Skip to Content

Phillips Toaster & Blender for sale Re: Phillips Toaster & Blender for sale jerricaconley

Is the blender still available?

3 weeks 3 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

Thanks for the info. I found some descriptions of it online and it is far different than what I have in mind but you are definitely right that the seeds of such an even have been planted. Maybe my role is just to move it along to the next step.

3 weeks 3 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People Englandteacher
The foreigner market in Gwangali I think for the last 3 months, I'm pretty certain the organiser is a foreigner. If you had facebook you might find that lots of these kinds of events exist and take place already. There is a big bazaar every year too.
3 weeks 3 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

What foreigner market?

3 weeks 3 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

I'm looking to put together a team of people to get this done....anyone involved can handle the social media aspect....I'm just saying that I myself don't want a FB in my name nor do I want to handle that aspect of it.

3 weeks 3 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People DrNugu

If you expect to organize a big event without social media (like Facebook), you're gonna have a bad time. ;)

3 weeks 3 days ago
Leaving Busan, Items for Sale! Re: Leaving Busan, Items for Sale! danarogers221

Of course! Could you send me your e-mail address so I can send them to you please? Thanks!

3 weeks 3 days ago
5 speed sports car for sale Re: 5 speed sports car for sale Carlos M
How many miles has it ? What is the brand of the turbo? It is tunned and if it is , how many hp does it has?
3 weeks 3 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People Englandteacher
The seeds of an event like that are already being sewn by the foreigner market, that from what I have seen has been a raging success. I don't know how many of the people involved in that are "lifers" but it is quite impressive what a variety of things have been put on offer by the ex-pat community.
3 weeks 3 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

I totally get that....I realize that there are a lot of young single people who come here for a year or 2 or 3 for the adventure, to see the world, to have new experiences, to have a good time and move on. There's nothing wrong with that and that's what I thought when I first came. It doesn't mean that they can't get involved. I know JL, the guy...

3 weeks 3 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People DrNugu

I think the biggest issue here is that you are calling on an expat community that doesn't really exist in any organized sense. There seems to be a very large transient English teacher population who proabaly won't participate in this kind of endeavor and another group of true expats who live and work here on a more permanent basis, but do not have an organized expat community from...

3 weeks 4 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

It doesn't have a focus yet. It's whatever we plan, establish and organize it to be. That was the whole point of my request....to get input from expats as to what it can, will, should be. It's nothing more than an idea now.

And thanks for the info....when I try to access the link you sent though my malwarebytes program blocks the page.....In my mind I'd like to see a...

3 weeks 4 days ago
Leaving Busan, Items for Sale! Re: Leaving Busan, Items for Sale! peperonized

Hi, could you send me photos of your eating and cooking utensils? Thanks.

3 weeks 4 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People DrNugu

I think people might be confused with what your focus will be? Is it going to be a big party? food expo? cultural performances? kiosks? mingling? Sports competitions? What does one do at an expat festival...what is an expat festival?

Also, there is already a major expat festival held in Sept/Oct. It's the International Food Expo. It includes dance performances, native costume,...

3 weeks 4 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People aj061

Nice attitude bro, not surprised you got no responses.

3 weeks 4 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

I'm asking if people want to get involved with creating an Expat Festival...was I that vague? Seemed straightforward to me. And I'm asking for people to record their suggestions on their smartphone and email them to me so I can play them on my radio show this week. Did you listen to the example at the link I included? What's so difficult about understanding my two posts?

3 weeks 4 days ago
big wardrobe 90,000 haeundae Re: big wardrobe 90,000 haeundae Kayleigh.thompson

My number is 010-7696-0408. Messages on here can be unreliable.

3 weeks 4 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People notabirdorplane

I don't really understand what you're asking :P might coincide with why you're not getting any response.

3 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for Korean Teacher near KSU/PNU Re: Looking for Korean Teacher near KSU/PNU Dana Kim
I sent a massage to you:D please check it out.
3 weeks 5 days ago
Japanese or Korean help at PNU Re: Japanese or Korean help at PNU Dana Kim
I sent a massage to you. Please check it out:D
3 weeks 5 days ago
Used Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera Body Only Re: Used Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera Body Only Salim

Sent you an email. Please check

3 weeks 5 days ago
Must sell! 2 sofas, futon, bookcase and TV Re: Must sell! 2 sofas, futon, bookcase and TV Byron_Minam

Any of the couches available still? Will like to come give them a test! Hahaha but interested in he futon! Let me know

3 weeks 5 days ago
2 side tables, 2 small lamps for sale :) Re: 2 side tables, 2 small lamps for sale :) Byron_Minam

will take the wooden side table. Can you please email more photos to bf.vanvuuren@gmail.com & meganroux1@gmail.com and we can arrange pickups. Thanks!

3 weeks 5 days ago
Teacher for Elementary school studeants. (Native speaker) Re: Teacher for Elementary school studeants. (Native speaker) BusanGraham

You just know it will be a great gig if there is no housing allowance.... And offer "some" bus fare !!!!

3 weeks 5 days ago
Vacuum cleaner, 2 filter bags,and Fan for sale Re: Vacuum cleaner, 2 filter bags,and Fan for sale Geff

hello. Iam interested in the vacuum cleaner and the 2 filter bags. email me at syitawa@yahoo.com. or 010-8696-6715

3 weeks 6 days ago