Part-Time & Full-Time Position Available Re: Part-Time & Full-Time Position Available locococo88

Hey,

I sent you a pm. Thanks!

14 weeks 2 days ago

If you have no intention to buy, don't buy it.

I am not scamming anyone.

14 weeks 4 days ago

Did you notice that refurb means basically new? Did you notice that it's a much better camera?

14 weeks 4 days ago

Did you notice that it was refurbished?

Did you notice that with shipping, the total price is W40,022? Do your math.... W30,000 is cheaper than W40,022.

Order Summary

...
14 weeks 4 days ago
Logitec HD Webcam C525 HD 720P Video Calling With Autofocus For Sale Re: Logitec HD Webcam C525 HD 720P Video Calling With ... Cliff_Dangers 14 weeks 4 days ago
Giant Propel Advanced 1 2016 Aero frame road bike, price drop Re: Giant Propel Advanced 1 2016 Aero frame road bike, price ... JIBusan

Hi, sorry the trainer's been sold.

14 weeks 5 days ago
How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Re: How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Chilli

So, what you really mean here is that we should live to work.

14 weeks 6 days ago

Hi, are you willing to sell the trainer separately? If so, how much would you want for it?

15 weeks 1 min ago
look for a native english teacher Re: look for a native english teacher R. Lee

Hello, I am interested in your part-time teaching position. Can you tell me what I should do to apply for the job?

15 weeks 1 day ago
Daelim Scooter Re: Daelim Scooter Stanz15
Hie is this still available??? If yes pls msg me on 01067071698
15 weeks 3 days ago
Bikes, Camping Gear, Suitcases, and Keyboard Re: Bikes, Camping Gear, Suitcases, and Keyboard appe

can i have the Black single speed hybrid bike for 50.000 won?

16 weeks 2 days ago
Near new Beds/Mattresses, tables and chairs Re: Near new Beds/Mattresses, tables and chairs jikellie
Is the bed a single bed? Or double.
17 weeks 7 hours ago
Bicycle Re: Bicycle sonygraha

I bought it new last year, desember 2016. This is urban city bike. The length around 2 meter

17 weeks 1 day ago
Bicycle Re: Bicycle Rutherford

What model, year, and size is the bike?

17 weeks 1 day ago
American female English teacher Re: American female English teacher ews0542
My school, Hanbit International Christian School, is looking to hire a teacher starting March, 2018. We are located in YangSan, which is about 20minutes away from Busan. Working hours is 9am to 5pm and the job comes with standard benefits. If you are interested please.give me a call at 010 5115 5999. Sang
17 weeks 4 days ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Mercurial

Wildlife and conservation.

Naturalists, birders, herpetologists..

Birding Corea : The birds of Korea.

Reptiles of Korea : Herpetologists

...

17 weeks 5 days ago
Hamster for adoption Re: Hamster for adoption ladyboss

I'm sorry, hamster is taken.

18 weeks 3 days ago
Super Cheap Dishes and Free Jewelry Box Re: Super Cheap Dishes and Free Jewelry Box jbold_1212

I am interested in the jewelry box! The best to reach me is through Kakao, JohnBoldxyz.

Thanks!

John

18 weeks 6 days ago
48" tv and tv stand **TV SOLD** Re: 48" tv and tv stand Richnard

Hi I am very intrested in the TV. Please let me know if it is still availble.

richnardmarais@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ricky

19 weeks 3 days ago
52 inch PVC Samsung with the home theater set for 280,000won Re: 52 inch PVC Samsung with the home theater set for ... Kayleigh.thompson
Has this tv been taken?
19 weeks 4 days ago
Car for Sale/ (Queen Size Bed 100K) Re: TV Daewoo 27 inch, Sony PS 3, Air Washer Richnard

Halo. Is the tv still availble?

If it is, please contact me at richnardmarais@yahoo.com or Ricky14 on KakoaTalk.

Thanks.

Ricky

19 weeks 4 days ago
Hamster for adoption Re: Hamster for adoption nurmaulia

Please send kakao message to me, I really interested with your hamster (kakaoid nurmaulia)

20 weeks 1 day ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
20 weeks 2 days ago
Hi, I'm new to Busan and I'm VERY interested in the TV you are selling. My Kakaotalk I'd is DanBenn. I don't have a phone number yet but I can be reached there. Please send me a message!
20 weeks 2 days ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise