Avante XD LPG For Sale - 1.5mil won Re: Avante XD LPG For Sale - 1.5mil won Chilli

I wonder if this is the same car that has had no papers for years. If it is, then there is no possibility of registering ownership or getting insurance. I think this model of car was selling for more less, the same price 10 years ago.

7 hours 29 min ago
Avante XD LPG For Sale - 1.5mil won Re: Avante XD LPG For Sale - 1.5mil won John Gibson

I can pay you 200,000 won. Where can we meet ?

8 hours 44 min ago
Yongho gwanganli busan Re: Yongho gwanganli busan hadjer

Hello,

I'm a PHd student at PNU and I'm interested

hadjerb24@hotmail.fr

1 day 7 hours ago
Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native British Tutor ! Re: Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native ... Chilli

Do you have a license from Board of Education?

1 day 13 hours ago
Waedong gimhae pt Re: Waedong gimhae pt Chilli

Wow, 300 views. Interesting.

1 day 14 hours ago
Yongho gwanganli busan Re: Yongho gwanganli busan jeffreymellman

b

1 day 19 hours ago
Waedong gimhae pt Re: Waedong gimhae pt Nicky55
Hello am a Graduate Student at Dongseo University and am interested. I would like to know the age group of students.
1 day 20 hours ago
Looking for Teaching or tutoring job Re: Looking for Teaching or tutoring job Bobur

Where are you from?

2 days 10 hours ago
Busan, Pukyong Area, Dungeons and Dragons Re: Busan, Pukyong Area, Dungeons and Dragons ScarletConcerto

I haven't moved yet, but I should be coming to Busan in a couple of weeks, so if you're still looking for players then, I might be interested!

-Hannah

2 days 21 hours ago
SONY nex 3n camera +SD 32g / Ipod classic 160g Re: SONY nex 3n camera +SD 32g / Ipod classic 160g Laureline

ok bye

3 days 21 hours ago
Hyundai Santa Fe SUV (Automatic Transmission) Diesel Re: Hyundai Santa Fe SUV (Automatic Transmission) Diesel keohookalani

As a person who has bought and sold cars before, I find it all useless without the year of the vehicle. I assume others do too.

3 days 23 hours ago
SONY nex 3n camera +SD 32g / Ipod classic 160g Re: SONY nex 3n camera +SD 32g / Ipod classic 160g wanderlustie

The written price is the last price

3 days 23 hours ago

What is your last price for the sony?

4 days 12 min ago
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (metallic pink) Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (metallic pink) Laureline

I Have 250.000

4 days 9 hours ago

Sorry..:-(

4 days 21 hours ago

hello I have 100.000 for SONY

4 days 23 hours ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher Chilli

Good luck

6 days 21 hours ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher ELTCoach

I don't understand what you are offering.

1 week 7 hours ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

1 week 9 hours ago
I want to buy a coffee maker Re: I want to buy a coffee maker banna

Hi, I have a coffee maker to let go. You can have it if still you are on it. Itsbanna@gmail.com

1 week 9 hours ago
Looking for English tutoring jobs Re: Looking for English tutoring jobs Chilli

There are no Tutoring jobs here unless you are legally registered. You have to register with immigration, education board and Tax service. Most people here jump through hoops to make honest money, legally, I hope you are too.

1 week 10 hours ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher Chilli

I am an experienced English teacher and would like to find conversation partners or teachers for Korean, Russian and Spanish.- Is this a free service? Or are you advertising for work? I am doubtful you meet the legal requirements for Korea Immigration and Education Board if you are seeking work. Your words say Coach and Teach. Why not apply for the jobs available?...

1 week 10 hours ago
Acoustic Guitar 125,000w Re: Acoustic Guitar 125,000w Gwangan 1 week 11 hours ago
2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won Re: 2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won diggitydogg

Whoa...Finally selling the hog, eh?

-ManInDaegu

1 week 1 day ago
Baby Items. Re: Baby Items. Make an offer (the items are still available) sweet_bee
lovebug thank you very much for advice!
1 week 2 days ago