For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! Re: For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! ladyboss

Are the drawers still available?

17 weeks 5 hours ago
stuffed toys(봉제 인형) feel free to pm for prices Re: stuffed toys(봉제 인형) feel free to pm for prices chandana
40000w
17 weeks 19 hours ago
Chinese-Korean language exchange Re: Chinese-Korean language exchange robertpusan64

Hello How are you ? My name is Robert I am interested in learning languages , I am from California , I have been in Korea a few years so i can speak some hear more but cant read , I also can speak some Chinese , I would be more interested in Korean but    i can learn chinese too , I lived in Taipei for a few years , Hope to hear from you soon    send me email  ...

17 weeks 1 day ago
Looking to buy a Used 32" (80cm) TV Re: Looking to buy a Used 32" (80cm) TV wjfitzy

hello,

I'm selling a 43" TV, link to a full description below. If you have any questions, let me know.

cheers,

will

17 weeks 3 days ago
English Hagwon for sale Re: English Hagwon for sale PipiLoose

I sent you a message

17 weeks 6 days ago
*Like New* Instamax Mini90 Camera Re: *Like New* Instamax Mini90 Camera marcpots

Sent you a message.

17 weeks 6 days ago
Bike Re: Bike chris17

im interested

18 weeks 4 hours ago
Table for Sale ( 25,000 won, negotiable) Re: Table for Sale ( 25,000 won, negotiable) ursch1016

Is this still available?

18 weeks 7 hours ago
Moving sale- PNU Re: Moving sale- PNU jiniaakter9

I want the scale, I live in PNU

18 weeks 1 day ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

18 weeks 3 days ago
Bike Re: Bike junbockz

im interested your bike im in sinpyeong station pls text me 01059591109

18 weeks 3 days ago
Looking for any type of of Teaching Position Re: Looking for any type of of Teaching Position Chilli

FYI- you will need to be registered for employment with the Board of Education and Immigration. You will need to fulfill requirements such as health checks. These are mandatory. Otherwise, you are working illegally. Just like any other foreigner meeting the requirements, there are no shortcuts to working here.

I haven't heard of anybody actually caught working...

18 weeks 4 days ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

18 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale #2 Re: Moving Sale #2 Jarrod79

I'd like your electric blanket please.

18 weeks 6 days ago
Spanish Lessons Re: Spanish Lessons moxieman

Hola Saira,

Como estas?  No se si necesitas lecciones en ingles o no.  Busco un intercambio de ingles y espanol. Quiero practicar hablando espanol.

Gracias.

19 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

19 weeks 2 days ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

19 weeks 4 days ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale PipiLoose

Hello,

Me and my Korean husband are very interested in more details about your hagwon for sale.  I think the most important questions would be the sale price (including building deposit and monthly rent) and what date you are looking to sell by.

We are very serious about this inquiry and in the active process of looking at other places to start our own hagwon in Busan.  ...

19 weeks 5 days ago
PS3 Accessories Re: PS3 Accessories DongThongBo
I'm interested in this item. Just messaged you.
19 weeks 5 days ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale Chilli
That's an impressive amount of students. Well done. I presume you would be looking for 500 million and above?
20 weeks 2 days ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale mpberman
A
20 weeks 3 days ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

20 weeks 3 days ago
Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced Re: Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced yoyoyo

It's a Chanel imitation, yes.

20 weeks 3 days ago
Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced Re: Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced eatron
"ultra A replicated Chanel (the highest level of designer brand replicas, only below 1:1 imitation; uses the SAME authentic materials and craftmanship of the actual Chanel wallet). People often think of lower-grade A level or even B level imitations when they think of imitiation couture, but this wallet is very high quality and the leather is in excellent condition." -- so its fake?
20 weeks 4 days ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn