PS Vita Slim Re: PS Vita Slim noman_abid

HI. I have seen your post. I am interested  I can pay 100K for it.

01056172228

1 day 16 hours ago
Hamster for adoption Re: Hamster for adoption ladyboss

I'm sorry, hamster is taken.

3 days 6 hours ago
Super Cheap Dishes and Free Jewelry Box Re: Super Cheap Dishes and Free Jewelry Box jbold_1212

I am interested in the jewelry box! The best to reach me is through Kakao, JohnBoldxyz.

Thanks!

John

6 days 7 hours ago
48" tv and tv stand **TV SOLD** Re: 48" tv and tv stand Richnard

Hi I am very intrested in the TV. Please let me know if it is still availble.

richnardmarais@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ricky

1 week 3 days ago
52 inch PVC Samsung with the home theater set for 280,000won Re: 52 inch PVC Samsung with the home theater set for ... Kayleigh.thompson
Has this tv been taken?
1 week 4 days ago
TV Daewoo 27 inch, Sony PS 3, Air Washer Re: TV Daewoo 27 inch, Sony PS 3, Air Washer Richnard

Halo. Is the tv still availble?

If it is, please contact me at richnardmarais@yahoo.com or Ricky14 on KakoaTalk.

Thanks.

Ricky

1 week 4 days ago
Hamster for adoption Re: Hamster for adoption nurmaulia

Please send kakao message to me, I really interested with your hamster (kakaoid nurmaulia)

2 weeks 1 day ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
2 weeks 2 days ago
Hi, I'm new to Busan and I'm VERY interested in the TV you are selling. My Kakaotalk I'd is DanBenn. I don't have a phone number yet but I can be reached there. Please send me a message!
2 weeks 2 days ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

2 weeks 2 days ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

2 weeks 3 days ago
Looking for Teaching or tutoring job Re: Looking for Teaching or tutoring job beachbum

I am from Canada.  How about you where are you from?

2 weeks 3 days ago
Who wants a sweet new bike? Re: Who wants a sweet new bike? Treestar42

Used bike stores have bikes too.

2 weeks 3 days ago
Looking for English tutoring jobs Re: Looking for English tutoring jobs Bewegung

Hi have u found yourself a teaching job yet?

2 weeks 3 days ago
Selling my D7100 nikon camera Re: Selling my D7100 nikon camera shaines23

Is the camera still available?? My kakao is StevenH16

3 weeks 16 hours ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale xxyui

Is the couch still available?

3 weeks 1 day ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale Kirsten Mower

Hi! Is the table still available?

3 weeks 1 day ago
Acoustic Guitar 100,000w Re: Acoustic Guitar 100,000w FloridaJoe

I sent you a message but never heard back.  Is it already sold?

3 weeks 1 day ago
Roland Micro Cube amp and a Vascom vmx1725Q mixer Re: Roland Micro Cube amp and a Vascom vmx1725Q mixer Crey
Hi,im enquiring about the mixer that you have here. Still available? Crey
3 weeks 2 days ago
Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea Re: Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea lindamoorefamily

Yes, YES! Thank you so much for this! This is a huge part of my life EVERY DAY! It felt so good to see that I was not alone. Most people just ignore all these things, and smile, and pretend they do not exist, but you can tell the truth, and are so right, thanks and good luck in the future to you :)

3 weeks 2 days ago
Men's Clark's Desert Boots - Oakwood Suede - US size 11 Re: Men's Clark's Desert Boots - Oakwood Suede - US size 11 Richnard

Hi.

I already sent you a msg about the Skateboard. Just saw this now, if I do end up coming for the skateboard I would like to take a look at these aswell. I am also like a 11/12 so if they fit well I might take them. Thanks.

richnardmarais@yahoo.com

Ricky

3 weeks 2 days ago
Skateboard Re: Skateboard Richnard
Sent you a personal message. Otherwise please email me richnardmarais@yahoo.com. I am very interested, can collect this weekend. Thanks. Ricky
3 weeks 2 days ago
Brand New Galaxy Tab 10.1 Re: Brand New Galaxy Tab 10.1 Muhammad mukhid
Hallo.. I am interested in his tab 10.1 ... pen accessories there is not?
3 weeks 3 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale sc
Can I come this week to look at the dark one? Thanks
3 weeks 5 days ago