Skip to Content

korean translation help required Re: korean translation help required nikhilsgt

Dear All,

thanks for your help. My work was done last week.

Have a good start for the day.

cheers

nikhil

3 weeks 4 days ago
iPhone 5 for sale Re: iPhone 5 for sale Dongyang82

phone complete specs please?

3 weeks 6 days ago
Tattoo Artist in Busan. High Quality; Low Price. Re: Tattoo Artist in Busan. High Quality; Low Price. themorningcalm

Nice work dude!

3 weeks 6 days ago
Tattoo Artist in Busan. High Quality; Low Price. Re: Tattoo Artist in Busan. High Quality; Low Price. Dongyang82
How much is your lowest price?
4 weeks 5 hours ago
Korean Bow and arrows! Re: Korean Bow and arrows! baba_house
It may hard to buy real bow& arrows in the real market and it's not easy to find it because it uses only for the sports. But if you want to by decoration, it's possible to find the on-line store. For the sports use, after adult certification, you can buy this product in on-line. If you have further questions, you can contact me by messenger. Kakaotalk : babahouse
4 weeks 6 hours ago
Korean language course in the evening Re: Korean language course in the evening baba_house
For the Korean private tutoring of fluent conversation, please kindly contact me. I can open private class by every Saturday in Sasang and you can experience "Korean culture" by hang out with my family. Happy New Year! * kakaotlak ID : babahouse
4 weeks 6 hours ago
Sony FE 70-200 G OSS lens - SOLD Re: Sony FE 70-200 G OSS lens Jeonbuk

Price down to 1.350.000 won.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Speed Mate in Mangmi Dong Re: Speed Mate in Mangmi Dong macotrading

hello happy new year to you all, please we are looking for car scrap yards/ used auto parts sellers in busan. we are collectors of various used car parts such as spark plugs, car door speakers, horns shocks, engines ETC

any help with name of company and location will be much appreciated

thanks and have a fun filled new year

4 weeks 2 days ago
heating pad Re: heating pad jinwoonlee

I'll give you 80,000

4 weeks 2 days ago
Laptop Toshiba Satellite Re: Laptop Toshiba Satellite Mrtvamucha 4 weeks 2 days ago
Laptop Toshiba Satellite Re: Laptop Toshiba Satellite russhersean

Full laptop specifications please?

4 weeks 2 days ago
Note 1 for sale:darn cheap! Re: Note 1 for sale:darn cheap! jinwoonlee

If you still have it, I'd like to buy it from you! I can get it tomorrow.

4 weeks 4 days ago
Games, Hiking boots and Christmas Tree for sale! Re: Games, Hiking boots and Christmas Tree for sale! msbrown

hi.. can i buy your small vacuum cleaner if still available. i can pick up anytime soon..

4 weeks 4 days ago
Games, Hiking boots and Christmas Tree for sale! Re: Games, Hiking boots and Christmas Tree for sale! cvan

Hello,

I would like the vacuum and Twister if available. I would like to get them this weekend. I live near Hadan.

Thanks!

Chelsea

4 weeks 4 days ago
Car For Sale Re: Car For Sale matausi

hi, i am interested in your car, can i take a look at it when u're free? thanks.

010-8867-1741 RODNEY

4 weeks 4 days ago
Car For Sale Re: Car For Sale runaway76

Hello, I was interested in possibly looking at your car.  What is the mileage or km on the car?  Any issues?

Mike

runaway76@hotmail.com

010-3579-6019

4 weeks 5 days ago

Hello Daniela,

Yes they still available if you want them let me know please :)

Katya

4 weeks 6 days ago
WTB smart phone - iphone 5/galaxy/LG etc Re: WTB smart phone - iphone 5/galaxy/LG etc Dongyang82

post pictures and price please..

5 weeks 7 hours ago
Samsung DVD Player Re: Samsung DVD Player mano
Pls send pictures! 010 2142 7619
5 weeks 1 day ago
Samsung Galaxy S2 (no contract) Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 (no contract) cushms01
U know that this phone is worthless right? Its 3 generations old. Soon to be 4 generations old. They will give u a better phone for free at any phone store. My vote for overpriced item of the month.
5 weeks 2 days ago
I'm Leaving Korea... Clothes For Sale Only ₩5,000 each piece ! Re: I'm Leaving Korea... Clothes For Sale Only ₩5,000 each ... danielavieira23

heya, im interested in pics 3,4,7 and 10.

5 weeks 2 days ago
Last Minute Art Gallery/Cafe Request Re: Last Minute Art Gallery/Cafe Request lovebug

Hi,

If you are an internetional student or worker then I guess u can contact Busan Global Center and they often provide their place for foreigner. Just talk with them and maybe they can help you to organize your event.

...
5 weeks 5 days ago
What makes a good teacher ? Re: What makes a good teacher ? byeola
Ive learned alot as a teacher even it was not enough to be a real good teacher. But one thing ive learned to be a good teacher is to know the needs of the students.
6 weeks 8 hours ago
PS3 For Sale in Busan with 19 games PS3 For Sale in Busan with 19 games Krxs
Still is avialable???
6 weeks 2 days ago
Well Maintained Street Bike For Sale Re: Well Maintained Street Bike For Sale longboarder77

Thank you for letting me know its been sold.

glad you found a buyer.  It looks like a nice bike.

Lisa