y...
What size the christmass tree?
7 weeks 1 day ago
Brand New 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2 Cyclocross Bicycle 54.5cm Medium Alumin Re: Brand New 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2 Cyclocross Bicycle 54.5cm ... snorske

don't bother people...this is a SCAM

7 weeks 1 day ago
Is it illegal for non-native English speakers to work at hagwons? Re: Is it illegal for non-native English speakers to work at ... joshuabeagle

It is not illegal to 'work' there but you must have the appropriate visa to be in the country and work.

You are not allowed to work at jobs that don't correspond to your Visa. For example, to be a 원어민 "Native Speaking Teacher" you must have an E2 Visa. Of course F-visas are ok too but both must have approval from the Busan Office of Education.

Not all schools...

7 weeks 1 day ago
64 GB iPhone 6 Re: 64 GB iPhone 6 vinodhnst

can you tell where do you buy this

7 weeks 1 day ago
How to get an F-4 Visa Re: How to get an F-4 Visa choman10

Hey are there any ways to get your family registry without help from a family member?  I know some people posted here ways but this thread is like 1-3 years old.  Any help would be appreciated.

7 weeks 2 days ago

I don't think it's illegal, hakwons just won't hire non native English speakers. They want teachers from certain countries.

7 weeks 3 days ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Cp224

Thanks for the information. I searched for whole morning, faield to find it in seomyeon. Thanks!

Is there any specific format or stsandard postcard required?

7 weeks 3 days ago
Listing as of July 8: Cambridge Relocation Korea Re: Listing as of July 8: Cambridge Relocation Korea bong2rm
Hi. The link to your dropbox on your website is broken. Kindly update the link. Thanks
7 weeks 4 days ago

I'm considered 'old' as a teacher here in Korea, but I just kept knocking on doors until someone believed in experience over age and looks. Just keep believing the next one will be the one.

Good luck!

7 weeks 4 days ago
Why is it so difficult to find a teaching job for Filipinos like me? Re: Why is it so difficult to find a teaching job for ... anelpark
Thank you for the encouraging words. I will consider your advice about working as a volunteer.
7 weeks 5 days ago

Don't give up.

Get out there and start making friends. Go volunteer at one of the multi-cultural schools, women's shelters or orphanages. There are lots of ways to make connections that will lead to a job. If you want to know where to start, go to busan volunteer on facebook, they can lead you towards a place to volunteer.

We all get discouraged sometimes, but don't let...

7 weeks 5 days ago
Yeah... I'm getting that kind of impression and that really makes me feel sad. I hope that would change in the future.
7 weeks 5 days ago