Skip to Content

Computer Re: Computer jcklglng
What is the exact model? Did you happen to know the specs?
4 weeks 4 days ago
Babysitter Busan Pukyong Univ 1hour/day English native Re: Babysitter Busan Pukyong Univ 1hour/day English native Gwangan11

Hello,

If you don't mind, I have some questions about your babysitting job.

1. How old is your baby?

2. Do you care if I am male or female?

3. And the salary 250-300,000 won is paid weekly or monthly?

Thank you.

4 weeks 5 days ago
Computer stereo nintendo wii Re: Computer stereo nintendo wii collideous

if you will agree with 150k won i will take it

i am interested only on computer/tv
4 weeks 5 days ago
American E2 male looking for an ASAP full or part time position Re: American E2 male looking for an ASAP full or part time ... talknlearn1

Do you think it fits to you?

If you are interested in, please send your CV with photo to talknlearn1@gmail.com

Busan near PNU,...

4 weeks 5 days ago
23 Inch Dell Computer Monitor 2 years old 60,000 Haeundae Re: 23 Inch Dell Computer Monitor 2 years old 60,000 Haeundae junhuy

may I know the model name? thanks :)

4 weeks 5 days ago
20 Litre Metal Waste Can - Like New! Re: 20 Litre Metal Waste Can - Like New! dragonslayerlady1

I am interested. I will send you a message a little later today :)

4 weeks 6 days ago
Christmas Tree and Seasonal Decorations Re: Decoration for the Seasons calinaohiezel@y...
Interested the christmass tree
4 weeks 6 days ago
LG G4 for sale (leather edition) Re: LG G4 for sale (leather edition) collideous

is this handyphone still available?

and how much the last price...

4 weeks 6 days ago
MBC's The Shocking Reality About Relationships With Foreigners Re: MBC's The Shocking Reality About Relationships With ... sc

I'm American, my wife is Korean. We've been married 9 years. There's two sides to every story, and it's not fair to put everyone (Americans) in one group.

4 weeks 6 days ago
Quality items for sale Re: Quality items for sale Busanbok

Hi There
Thanks for your patience.  Unfortunately it doesn't fit the spot we had hoped it would.  Good luck with your move.

5 weeks 21 hours ago
Moving Sale 2001 Kia Carens 2, household items etc Re: Moving Sale 2001 Kia Carens 2, household items etc Busanbok

Is the kitchen cupboard/bench for sale?  And if so, how high is the bench part and how much would you like for it?

5 weeks 2 days ago
Moving Sale 2001 Kia Carens 2, household items etc Re: Moving Sale 2001 Kia Carens 2, household items etc calinaohiezel@y...
Oven please
5 weeks 2 days ago
price drop- KING size Bed Re: price drop- KING size Bed randall_feineis
FloridaJoe, I sent you a PM. Sorry, we are moving on the 19th. :/
5 weeks 3 days ago
Designated hospitals for medical check?? Re: Designated hospitals for medical check?? sc

Kat -

No worries, thanks for your advise. Sometimes good, and reliable advise is hard to come by.

Thanks again

PS: By the way, how's teaching in China?

5 weeks 3 days ago
Qualified Teacher Looking for Winter Camp Re: Qualified Teacher Looking for Winter Camp hapiten

Hi,

Our members are looking for native English tutor.

To see the job info, visit fb page

5 weeks 3 days ago
Quality items for sale Re: Quality items for sale Busanbok

Hi
I know said send text but OS and cannot.
Can you check your messages connected to this post please.
Thanks

5 weeks 3 days ago
Designated hospitals for medical check?? Re: Designated hospitals for medical check?? kat

I was tired when I wrote that.  I meant if you are going to work in China, do not get your medical check done in Korea. It will not pass with Beijing.  I had to do a total of three medical checks.  Two here..which were not up to China's standards but enough to get me to China.  When I got to China and handed my check, it was declared invalid and had to do a third one....

5 weeks 4 days ago
Shinsegae Spa Land voucher Re: Shinsegae Spa Land voucher anelpark
Hello.^^ Are you a Filipino? I'm a Filipino from Iloilo City. I saw your post about Kamustahan Restaurant. Is it still open? Thanks. By the way, I live in Munhyeondong.
5 weeks 4 days ago
price drop- KING size Bed Re: price drop- KING size Bed FloridaJoe

We will be moving into our apartment in Busan on March 1st and would love to have the bed if you still have it then.  Please let us know if you haven't sold it by then.

5 weeks 5 days ago
THE BARRINGTON CHRONICLES begin BARRINGTON HALL in the 1970s, omitted, from all other accounts: bobgnote
Your Barrington article is crap.  It glossed over my time, as both resident, Fall 1971-Summer 1974 plus crashing and visiting, until Spring 1980.

You left out ALL the important facts!  ALL OF THEM!

Stanford did an illegal surveillance plan, for LBJ, and the biz was duping me.  EVERYONE knew, but you managed to drop me off,...
5 weeks 5 days ago
direction Re: direction PuC1san
You'll have better luck asking a Korean, it's 도봉 구 쌍문 2 동 노해로 57 길 85. I've searched for the location and found that it's an apartment(도봉 기용 아파트), but it's not a 100% accurate. However, that could be your landmark. Good luck
5 weeks 5 days ago
How to Say ‘Nice to Meet You’ in Korean Re: How to Say ‘Nice to Meet You’ in Korean MattE

Good post for starting !! Many Koreans say "nice to meet you" in English quite often.

In English we use good to see you, nice to see you etc. for any meeting after the first time in which case just :

반가워요 or 반갑습니다 would be good.

How about 처음 뵙겠습니다 ?

5 weeks 6 days ago

Do NOT do your medical check in China.

Fly to Beijing and have it done.

Isn't Beijing in China?

Thaere's a hospital right near the Myeongnyun subway station. It does your basic medical check.

5 weeks 6 days ago
High Quality Wood Dresser Re: High Quality Wood Dresser sallso10

Would you mind providing dimensions?

6 weeks 3 days ago

if you are looking for a medical check...for a job in China, please heed my advice.

Do NOT do your medical check in China.

Fly to Beijing and have it done there.

I will tell you why.

China Labor Board and China Visa department has specific medical documents  that must be done correctly.  I was provided with examples of exactly what they wanted.  Korean...

6 weeks 4 days ago