Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa Babylyn_822

Hi Sir., I want to ask and consult regarding on my concern about what happened to my boyfriend., He was go in Busan to process his visa last May 15 2019 he came back Thursday to complete the process and medical he was informed Friday will be the release of his visa after that he did not come back. 3working days on Busan., doing medical pay for the processing of Visa and the last day...

4 weeks 1 day ago
English town camp- one day event by sisa after school english co.ltd. Re: English town camp- one day event by sisa after school ... fan1430

Hi Viviana, I sent you a message.

4 weeks 5 days ago
one day English camp in 개림elementary school in May, 25th. Re: one day English camp in 개림elementary school in May, 25th. Busan_Ice

Your Email address?

4 weeks 6 days ago
Moving sale first round (Updated) Re: Moving sale first round Dimitri70

Im interested by the oven and the speaker, where to pick up?

5 weeks 2 days ago
2001 Hyundai Tiburon car for sale - 500,000 KWN Re: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon car for sale - 500,000 KWN bmaldi

Hello, I'm interested.

Can I check your car in this friday night or saturday?

5 weeks 3 days ago

Hello please check my private message to you.

5 weeks 3 days ago
Selling In Good Condition and Cheap (BIKE=SOLD OUT and RAM for Laptop) Re: Selling In Good Condition and Cheap (BIKE and RAM for ... bmaldi

Sorry You are late,
Bike is SOLD OUT.
Please try again later.

6 weeks 16 hours ago

Hello, sorry the Bike is sold out.

But if you are really need, I will ask to my friend who want to sell his bike also, but maybe the price is higher than mine. How is that?

please contact me by KakaoTalk if you need.

Thank you.

6 weeks 16 hours ago

can i buy ur bike this saturday,tnx

6 weeks 1 day ago

I'm interested with your bicycle,,

6 weeks 2 days ago
SALE!!! Vacuum Cleaner Hair Dryer Re: SALE!!! Rice cooker, vacuum cleaner and etc. Abdulaziz

Hello

I want to buy Blender could you massage me my number is 010-4883-9794. I study Kyungsung university

6 weeks 4 days ago
Fully furnished One room for rent near Jungjeon Play ground (230k mont Re: Fully furnished One room for rent near Jungjeon Play ... mark lee
Hi. I am interested, could you send me more information/photos? I can be reached at 01040446275.
6 weeks 4 days ago
SALE!!! Vacuum Cleaner Hair Dryer Re: SALE!!! Rice cooker, vacuum cleaner and etc. QDavlatbek

Hello! I interest a blender and hair dryer. Can you give both of them for 10,000 wkon?

6 weeks 6 days ago
Free phones + bike Re: Free phones + bike taekwonten

starting from 76.540 with a minimal unlim plan

6 weeks 6 days ago
Free phones + bike Re: Free phones + bike Nick_10142015
How?i want iphone x max 256gb?how much per month?
7 weeks 3 days ago
Looking for badminton games Re: Looking for badminton games Kim Misoog

There are weekend games in Guseo, Busan

8 weeks 3 hours ago
Urgent Sale: Iphone 6S 128GB *190,000 won* SOLD Re: Urgent Sale: Iphone 6S 128GB In Excellent Condition ... appe

can i get it for 100k?

8 weeks 9 hours ago
Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Re: Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Kim Misoog

The instructions are easy and I am assuming you are taking the subway.

If you are heading north on the subway toward Nopo, sit in the last car.

Get off at Guseo (two...

8 weeks 4 days ago

Classes start at 8:40 and since it is the last class it can be an hour and half class, but many people stay afterwards for free fighting. The classes are "Unlimited" five times a week.

130,000 sounds right, I just pay with my credit card. Uniforms start around 70, 000W.

I can meet you at the subway and take you there either tonight or Friday night.

Are you...

9 weeks 1 day ago
Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Re: Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan confuerte

there are classes mon to friday. at 8:40pm?  Then what time do classes end?

for 130,000 won, do you get to attend unlimted classes each month?

how much to buy the uniform?

thanks for the reply

9 weeks 1 day ago
I'm looking for a private tutor!^^ Re: I'm looking for a private tutor!^^ anelpark

Hi! My name is Jing. I’ve been teaching English in Busan for 4 years now. I currently own a private English academy in Eomgung, Sasang. I am available to teach every Wednesday and Friday. I live in Munhyeon-dong. If you’d like to get in touch with me, you may message me on kakao talk. My ID is anelpark. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

9 weeks 3 days ago
Galaxy Note9 (128G) 600,000won for sale Re: Galaxy Note9 (128G) 600,000won for sale marcpots

The price is awesome.

Last year I paid 1 350 000 won for this phone.

I wish I had waited and bought this phone from you.

128gb of flash storage and increased ram, good everything, including mobile gaming.

Great phone.

9 weeks 6 days ago
FAQ for Scooters and Motorcycles in Korea Re: FAQ for Scooters and Motorcycles in Korea aldrinapaling

this is 2019 im talking about,,is this post still available?should i need to get a motor license since i have a regular car driving license? ive got an daelim motor i think about 110cc, and ive got an accident luckyly not injured bad but im worried if ever we got it repair and theyll find my license a car regular driving license and fine me

11 weeks 6 days ago
Huge Language Exchange Party, Networking Party Re: Huge Language Exchange Party, Networking Party Andreah

Hi guys my name is Andrea Hincapié, me and my boyfriend Jonathan Mortenson are new in the city and we would love to participate in your language exchange party.

11 weeks 6 days ago
Huge Language Exchange Party, Networking Party Re: Huge Language Exchange Party, Networking Party Chilli

Why are Koreans paying more? Isn't this a form of discrimination? It is an exchange, isn't it?

11 weeks 6 days ago