Dishwasher....Brand: Magic.....Move out Sale...! Re: Dishwasher....Brand: Magic.....Move out Sale...! samababa

it looks very dirty. has it been cleaned?

8 weeks 3 days ago
Qualified IELTS and TOEFL Tutor Re: Qualified IELTS and TOEFL Tutor usual9
Hello there I'm looking for a TOEFL teacher for temporary. Please let me know if you are still looking for a job.
8 weeks 3 days ago
Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures available Re: Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures ... Ginger Park

Already sold..sorry:)

8 weeks 4 days ago

hi want to buy blender where can we meet

8 weeks 5 days ago
Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W Re: Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W ScubaGreg

My email is a yahoo address, so I had to write in your comments.  How old is the guitar?  Do you have a model number?  How's the action on it?

8 weeks 5 days ago
Clearance SALE! Cheap Re: Clearance SALE! Cheap tropicodreamer

I would like the couch and the chair if they are still available. I can pick them up at your convenience today.

Please let me know if they are still available.

thanks

Jason

010-7929-3855

8 weeks 6 days ago
Fisher Price swing for sale Re: baby crib & swing for sale R-no

Hi,

I sent you an email. Please check.

Thank you.

9 weeks 2 days ago
Hamster for Adoption Re: Hamster for Adoption Arod13

Hello! I may be interested in adopting your Hamster.  I have never owned a hamster but love animals and would love to give him a good home.  I have a 3 year old boy that would give him lots of love.  What is his temperment?  Like I stated before...I confess some ignorance.  Please let me know.  Thank you!  Merry Christmas!!  Carlie

9 weeks 2 days ago
Fisher Price swing for sale Re: baby crib & swing for sale Mrs. D
Hello, I'm interested about the fisher price swing. Does it still available? I can pick it up today or tomorrow if you want. Please let me know ;) Thanks
9 weeks 2 days ago
House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Re: House for sale in Jinhae. Kuzao81

Hi, Do you have by any chance a few pictures and an address?

regads

Alex

9 weeks 3 days ago
In search of cheap suitcase Re: In search of cheap suitcase thecountryair

I will most likely get rid of mine before leaving on Jan. 24th since I can't send it home and I can't have checked in baggage. Did you want a big suitcase or a small one?

9 weeks 4 days ago
Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home Re: Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home Rutherford

I agree and so does OP.  That's why he's finding a home for it.

9 weeks 5 days ago
Good items for sale! Monitor, iron, classroom stuff, Strider bike Re: Good items for sale! Monitor, iron, classroom stuff, ... nick27
Interested on monitor. Can you give it for 20,000? I'll get it now..
9 weeks 5 days ago
Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home Re: Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home sc

Probably it would be. To take a cat in, and domesticate it, then put it back out on the street wouldn't be good.

9 weeks 6 days ago
Microkorg Synth Re: Microkorg Synth withinuwithoutu

asking 250,000

9 weeks 6 days ago
Microkorg Synth Re: Microkorg Synth mpochwat

Price?

9 weeks 6 days ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry eatron

Yeah - next to one of those cell phone shops and a kimbob place

10 weeks 8 hours ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry taekwonten
There is one at GwangAn Station in a one-room apartment building
10 weeks 20 hours ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry in Busan jayklee

There are  some Coin Laundry in Busan. here I introduce 3 coin-laundry in Busan

All opens 24 hours, coin laundry (self-laundry).  Location/Tel No. as follows.

1) Coin Wash 24  in Kyungsung University :  Subway line 2, KSU Station, Exit No.1

www.blog.naver.com/laundry24...

10 weeks 2 days ago
Everyone hates on people giving away cats. What if OP found a stray kitten and took it in? Would it have been better to just walk past it if he couldn't give it a forever home?
10 weeks 2 days ago
Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home Re: Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home eatron
"Who cares about my life story blah blah blah" Maybe the animal you decided to give a home, and then proceed to leave - I guess you are looking for serious people to inquire about the cat, ironic eh? Or is that blah blah blah
10 weeks 2 days ago
Cleaning out sale Re: Cleaning out sale Rutherford
Oh my god. Just give this stuff to a friend.
10 weeks 2 days ago
Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me Re: Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me taekwonten

sorry it comes with a contract. which actually will be cheaper than without a contract.

If u want without a contract , I have iphone6S for sale

10 weeks 4 days ago
Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me Re: Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me pavan457

There are posts of iphone-7 selling for ~900USD

10 weeks 6 days ago
Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me Re: Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me chipsbebo

Hi,

How much does the iPhone 7 32gb black cost to buy out of the contract?

10 weeks 6 days ago