Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University lindamoorefamily

Mr Funny.....her own views are from what...one university?  I see she has many things in common with Trump who also has a myopic view of the world.....Where do you teach? I teach at a university and can say that my students can compose essays better than the students back home. Their vocabulary and sentence structure comes from their parents sending them to...

5 weeks 1 day ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University MrFunnyHaHa
Yes, Linda. You're so right. She should be ashamed that she isn't a programmed robot. I must agree, I must agree. 내, 내, 내. Imagine, how rude of her being able to express her own views and experiences, (which are spot on) without caring what someone like you won't like them. I think we should notify the police, the army, the air force and the navy. Someone wrote something critical. I can hear...
5 weeks 1 day ago

Also, given the poor academic integrity in Korea, you will be given very little respect from international universities. Korean universities are world-famous for cheating, plagiarism, lying, grade-fixing, and bribery. I don’t publish anything academic from my Korean university for a reason.

Wow, what a terrible thing to say...

5 weeks 1 day ago
(sold)samsung galaxy note 4 very cheap 280,000won Re: samsung galaxy note 4 ramylef23
How much?
5 weeks 1 day ago
Luxury Desk Chair, Rice Cooker, Mini-Oven, Kettle!!! Re: Luxury Desk Chair, Rice Cooker, Mini-Oven, Kettle!!! jeonwoosung07
i want to buy the mini oven.. how long has it been used?
5 weeks 2 days ago
i want to buy the mini oven.. how long has it been used?
5 weeks 2 days ago
Bean Bag chair - paid W100,000, asking W20,000 Re: Bean Bag chair - paid W100,000, asking W20,000 Davekim99

if u still hav it.  i can pick it up tomorrow.

5 weeks 2 days ago
Bean Bag chair - paid W100,000, asking W20,000 Re: Bean Bag chair - paid W100,000, asking W20,000 berg

'

5 weeks 2 days ago
iPhone 4 16 Gb for sale! very cheap price! Re: iPhone 4 16 Gb for sale! very cheap price! brathmell

Have you sold the phone yet?

5 weeks 3 days ago
Leaving Korea? Top 10 Tips to Do it Well Re: Leaving Korea? Top 10 Tips to Do it Well HenryLacroix
Well, all the tips posted above are really good and helpful. As per tip no. 9, I don't think so that the shipping one's essentials using the services of shipping companies are that expensive as we think to be. There are many companies available which provides best shipping services at fair prices.

Last month my cousin shifted...

5 weeks 4 days ago
used stuff and in great conditions Re: used stuff and in great conditions zhenning92

Hello! I am interested in the couch and the dehumidifier. How much would it cost? also where are you in busan? :)

5 weeks 5 days ago
The Summer Palace began construction in 1750 as a luxurious... Re: The Summer Palace began construction in 1750 as a ... HenryLacroix
All the pictures are so good that I feel like visiting the place right now. I had been to Beijing for some office work, therefore I could not visit the Palace. But now whenever I will visit Beijing next time, I will make sure to visit the Palace.
5 weeks 5 days ago
Pet care for housing this summer Re: Pet care for housing this summer spaghettiprincess

Hi, what type of birds are they?

5 weeks 6 days ago
English speaking course! Re: English speaking course! Farhodjon
Hi. I am an international student here. I am going to practice my oral skills. Could you please tell me how the payment is for your tutoring. Thank you
5 weeks 6 days ago
samsung j5 phone for sale Re: samsung j5 phone for sale paulyi1989
Price is Fair.. i did my research.. if u can find it for cheaper also 9.5 out of 10 condition ill match the price.. Ill discount if you are willing to come to jangasn. I live infront of the station.
6 weeks 2 hours ago
samsung j5 phone for sale Re: samsung j5 phone for sale Nick_10142015

no discount?

6 weeks 2 hours ago
Large luggage bag for sale Re: Large luggage bag for sale gypsy77
What is the brand?
6 weeks 4 hours ago
Surfboard and wetsuits Re: Surfboard and wetsuits QC

hey what is the size of surf board & wetsuite? i am in gwanan, u?

thanks

6 weeks 5 hours ago
Samsung TV 90,000 obo Re: Samsung TV 90,000 obo Ami33

Sent a message

6 weeks 5 hours ago
FILA, New Ladies Shoe. Re: FILA, New Ladies Shoe. JulsKim
Love the pink one..how i can contact you?
6 weeks 1 day ago
Iphone 6 contract take over Re: Iphone 6 contract take over bananawintour

I'm guessing this is no longer available? ):

6 weeks 1 day ago
Wonhyoam Hermitage – 원효암 (Gyeongsan, Gyeongsangbuk-do) Re: Wonhyoam Hermitage – 원효암 (Gyeongsan, Gyeongsangbuk-do) dostoevsky2181

The only information I have is a phone number for Wonhyoam Hermitage. Here it is: 053-852-0963. However, I'm sure they only speak Korean there.

6 weeks 1 day ago
Looking for volunteer work Re: Looking for volunteer work PuC1san
You can try an animal shelter:)
6 weeks 2 days ago
2008 Comet 250r race bike Re: 2008 Comet 250r race bike johnny129
I might be interested in trading up to an R1 or something similar.
6 weeks 2 days ago
Wonhyoam Hermitage – 원효암 (Gyeongsan, Gyeongsangbuk-do) Re: Wonhyoam Hermitage – 원효암 (Gyeongsan, Gyeongsangbuk-do) esra

Hello! Is there any contact information with people who are residing in Wonhyoam Herritage?

6 weeks 3 days ago