Skip to Content

Pretty Bike For Sale! Re: Pretty Bike For Sale! Bab13
Pretty sure thst's a plane. Notta bike... Damn good deal!
5 weeks 2 days ago
Motorbike Riding Gear: Shoei Helmet, Leather Jacket, Woman's Gear Re: Motorbike Riding Gear: Shoei Helmet, Leather Jacket, ... bburke3

Ive been looking for a new helmet... 750,000won tho>?

seems a bit steep

5 weeks 2 days ago
Pretty Bike For Sale! Re: Pretty Bike For Sale! bburke3

Does it ride upside down like in the picture?

5 weeks 2 days ago
Great 3 Person Couch For Sale Gwanalii Beach Call 010 6805 2230 Re: Great 3 Person Couch For Sale Gwanalii Beach Call 010 ... s4hender

hi there i was wondering if this couch was still available and if you knew any way to transport it? thanks

5 weeks 3 days ago
2 side tables, 2 small lamps for sale :) Re: 2 side tables, 2 small lamps for sale :) stephsoko

Hi, I'll take the white metal table if it's still for sale.

5 weeks 3 days ago
Cort 3/4 size solid top travel guitar. Great deal! Re: Cort 3/4 size solid top travel guitar. Great deal! g10f6267

Agree with Jm 999, Scuba, find something better to do with your life. People are fully capable of finding and deciphering their own proposed purchases. I don't know if you saw Obo, "or best offer", which means that the seller is negotiable. Try get that at a music store. And if it is unreasonable, then no one will buy it, and the obo will take effect, or the seller will repost at...

5 weeks 3 days ago
Equil Smartpen 2 Re: Equil Smartpen 2 Chuckafella

Still available????

01074229397

5 weeks 4 days ago

Hello we are interested in the gear we are curious about sizes and prices :)

5 weeks 4 days ago
6 drawer dresser for sale, Yangsan/Busan area Re: 6 drawer dresser for sale, Yangsan/Busan area calinaohiezel@y...
Hi still avail im interested
5 weeks 4 days ago
Cort 3/4 size solid top travel guitar. Great deal! Re: Cort 3/4 size solid top travel guitar. Great deal! JM9999
You said that the 50 dollars of extras I mentioned are sometimes included with the guitar in your experience. Cool, I guess you also got a pretty good deal at some point. Ad-ons are never guaranteed. Here, however, they are :) (and on top of a price that is way less than any retailer's price). Anything else? Or are you done defecating all over my post...
5 weeks 4 days ago
Cort 3/4 size solid top travel guitar. Great deal! Re: Cort 3/4 size solid top travel guitar. Great deal! ScubaGreg

I could repeat the things I said earlier and also explain what I think is going on, but you'd just delete it like the earlier posts.  That's fine. Go on with your awesome deals.

5 weeks 4 days ago

And no, you won't be saving a person who wants to buy a good guitar any money. You do realize that you're never going to find this guitar in this condition for anywhere near as cheap as I'm asking for it in a store, don't you? I fail to see how the term "scam" applies...

5 weeks 4 days ago

For the time being, I think saving people money is a good hobby.  ^.^

5 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks for that, Scuba Greg ^^. I'm sorry you don't want the guitar. Kindly find a hobby. You sound like an extremely bored individual.

5 weeks 4 days ago

scam

5 weeks 4 days ago

Hello, I'll just assume your comment was asking for clarification... if you would like a shot of the serial number, I can oblige. By "I haven't played it", I meant I haven't giged with it and I haven't practiced with it; of course I picked it up once and played it. I apologize if that wasn't clear. About the price comparison, I'm not trying to swindle you...

5 weeks 4 days ago

Why don't you take a pic of the serial/model number in the sound hole?

Also, you're aware that no shop ever sells a guitar at MSRP?  They're always sold for well under.

You say you haven't played it, but then say how easy it is to play.

Also, you bought it used from someone and kept it for a year; why should the...

5 weeks 4 days ago
BEATS Pill Bluetooth Wireless speaker Re: BEATS Pill Bluetooth Wireless speaker criskeysph
Changwon meetup only. any other place is courier deal and buyer pay delivery fee. thanks!
5 weeks 5 days ago
Samchuly Bike - Awesome Deal 80,000W OBO Re: Samchuly Bike - Awesome Deal 80,000W OBO emilyaokeefe

Im interested if it's still available :)

5 weeks 5 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People paulinbusan

I am looking for people to help me organize a Busan Expat stamp collecting Festival.

Let's give back to the community by sharing our used stamps with friends, family, and all of the people who have been so helpful to us. We all have used stamps, so why don't we have a huge festival to give these stamps to our students, ex students, bosses, the guys at the bar who serve us, the...

5 weeks 5 days ago
BEATS Pill Bluetooth Wireless speaker Re: BEATS Pill Bluetooth Wireless speaker KIMOKENZ
Hi... where is your location? Is it ok to meet-up in Busan Station? Thanks
5 weeks 5 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People Englandteacher
People have suggested similar events to which you have replied that isn't what you want so you do seem to have some ideas what you want to organise coming in dribs and drabs. I do think something like this would be a lot easier on facebook and you would have had more success on there.
5 weeks 5 days ago
Come On People Re: Come On People Englandteacher
5 weeks 5 days ago
Samchuly Bike - Awesome Deal 80,000W OBO Re: Samchuly Bike - Awesome Deal 80,000W OBO cmonte1991

I'll take it if the other two fall through!! :D

5 weeks 5 days ago
Software for learning Korean that actually, um, works like a champ Re: Software for learning Korean that actually, um, works ... Dongyang82
Yeahh this is a fuckk..give it as free..
5 weeks 5 days ago