Buying cigars in Korea. Re: Buying cigars in Korea. Updated 2017!! mooonis

This will be newest reply about where to buy cigars and smoke cigars.

I live in CA and South korea.

http://cigarstory.co.kr  visit their website and call them(they speak english better than me).

They have 2 cigarshops and 2 cigar lounge in Seoul(Kangnam area) and Gyeonggi-do).

They carries all kinds of cuban...

11 hours 11 min ago
Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Re: Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher morquai

Hi Shaunda

Busan is 2 hours away by ktx, so its expensive to meet personal

but we can meet online via skype or whatsapp if you like and your schedule has some free space

1 day 12 hours ago
Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Re: Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Shaunda11

Hi,

I am an American interested in learning German, I plan to attend graduate school in Germany next year. But I live in Busan. Is it possible for you to teach me?

1 day 14 hours ago
Digital piano - 80,000 Re: Digital piano - 80,000 junita13

Is this sold?

3 days 19 hours ago
Monitor or TV with HDMI input Re: Monitor or TV with HDMI input ironlion

I have a mint condition 27inch LG TV/monitor. Has two HDMI slots as well as a USB. Can let it go for 150,000. I got it for 230,000.

3 days 21 hours ago
Elec piano for sale/trade Re: Elec piano for sale/trade Hartzilla

Any photos?

3 days 23 hours ago
Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? Re: Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? diggitydogg

Go to your nearest NTS office, National Tax Service, and they will print out your annual earned income report for you to show at the bank. As long as your reported income is more than you're sending home, you'll be fine. The $50,000/year rule only applies if you cannot produce the statements. Many people who've stayed here for several years have to transfer more than $50,000 when...

4 days 15 hours ago
TV monitor 54cm Re: TV monitor 54cm spaghettiprincess

Yes the link you sent is just a monitor, this one functions as a monitor and a TV. So you can use it for a computer or you can use it as a TV. The cheapest TV monitor I could find is a 21.5 inch on gmarket for 135

...

4 days 23 hours ago
TV monitor 54cm Re: TV monitor 54cm Droid

80,000? You can buy brand new SAMSUNG 22" monitors for 75.

5 days 12 hours ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office paulesl

Here's a list of pension offices for Busan. You can click on the one you need and call them for their hours. http://english.nps.or.kr/jsppage/app/english/contact/contact_01.jsp#jisaContent

6 days 12 hours ago
Hookah for sale Re: Hookah for sale bobrien518

It's still available. Do you have any questions about it?

6 days 23 hours ago
Hookah for sale Re: Hookah for sale kimbusan1

Hi, I am interested in Hookah, PM sent.

1 week 1 hour ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re:TV Screen Repair Carolena

It's 48 inch TV and almost $400 so I'm willing to invest some money in repair

1 week 15 hours ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office Martini14

Do you happen to know the hours of the Pension Office in KSU subway station?

1 week 1 day ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re: TV SCREEN REPAIR. Help! Droid

For as cheap as Kleinz TV's are, you'd be better off just buying a new TV.

1 week 1 day ago
LG Refrigerator Re: LG Refrigerator jen12
Hi I'm in Gijang
1 week 1 day ago
LG Refrigerator Re: LG Refrigerator hyeontae

Where you located at?

1 week 1 day ago
American in Busan seeking work of any kind ASAP . Jaehong Gu

1 week 1 day ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March thedoorsofperception

Do you supply housing for a reasonable fee, thanks for your time.

1 week 2 days ago
American in Busan seeking work of any kind ASAP Re: American in Busan seeking work of any kind ASAP thedoorsofperception

Please be careful because some schools will be raided by immigration and you will have to pay a big fine and might not get to come back.

I would always abide by the rules my friend, because this is a great place to work legally and if you get put on a list at immigration you will miss the lucky chance to work here.

1 week 2 days ago
Part Time Wanted Re: Part Time Wanted Jaehong Gu

Hi. this is Jason from Lingua Academy Dong-rae Campus. we are looking for a part time teacher who could start as soon as possible. we need a teacher who can work Monday through Friday(4hours staying) I can give you more detailed info once you contact me.

Email: jaegu1980@gmail.com

1 week 2 days ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea ISHIP4YOU

Hi,

if you want to order directly in France cosmetic cream like : La Roche Posay, Nuxe, Caudalie, Avene, Clarins, l’Occitane, Bioderma, Biotherm, Uriage, Yves Rocher, Nocibe, Daniel Jouvance, Neutrogena, use this parcels forwarding : ISHIP4YOU.

Order directly on french websites or ask them to order for you, they will receive your package and ship to you directly in...

1 week 2 days ago
Talk to me in Korean Books with English explanation for SALE! Re: Talk to me in Korean Books with English explanation for ... lightcn

Hi there,

I'm coming to Busan in April and would love to buy these books off you. Are you able to keep them for me?

Cheers!

1 week 2 days ago
Looking a home for my puppy Re: Looking a home for my puppy shimjeong

Aww. So cute. I would want to take care of him. However, I am living in Daegu.

Can I know why you are giving him away?

1 week 3 days ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack Arnoth

Yes, I would like to come by. Please message me on Kakao (HeatherArnot) to arrange a time. Thanks!

1 week 3 days ago