house sale items Re: house sale items trigsbie

Hello,

How much for the washing machine?

My email is davidnicholls@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Dave

9 weeks 4 days ago
Haeundae House Sale (4) Curtains, Stool, table,sofa , (2x free chairs) Curtains and sofa! agorno

Hi!

I'm really interested in the curtains, curtain rod and sofa! I am planning to move on Feb 22nd. Do you think we could work something out for that day?

My number is 010-2834-8207 and my kakaotalk ID is AG2426. Hope to hear from you! <3

Angie

9 weeks 5 days ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... fingerlickingood
Guide to 2019 Korea Immigration & Integration Program (KIIP)

10 weeks 6 hours ago
I am moving Sale Re: I am moving Sale jackiemk80

Hi! I’m interested in your small trash can, food basket thing, and the clothes hanger (tracking the avail date). Are they still available? My cell is 010.2543.6769. I’m not super familiar with the area but I live in Haeundae and work by Busan station....

thx!

jackie

10 weeks 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I   along with most people were way off the mark , It was the worst Super Bowl i ever saw , Rams should have taken first half kick off not deffered and threw the ball more , Hats off to coach belly chick great defensive plan  , However 2 best teams were robbed by the referees , New Orleans and Kansas City ,  Glad i did not pay to watch this game ,

v

10 weeks 4 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

My Super Bowl piick             Los Angeles  Rams 41

Old England Pats   27

LA Rams...

10 weeks 4 days ago
house sale items Re: house sale items nick27
Do you have photos
11 weeks 4 hours ago
Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free Re: Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free mworia12

Hey,

Yes I am...

Regards!

11 weeks 6 hours ago
Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free Re: Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free Meubel

Hi Joy

Still looking for a Queen size bed?

Regards

11 weeks 1 day ago
365mc Hospital Re: 365mc Hospital eva_moress

I got Arm Liposuction In Korea from here and result was amazing. They have done my treatment very safely. Thank you very much.

11 weeks 1 day ago
Haeundae House Sale (#1)- Cheap! - Sofa, Table, Printer, microwave,... Re: Haeundae House Sale (#1)- Cheap! - Sofa, Table, Printer, ... nick27
Is the printer in english?
11 weeks 2 days ago
Haeundae House Sale (2) - Cheap! - Coffee maker, Lamp, Wine glasses... Re: Haeundae House Sale (2) - Cheap! - Coffee maker, Lamp, ... dinesh

is the toaster still available?

11 weeks 4 days ago
American Native English Speaker Looking for Part or Full-time Re: American Native English Speaker Looking for Part or ... mastermind

hi, i saw your post on this website, i lives in busan city, i want to improve my english, can you teach me, my email is life.skys@gmail.com

11 weeks 4 days ago
Moving sale (2) . whoozza

11 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 alljokingaside
Pm sent
11 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 alljokingaside
Pm sent
11 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 alljokingaside
Pm sent
11 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 ivokun
Interested in messenger bag. Please sent me pictures of it to my kakao: ivokun
11 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 hallmark

Interested in the tv , my kakao talk id marv212

11 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 aldrinapaling
Interested in the printer,,please pics on the item,,here is my kakao name"lomerkarl"
11 weeks 5 days ago
Mole removal Re: Mole removal robertpusan64

Dr  Kim  International Skin Clinic   is located      in Tushil    no 131
go to exit 5 or 7         Clinic  is located  between those exits ,  Find the BNK bank   its on the  3 rd floor of that building     now is laser season   since its  so...

11 weeks 6 days ago
Electric Guitar Re: Electric Guitar aldrinapaling
Can i buy all with 100000 won?
12 weeks 1 hour ago

Thanks for the recommendation!

12 weeks 1 day ago
Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free Re: Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free julianvoges

Hi there. I tried to contact you on Kakao, but I had some problems. If you are looking for cheap beds, I can recommend this place:

...

12 weeks 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Games  near ,    I see Los Angeles Rams beating New Orleans Saints

I see Kansas City Chiefs beating New England Patriots

Are you ready for some football ?

12 weeks 4 days ago