Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

List of Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^

* Use Internet Explorer to watch the movie in Full Screen

Alice in Wonderland, 1951 – 75min | http://destyy.com/wJZwbw

An American Tail, 1986 – 80 min |...

19 hours 15 min ago

Updated list below!

19 hours 54 min ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies keohookalani

What's the diaganol measurement of the TV and it's model number?

22 hours 26 min ago
I seek to volunteer for an NGO in Busan Re: I seek to volunteer for an NGO in Busan Chilli 4 days 12 hours ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Petya007

Interested in your Pastels, Pens, Pencils, Ink, Brushes, Large watercolor paper (20+sheets). Please send me your address to 010-four three four seven-3450

4 days 16 hours ago
Smart watch for sale Re: Smart watch for sale abbos96

1st generation

4 days 22 hours ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies appe

I'm interested to your hairdryer, please contact me thank you

4 days 22 hours ago
Korean American offering English lessons and essay review Re: Korean American offering English lessons and essay review junbyi

Thanks for the info. I will look into it.

6 days 6 hours ago
I am looking for a job as a teacher. I can speak English and Russian Re: I am looking for a job. I can English,Russian an Uzbek Dolimov Sirojiddin

thanks a lot. I really appreciate

6 days 11 hours ago
I am looking for a job as a teacher. I can speak English and Russian Re: I am looking for a job. I can English,Russian an Uzbek Chilli 6 days 12 hours ago

Not sure how that will help you. This place is mainly for Hakwans and business classes. Can you tutor privately, maybe you can with a Student visa? The rules change quickly here. Be optimistic and good luck.

6 days 12 hours ago
I am optimistic. I am a masters' student. I heve classes in the evening and I would like to spend my day time with educating students and teaching them English.
6 days 12 hours ago

I am not sure this certificate will help you get work unless you meet the specific requirements laid out by the government. Good luck.

6 days 12 hours ago
Korean American offering English lessons and essay review Re: Korean American offering English lessons and essay review Chilli

I think you need to register with immigration and the local Board of Education to get a Tutor's license. It is not too difficult.

6 days 14 hours ago
Free Samsung Analogue TV With Dolby Sound Re: Free Samsung Analogue TV With Dolby Sound Chowmagic94

hey :) please contact me via

kakao- chowmagic940

6 days 15 hours ago
Camping Set for Sale Re: Camping Set for Sale aldrinapaling
Beep me 01097470728
1 week 2 days ago
Smart watch for sale Re: Smart watch for sale rehaydon
Moto 360 1st Gen? Or 2nd gen?
1 week 2 days ago
Seeking Housecleaner in Busan Re: Seeking Housecleaner in Busan SmithJack

Hello
I am Jack, I can do clean your appartment, but I would like to figure out about day and time.

this is my pfone nombuer 01021217983
please let me know

1 week 4 days ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters electra603
hello I will live soon in busan so I would like to make new friends...
2 weeks 13 hours ago
Private PORTUGUESE lessons Re: Private PORTUGUESE lessons Chilli

I think you need to check this is legal.

2 weeks 2 days ago
Nice Computer Chair, 4 Dining Room Chairs, 3Piece TV Stand- Low Price! Re: Nice Computer Chair, 4 Dining Room Chairs, 3Piece TV ... Hojuman2000

Trying to contact you for days...interested in some of your wooden chairs and cabinetr...phone number again 010 5530 8823. please call...can come today

2 weeks 2 days ago
Hi, I will take the computer chair if its still available.
2 weeks 3 days ago
Coway, Korea no.1 water purifier company! Re: Coway, Korea no.1 water purifier company! sarvarhussain

Does COWAY have any store in INDIA or is it possible for you to ship the purifier to INDIA?

2 weeks 4 days ago
Lenovo Miix 320 + pen Re: Lenovo Miix 320 + pen rehaydon
Yes, still available. Sent you a text message.
3 weeks 14 hours ago
Lenovo Miix 320 + pen Re: Lenovo Miix 320 + pen noman_abid

Hi I have seen your post. Is it still available. I can pay 200K for it.

01056172228