Norwalk juicer model 280 Re: Norwalk juicer model 280 Calicoe

Hi,

Is the juicer still for sale?  How much are you asking?

Thanks!

3 hours 39 min ago
Language Exchange : French, Chinese, Japanese or Spanish <-> Korean Re: Language Exchange : French, Chinese, Japanese or Spanish ... Cristina

Hello!
My name is Cristina, I am a Spanish young woman interested in learning Korean. I can help you in Spanish or basic/medium English (as I have been an English home-teacher before). I am looking for someone who can exchange Spanish/Eng-Korean tutoring classes on Skype. Let me point out my Korean level is very low and I am not able to follow a conversation in your native language yet,...

1 day 16 hours ago
Looking for a surfboard Re: Looking for a surfboard Rutherford

I looked into these costco surfboards.  They have surprisingly good reviews as a beginner board.

2 days 4 hours ago
Looking for a surfboard Re: Looking for a surfboard jessedan

They have surfboards at costco for like 150k, no idea the quality.

2 days 7 hours ago
IPhone 6s Gold 64GB Re: IPhone 6s Gold 64GB anmamu

3 days 17 hours ago
English for Math Re: English for Math Yjhu96

Hi there

i am looking for math tutor in English for my son.

he is a junior in high school in USA.. he will be back for summer vacation.

for about one month he can take a lesson..

if you r available , please email me...

thanks

email yjhu96@gmail.com

4 days 2 hours ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea PhilipCra

I recommend trying viabox. Their staff are very friendly and professional (they'll reply to your queries in under 12 hours) and they are cheaper than any other freight forwarder. Hope this helps.

4 days 14 hours ago
Norwalk juicer model 280 Re: Norwalk juicer model 280 asap

Iva please let me know how much you are selling your juicer

4 days 18 hours ago
27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p ***SOLD*** Re: 27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p ironlion

Sold it yesterday

4 days 20 hours ago
27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p ***SOLD*** Re: 27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p Jaredcanada

If your tv is still for sale I'm interested in it please let me know how I can contact you

5 days 22 hours ago
Bike(s) Re: Bike(s) stephanie.shytle

Hello Diego! If you could please send over a couple of pictures of the bike that would be great.  If it is easier for you, I would prefer we talk over email.  So please send the pictures to:

stephanie.shytle@gmail.com

Stephanie

1 week 1 hour ago
Bike(s) Re: Bike(s) xdiegool
Hello, I'm Diego, with my bike in Busan KSU PKNU station exit 6. I'm owner for a couple of years and kept indoor, without many uses all seasons. I'm asking 350 dollars OBO. The price is cheap because it needs new hydraulic brakes, the system is changeable, back brake already repaired, now front brake had an oil wasted problem, could be changed but can had bleed repaired by post to repair service...
1 week 6 hours ago
27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p ***SOLD*** Re: 27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p taufikna
I am interested to your monitor. How can i contact you?
1 week 15 hours ago
Looking for English tutor (private, 1 on 1) Re: Looking for English tutor (private, 1 on 1) Kwambie

Good evening,

I am interested in this position,  I sent you my resume yesterday and I would love to hear from you.

My number is 01096529611

1 week 18 hours ago
Moving! New couch, 42in TV, TV stand, table, bed, Bicycle, Guitar Re: Moving! New couch, 42in TV, TV stand, table, bed, ... stephanie.shytle

Is the bicycle still available?

1 week 23 hours ago
Clearance sale Re: Clearance sale atif86

PM and email sent

Atif

1 week 1 day ago
Clearance sale Re: Clearance sale Gonubiesteve1

Hi Leanri,

As ek na die naam en van kyk neem ek aan jy is afrikaans.  Ek stel definitief belang in die opblaas matras en miskien die oond ek sal net graag eers wil sien hoe groot die oond is?  Sal dit moontlik wees dat ek dalk met jou 'n afspraak kan maak vir Sondag een of ander tyd asb?

P.S. If you don't understand this email,...

1 week 1 day ago
Part Time Wanted Re: Part Time Wanted jobpagoda

Large English Academy looking for Native English speakers for PT work
Must have F visa

Schedules: pick one
Morning 7-10 AM
Evening 6-10 PM
Weekend 10-5 PM

Wage: W20,000 per 50-min class
One location
Long term candidates wanted.
Stable pay.
Paid 10th of every month.
Opportunity to add hours once...

1 week 2 days ago
weekend classes available Re: weekend classes available ekaterina.onchukova

Hello, Mia!

I'm looking for a personal titor who can help me with preparation for TOEFL test?

Do you have any experience with teaching TOEFL for students? Can you help me with this?

Best regards, Kate

1 week 3 days ago
Dishes, Jacket, Iron, Flippers- Free Re: Dishes, Jacket, Iron, Flippers- Free calinaohiezel@y...
Iron still avail?
1 week 3 days ago
Officetel for sale or rent near Jangsan Re: Officetel for sale or rent near Jangsan R-no

Hi Jeff,

I'm selling our officetel 52 million wons.

5M/250 means: 5millions for the deposit, and 250.000 wons is the monthly rent.

let me know if you need any other informations.

Kindly,

Arnaud

1 week 3 days ago
Officetel for sale or rent near Jangsan Re: Officetel for sale or rent near Jangsan captkorea

Hi,

How much are you selling your office tel ?

I am not sure what you meant by 5M/250 or 10/220 a month. Do you mean 5 months ?

Thanks and looking forward to yours.

Jeff

1 week 4 days ago
Dishes, Jacket, Iron, Flippers- Free Re: Dishes, Jacket, Iron, Flippers- Free ergaki333

Yes, I will contact you~

1 week 4 days ago

Yes the iron is yours~

1 week 4 days ago
Room for rent in Marine City Haeundae Re: Room for rent in Marine City Haeundae nlabtec

Sorry but I will not rent for just 1 month.

1 week 4 days ago