IKEA table and book shelf Re: IKEA table and book shelf wanderlustie

1 hour 46 min ago
Shelves for Sale Re: Shelves for Sale kdavid275
Message sent!
4 hours 39 min ago
Nice kitchen stuff and other items for sale Re: Nice kitchen stuff and other items for sale kdavid275
Message sent!
1 day 2 hours ago
Nice kitchen stuff and other items for sale Re: Nice kitchen stuff and other items for sale rqgd

Message Sent!

1 day 7 hours ago
LG Monitor Re: LG Monitor and Britz Speakers Saravanan Nagappan

Hi, I am Dr. Saravanan from Pusan National University, Do you have the monitor at this moment? if so, I would like to buy that monitor from you. Please send me message or contact me in 010-2360-8704 by Kakoo or whatsup for further info.. Tk u.

1 day 19 hours ago
LG Monitor Re: LG Monitor and Britz Speakers Darkenz01

Do you have kakaotalk or whatsapp for contacting you?

3 days 2 hours ago
Hyosung Mirage GV250 2003 - AKA Winny Re: Hyosung Mirage GV250 2003 - AKA Winny jack davis korea

Hello, I can see this is an relativly old post and if you mean febuary of this year then you are already gone. But if you are still here and the bike is still avalible Iwould be very interested in giving it a test.

4 days 5 hours ago
Selling my Accoustic Classical Guitar w/ Hard Case Re: Selling my Accoustic Classical Guitar w/ Hard Case jessedan

Hi, I am interested in the guitar, but I live in busan.  Do you ever travel out this way?

4 days 7 hours ago
Moving! New couch, 42in TV, TV stand, table, bed, Bicycle, Guitar Re: Moving! New couch, 42in TV, TV stand, table, bed, ... tulasivarma

Hello,

Good evening.

I am willing to take TV and Bicycle so may i know the price of both and how much you negotiate.

Both are still avalible?

Please contact me through Email and Phone number.

Phone Number : 010-9790-9029.

Thanking you.

4 days 23 hours ago
2 Nice Bikes For Sale !!! 60.000~70.000 Won Re: 2 Nice Bikes For Sale !!! 60.000~70.000 Won tulasivarma

Hello,

Good evening.

I am willing to take black bike and how much you negotiate.

Please contact me through mobile or Email.

Phone number : 010-9790-9029.

Email : tulasinaidunaidu@gmail.com

5 days 10 min ago
Moving Out Sale! (Furniture, appliances, TV) Re: Moving Out Sale! (Furniture, appliances, TV) tulasivarma

Hello,

Good evening.

I am willing to take TV so may i know the price and how much you negotiate.

Please freely contact me trhough Gmail or Ph No.

Phone Number : 010-9790-9029
Kakao Talk : Thulasi29

Thanking you.

5 days 22 min ago
mint bike (folding bike), hanger Re: hula hoop, mint bike (folding bike), hanger argonautquest

What is the model of the bicycle?   May I know?

Where are you located?

Thanks!

5 days 6 hours ago
Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Re: Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Chilli

They boys are back in town! Just a bit of fun. Good luck with sale.

5 days 18 hours ago
Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Re: Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder eatron

Do you have any toothpaste, or shampoo from a gift set? Any rolls of toilet paper? Please tell me you have a drying rack to sale! I'm looking for a bargain.

5 days 23 hours ago
1BR Fully Furnished Apt, Low Security Dep, Short Term Lease Avail Now! Re: 1BR Fully Furnished Apt, Low Security Dep, Short Term ... kpalmi

Hello!

Is the Gwangalli apartment still available? If so, is it possible to see pictures?

Thanks,

Kimberly

1 week 44 min ago
Monitor arm 100,000won Re: Monitor arm 100,000won taufikna

Hi, I'm interested in your monitor, how can I contact you? Is it still available ?

1 week 3 hours ago
Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Re: Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder pieceofmeat

SUPER interested in the used soy sauce, but you have to deliver it to Sinpyeong. Deal?

1 week 7 hours ago
Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Re: Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder hardpuncher

Would you be willing to ship the soy sauce overseas? Jorim is my favorite brand but soooo hard to find... and at that price? with only a tbsp missing? I'd be an idiot to pass that up!

1 week 9 hours ago
F-4 Visa Re: F-4 Visa neogene713

That's a dick move. Ho-Juck is the document that would make your life a lot easier.

I'd say head over/call Family Registry District Office and ask. Line-up isn't that long if you get there early (it's insanely long for Chinese immigrants... two seperate lines). It's worth the hassle; it's essentially a permanent residence with a small fees you pay every 2...

1 week 16 hours ago
Moving Out Sale! (Furniture, appliances, TV) Re: Moving Out Sale! (Furniture, appliances, TV) ozeroff20

How much are you asking for Slow cooker and the tv? What size is the tv?

1 week 18 hours ago
iPhone 6 Space grey Re: iPhone 6 Space grey sonygraha

is it still?

1 week 1 day ago
New Books Re: New Books busanized
Are these hardbound books or paperbacks?
1 week 1 day ago
Moving Sale. New homes wanted ASAP! Re: Moving Sale. New homes wanted ASAP! manager

You can contact advertisers by clicking 'email contact form' or sending them a Private Message when logged in.
More information at: http://koreabridge.net/faq/how-can-i-respond-classified-ad

1 week 1 day ago
Moving Sale. New homes wanted ASAP! Re: Moving Sale. New homes wanted ASAP! Darkenz01

Do you have kakaotalk or something for your contact?

1 week 2 days ago
language exchange Re: language exchange Lucien du Toit

Hey,

I am free after 1pm on weekdays if you are still looking for language exchange. I am native English speaker from South Africa. I am male and I am attending the first level of Korean at Kyungsung University.

Let me know.