short rent available luxury condo in Marinecity Haeundae Re: short rent available luxury condo in Marinecity Haeundae eatron

Bah!  3-4 months rent, for the price of one.

10 weeks 10 hours ago
Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Re: Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Edwin

I know what you mean about the vendors. It is like that at the temples in Hong Kong also....Thats great you still enjoyed it though :-)

10 weeks 1 day ago
Experienced Teacher / F6 VISA holder / Canadian Re: Experienced Teacher / F6 VISA holder / Canadian rosacastle
Onchenjang. M.T.F classes. Elementary and middle school kids. Please, text me 010 2076 6951 or send me your resume to rosacastle@hanmail.net. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
10 weeks 1 day ago
When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? Re: When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? rkdtpqls567

i think the best time to visit korea is summer

first summer flights are usually much less expensive than spring and fall flights from most parts of the world

second i am korean and i live in busan so In the summer, i;ll see more than other seasons and as you know,  you save some money ...

10 weeks 2 days ago
2 x Thrustmaster T16000 ambidextrous Joystick Re: 2 x Thrustmaster T16000 ambidextrous Joystick kinki

You're missing a few things actually, but I'm happy to fill in the blanks.

I am asking people to pay $34 for a Joystick or $30 each if they pick up the two.  As you can see form the reciept I paid $44 as well as a hefty shipping fee to Korea.  The cheapest a single unit is available for on Gmarket is 86,000 won, or $73.  So, in summary, I am selling them at less...

10 weeks 2 days ago
2 x Thrustmaster T16000 ambidextrous Joystick Re: 2 x Thrustmaster T16000 ambidextrous Joystick Droid

Am I missing something? You want people to pay 40 bucls for used joysticks that you bought new for 40 bucks?

10 weeks 2 days ago
I wanna buy your winter second hand clothing Re: I wanna buy your winter second hand clothing samapple

I have many winter clothes for sale. From 2,000-10,000 won. Very reasonable. Please take a look and let me know!

https...

10 weeks 4 days ago
Iphone 7, 32gb. Brand new, sealed box for sale Re: Iphone 7, 32gb. Brand new, sealed box for sale Michelle04

the listed price for 3 years, but you can make it for 2. There are only few bucks different.

10 weeks 4 days ago

10 weeks 4 days ago
Iphone 7, 32gb. Brand new, sealed box for sale Re: Iphone 7, 32gb. Brand new, sealed box for sale chris17

how many years contract

10 weeks 5 days ago
I wanna buy your winter second hand clothing Re: I wanna buy your winter second hand clothing Mali
Hi! What is your size? i have some winter coats I would like to pass along as it's more Medium sized and I am a Small.
10 weeks 5 days ago
Iphone 7, 32gb. Brand new, sealed box for sale Re: Iphone 7, 32gb. Brand new, sealed box for sale ladyboss

how long is the commitment for this one?

10 weeks 5 days ago
I wanna buy your winter second hand clothing Re: I wanna buy your winter second hand clothing dee_ka25

Hi, there are some secondhand shop near PNU station. They sell secondhand coats and jackets for 10K won. you need to check the condition before buying, some items might have small problems (missing button, small hole, etc)

10 weeks 6 days ago
Price reductions on nearly-new household items! Re: Price reductions on nearly-new household items! padmini

hii couch ,table and chairs still available ??

11 weeks 1 hour ago
Experienced Teacher / F6 VISA holder / Canadian Re: Experienced Teacher / F6 VISA holder / Canadian Hanakim

We are looking for a teacher at dong nae school.

9:30-5:00

kindy students

plz text me 01063854013

11 weeks 9 hours ago

Yes, it's still available. You can sit on it putting on the floor or a sofa if it fits. It's not foldable but you can use it as you like.

11 weeks 18 hours ago
go pro lcd bac pac 30k Re: go pro lcd bac pac 30k Davekim99

Interested.  Where are you located?

11 weeks 1 day ago
Unused items for sale : Electric Heated Pad, Daily Backpack, Headphone Re: Unused items for sale : Electric Heated Pad, Daily ... Lukewarm

Is the heat pad still available? If so, is it the type meant for your back?

Thanks,

11 weeks 2 days ago
Hyosung Comet GT250 for sale Re: Hyosung Comet GT250 for sale Edward13

That thing still for sale?

message kakao me at 010 5852 3590 or dan_lochhead@hotmail.com

11 weeks 6 days ago
Galaxy S5 waterproof smartphone. New condition, 200.000 Re: Galaxy S5 waterproof smartphone. New condition, 200.000 mi77sim

Hi,

Is this still available?

11 weeks 6 days ago
Fender Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster Electric Guitar Re: Fender Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster Electric Guitar jessedan

Can you post a video of you shredding on it so I know it plays?!?!

12 weeks 5 hours ago
American male-experienced- available ASAP Re: American male-experienced- available ASAP BLS_1999

We will have some openings for the new school year and we would love to hear from you.

We are located right at Jungdong Subway station (Line 2) and less than 10 minutes from Haeundae Beach.
Pay starts at 2.1 million per month but is negotiable based on experience. Working hours are approximately 9-6, with 5 kindy classes and 3 elementary classes a day.
We can...

12 weeks 1 day ago
Experienced Teacher / F6 VISA holder / Canadian Re: Experienced Teacher / F6 VISA holder / Canadian BLS_1999

We can...

12 weeks 1 day ago
Baseball fever ? Re: Baseball fever ? robertpusan64

Big game today , If Cleveland wins they are one win from title , IF Chicago wins then its tied 2 -2  , Game 5 is in Chi     6  and 7 are back in beautiful Cleveland , Cleveland gotta win , Kluber is their best pitcher ,

12 weeks 2 days ago
Bits and bobs to sell part 2 Re: Bits and bobs to sell part 2 Nida
Is the oven still available.. in very interested in it.
12 weeks 3 days ago