Skip to Content

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 cushms01

I am the seller of this item. Unfortunately I've learned that the SP3 won't be available in Korea for a few more weeks (early September is what HiMart is telling me). I'm going to have to wait until then to sell my SP2 as I rely on it for my daily computing needs (I ditched the desktop and tab once I bought this). Sorry for the delays! I should have researched this better...

1 week 6 days ago
Electric Heater Wanted Re: Electric Heater Wanted Corea Rocks 1 week 6 days ago
Beautiful Wooden TV stand with built in storage and a large painting Re: Beautiful Wooden TV stand with built in storage and a ... bong2rm

How far are you from Jangsan, Heundae?

1 week 6 days ago
Japanese Style Tattoos in Busan Re: Japanese Style Tattoos in Busan NicL

hey man

do you have kakoa talk or something else i can contat you on...

Im looking to do a tat on my arm

nic

1 week 6 days ago
Hi guys. Let's be friends lol Re: Hi guys. Let's be friends lol walinga

a

1 week 6 days ago
Looking For Seomyeon John Re: Looking For Seomyeon John Ryan Estrada

Thanks! Yep, Learn To Read Korean in 15 Minutes was me! Unfortunately, I forgot to put my name on it like a dummy so no one knows it!

1 week 6 days ago
Yamaha Keyboard Re: Yamaha Keyboard czalaric
Is this sold?
1 week 6 days ago
Looking For Seomyeon John Re: Looking For Seomyeon John buenostours

That was a great read, thanks! I thought something was familiar with the artwork, and then on going to your website realised that I'd seen your "Learn to read Korean in 15 minutes". Loving your work!

2 weeks 9 min ago
Leaving Korea Sale. . Re: Leaving Korea Sale. . nicmorg

Sorry, I just realise the facebook album wasn't public.  It is now.

2 weeks 2 hours ago
HiFi shop in Busan Re: HiFi shop in Busan Goranarog

As others has written here on this issue Busan is not the place you'll find Hifi Shops but I actually found one it's called HifiClub checkout the link http://www.hificlub.co.kr/web10/board/brd_wz_view_n10.asp?pid=...

2 weeks 8 hours ago
Canon 6D - SOLD TODAY Re: Canon 6D - 1400 Jeonbuk

I already have a buyer for 1.35.  He is coming to Jeonju on Saturday, so camera is 1400 until Saturday, than is gone.

2 weeks 8 hours ago
Canon 6D - SOLD TODAY Re: Canon 6D - 1400 Davekim99

Would you do $1300?

2 weeks 10 hours ago
Canon 6D - SOLD TODAY Re: Canon 6D - 1450 Jeonbuk

Hi. Thank you, I guess you didn't have a time to come down here. Well, I lowered the price, to reflect the prices in US, which went down lately. Hope I will find a buyer soon. Enjoy yours! Is a great camera and if not my aging and luck of desire to carry heavy gear, I would have fun with it as well. Should you be interested in some top-notch Zeiss lenses, I am selling them as well....

2 weeks 10 hours ago
Canon 6D - SOLD TODAY Re: Canon 6D - 1450 bong2rm

I think this was the one I was about to buy in CL. The priced has gone down so much. Unfortunately, i already bought mine :(

This is already a good deal and 6D is a top nothed camera. If I didn't buy my cam in Seoul, I would definitely take this one. You're already saving about 300k and this is as good as new.

Good luck selling.

2 weeks 11 hours ago
Queen Mattress with Memory foam mattress cover 50,000 OBO Re: Queen Mattress with Memory foam mattress cover 50,000 OBO Hank13
Did you sell the memory foam yet?!
2 weeks 11 hours ago
Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 danys56

Still available?  I will buy it today.

Cheers

Daniel

2 weeks 15 hours ago
Looking For Seomyeon John Re: Looking For Seomyeon John Ryan Estrada

Yes! That's the one!

2 weeks 1 day ago
Canon 6D - SOLD TODAY Re: Canon 6D - 1400 Jeonbuk

Thank you for your offer, but I will pass.

2 weeks 1 day ago
Looking For Seomyeon John Re: Looking For Seomyeon John manager

I believe this is the story you're referring to from the Sept. 2002 issue of 'The Beat'.

...

2 weeks 1 day ago
Everything must go this week! Negotiate a price Re: Everything must go this week! Negotiate a price facey

Can you post a picture/more information on the guitar?

2 weeks 1 day ago
Canon 6D - SOLD TODAY Re: Canon 6D - 1400 Davekim99

Hey,

I am interested in buying your canon 6D as i move up to a full frame camera. Would you be willing to sell the body for $1200.

2 weeks 1 day ago
Canon 6D - SOLD TODAY Re: Canon 6D - 1450 Jeonbuk

Price lowerd to 1.400.000

2 weeks 1 day ago
I need a violin teacher Re: I need a violin teacher vfimfestival

Hi,

My experience includes teaching Violin at Primary and Secondary Schools as well as courses to students of a post-gradute levels. Worked as Assistant Concertmaster in one of the best orchestras in Switzerland. For several years, directing a leading/main international music competition, master classes and festival in Malta. Now living in Beijing, China. Contact me...

2 weeks 2 days ago
Nexus 7 16GB (2nd Generation) Tablet with Case and Screen Protector Re: Nexus 7 16GB (2nd Generation) Tablet with Case and ... vfr jrifter
...