Skip to Content

Cozy 2 Room Close to Gwanganli Beach Re: Cozy 2 Room Close to Gwanganli Beach Korean Living

Hello Sara,

This apartment is 12 pyeong and you are correct, the location is pretty awesome.

Let us know if there is anything else we can answer for you or when you'd like to see the apartment.

Regards,

Mike

3 weeks 5 days ago
Cozy 2 Room Close to Gwanganli Beach Re: Cozy 2 Room Close to Gwanganli Beach sara.hashem

Hello,

My name is Sara. I met with Mi Young from this same company yesterday to look at two apartments.

This apartment seems bigger and has a better location. Could you please let me know how large it is (how many pyeong)?

Sara

3 weeks 6 days ago
The Beginning of the End...Big Items...to sell before Sunday Re: The Beginning of the End...Big Items junhuy

Hi, I am interested with the bed. Does it come with mattress too?  Do you have any picture of it? May I know how to arrange for the delivery too?

Thanks.

3 weeks 6 days ago
Moving Sale-Space heater,router,microwave, toaster,iron,towels,yogamat Re: Moving Sale-Space heater,router,microwave, ... cloudbusting

I would like to buy the toaster oven if it's still available

3 weeks 6 days ago
Microwave
3 weeks 6 days ago

Hi, router and heater is mine.

4 weeks 1 hour ago
Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Re: Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! walinga
Did someone get the tubs?
4 weeks 7 hours ago
Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Re: Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea IgotSeoul

I see this in an older post, but I wanted to add my 2 cents in case anyone else has any questions about this as I've done it a few times. The main thing is to have all your documents and paperwork in order so there are no hold ups on the back end. You can find information about required documents...

4 weeks 13 hours ago
Samsung NX1000 White ~ 20.3MP Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens & more Re: Samsung NX1000 White ~ 20.3MP Digital Camera with ... vfr jrifter
My name is Jay. Give me a call at 010-3913-4050.I am very interested in purchasing the camera. Thanks.
4 weeks 20 hours ago
Selling or renting my new house-85 million won Re: Selling or renting my new house-85 million won ericgabriel

Pictures and an address would help. I'm able to purchase.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Selling or renting my new house-85 million won Re: Selling or renting my new house-85 million won walinga
Well, this guy sure seems trustworthy...
4 weeks 1 day ago
Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Re: Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Swiggs

If you can come to Jangsan subway station tonight they are yours!

4 weeks 2 days ago
Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Re: Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! initials
I want the 100l plastic tubs. All 3
4 weeks 2 days ago

The iron is 25,000 as I wrote in the listing.

I didn't list the ironing board...if you want it, it's 5,000.

So 30,000 total.

If that's fine, how do you want to meet to get them?

4 weeks 2 days ago
Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Re: Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! calinaohiezel@y...
Iron and ioning table please
4 weeks 2 days ago
Any onsite TEFL courses in Busan?? Re: Any onsite TEFL courses in Busan?? SooJinNoh

ESL teachers from around the world yearn to be placed in Busan. There are two programs in Korea with which ATI is associated. GEPIK, which stands for Gyeonggi Province English Program in Korea and EPIK, English Program in Korea.

4 weeks 2 days ago
Rosetta Stone Korean Level 1 Re: Rosetta Stone Korean Level 1 cvan

I am interested! Is it still available?

4 weeks 2 days ago
Mexican Food in Seoul Re: Mexican Food in Seoul bphendri

My favorite Mexican resturant in Seoul, so far is TomaTillo's in Itaewon.  They have recently renovated the resturant and it has a much better atmosphere than even my first visit (And I liked it then!).  The steak nacho's are HUGE, they can almost be a dinner in themselves.

...

4 weeks 2 days ago
any English speaking skin doctor please Re: any English speaking skin doctor please robertpusan64

I would suggest go to DR Kim , Its located Dushil line number 131  /  Thats subway line 1 stop 31 , Its 3 stops past PNU heading to Pomosa   Go out exit 5 , Go to the Bldg that has Busan Bank , Dr Kim's Skin Clinic is on the 3floor ,  They are open Monday to Saturday ,  Open at 9 30 am , Except Thursday open at 2 pm  They close at 6 pm , Except Sat...

4 weeks 3 days ago
i am selling my brand new house - 85 million won,house items Re: i am selling my brand new house - 85 million won,house ... lovebug

please post some more detail, with this price many people will be interested if you can post some picture as well as your house location...

lets see what are u selling^^

4 weeks 3 days ago
WD Hard Disk 500GB / SATA II Re: WD Hard Disk 500GB / SATA II caldude

That's what happens when you buy a hard disk from G Market....they rip you off....if you go to any of the computer malls here in Busan they are way cheaper.

4 weeks 3 days ago

Dude with whopper of a sale like this you've got to at least post some pics and give a location. It sounds really interesting.

4 weeks 3 days ago
Kids bookcases, Travel buggy and baby carrier for sale Re: Kids bookcases, Travel buggy and baby carrier for sale calinaohiezel@y...
Stroller please
4 weeks 4 days ago
WD Hard Disk 500GB / SATA II Re: WD Hard Disk 500GB / SATA II virgine1807

I'm sorry to say this but I'm not crazy cause I bought this hard disk for KRW 86000 from G Market and I sell it at that price since it's still sealed. That's the most reasonable price I found in G Market compared to any other hard disks offered. Hope you understand

4 weeks 4 days ago
Need some house appliances or a skateboard? Re: Need some house appliances or a skateboard? drobinson11

Do you still have the toaster oven available?

4 weeks 4 days ago