iPad Mini 2 with Case Re: iPad Mini 2 with Case orcute
do you have a picture? thankyou
17 hours 30 min ago
MSI Gaming Laptop Re: MSI Gaming Laptop bong2rm

You seem to be commenting nonsense on some posts. If you think the price is high, you can respectfully suggest and I may respecfully consider it too. I know you're not a buyer but I may consider it for others. You just bash on some posts. If the posts is not your liking, then please move on to the next posts without leaving something unrespectful.

Thanks and God bless you.

17 hours 43 min ago
HP laptop touch screen 500gb for sale Re: HP laptop touch screen 500gb for sale Fouad
Hi! You can suggest the price. How much will you pay for it?
18 hours 29 min ago
MSI Gaming Laptop Re: MSI Gaming Laptop waxdec

Hahaha 450k

19 hours 4 min ago
HP laptop touch screen 500gb for sale Re: HP laptop touch screen 500gb for sale aldrinapaling
So how much is it?
23 hours 56 sec ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Games  near ,    I see Los Angeles Rams beating New Orleans Saints

I see Kansas City Chiefs beating New England Patriots

Are you ready for some football ?

1 day 10 hours ago
Looking ipad mini 2 or ipad mini 4 Re: Looking ipad mini 2 or ipad mini 4 rileykade

I have an iPad Mini 2 with its case that I’d be willing to part with for $100, if still interested!

2 days 18 hours ago
I can give your children a great and basic knowledge of English. Re: I can give your children a great and basic knowledge of ... Chilli

You can not teach here. You might be able to assist. You are not registered as a tutor and can't be. Check online for the laws and rules. I have posted them here before. I have to follow the same rules, so should you.

4 days 15 hours ago
42" LG TV Re: 42" LG TV Abdulaziz

Hello

I would like to buy your tv! Could you send me massage my phone number is010-4883-9794

6 days 14 hours ago
English tutoring during weekends Re: English tutoring during weekends Chilli

I think you need a license and approved location certified by the Board of Education.

You need to check that. Mobile tutoring is not safe, illegal for many reasons, hence the reason why they ask you to register. That rule applies to all teachers, Korean and foreign.

This is why people(NETS) here have to all sorts of checks to do before getting a work visa. They are...

1 week 23 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

In Todays   earlier game as we sleeped   Ho hum New England beat the Chargers , Does anyone not from Boston area like the Pats ?     Now   No    6 seed Philly is beating NO 1 seed New Orleans  14 -7 near halftime ,   I think Philly will win

1 week 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?    Great games today    6 30 am Indy Colts vs kansas   City    I will snow some in the game , I am looking for upset  Indy Colts will win .

10 am Dallas vs LA Rams ,    LA Rams wil win   first playoff win in LA   since the 1980 s       games  on...

1 week 2 days ago
BMC mtb bike Re: BMC mtb bike lacsiron

I already send message to your E-mail..

1 week 2 days ago
Moving sale Busan Re: Moving sale Busan jinwoonlee

Is the piano tuned and how much?

1 week 5 days ago
미국인 ESL 교사 ~ Professional ESL Teacher with Great Education, ASAP~April Re: 미국인 ESL 교사 ~ Professional ESL Teacher with Great ... Stanley1004

Hi there

We, Corem, need two temporary or one year teachers in Feb since our teachers happen to leave early owing to the wedding. we are located in Yang-san 20min drive from Busan. If you are interested in the position, please email me at lovejw1124@naver.com. Thanks

Stanley

1 week 5 days ago
Let's learn Korean! Easy, Fun & Cheap 수업 jikellie
PM sent ^^
2 weeks 20 hours ago
Busan International Salsa Club Re: Busan International Salsa Club Ivanna

Hi  everybody!

I moved to Busan in July and I really miss dancing Latin rhythms, I´m happy to find this group so please keep me posted about classes and social dance.

See you soon!

Ivanna

2 weeks 3 days ago
Blankets for sale Re: Blankets for sale treasure
First 205 170cm Second 201 155cm Third 185 145cm Fourth 220 182cm
2 weeks 5 days ago
Blankets for sale Re: Blankets for sale rehaydon
Sizes?
2 weeks 5 days ago
My Thoughts on the US Midterm: Voting against Trump to Defend US Institutions and Keep the GOP from becoming the National Front Re: My Thoughts on the US Midterm: Voting against Trump to ... busanprof333

Very sad that the "news" on this site is so biased.  It would be nice if it had actual balance and credibility.

2 weeks 5 days ago
Moving sale part 1 Re: Moving sale part 1 orcute
im interested on the legoes.. 010 6442 0304
2 weeks 6 days ago
Experienced Teacher in Busan looking to start in March Re: Experienced Teacher in Busan looking to start in March coco

Would you be interested in working in Geoje?

3 weeks 1 day ago
F2 American English Instructor looking for P/T or Substitution work Re: F2 American English Instructor looking for P/T or ... Jet Setter
Hi.. pls ring me up asap for a potential job offer. Trixie 010 8582 4099
3 weeks 3 days ago
Philips Coffee Maker Re: Philips Coffee Maker sekarayu
Its still available?
3 weeks 3 days ago
American English Teacher Seeking Full-time in January or March 2019 Re: American English Teacher Seeking Full-time in January or ... carrot

Hi. This is Carrot Global. We are hiring full time teacher and we do provide housng and shuttle bus. If you want to know more about the positiona and details, please email to teaching@carrotglobal.com

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

3 weeks 4 days ago