Acer Laptop Re: Acer Laptop heloo

is it available still? If it is available means let me know it, I am interested to buy

9 min 1 sec ago
Garmin Forerunner 935 (250,000 Won) Re: Garmin Forerunner 935 (250,000 Won) quimastafux

Email sent

2 hours 18 min ago
FREE Stroller Re: FREE Stroller Saiful761

Hi. Is it still possible to pick the stroller up?

16 hours 49 sec ago
TOPIK II Book Re: TOPIK II Book bong2rm
Hi. Please check your personal message here in koreabridge. Thanks
1 day 8 hours ago
TOPIK II Book Re: TOPIK II Book Eaglesfootball81

I'll take it!! Add me on kakao StevenH16

2 days 16 min ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? skap

I went to Megamart in Gwangali last weekend, looked on every floor,  and couldn't find any shoes or sneakers larger than 280.   I also couldn't find any shoes in shinsagae/Centum larger than 280, but I didn't ask EVERY shoe store, just the ones I've heard of like ABC Mart, Rockport, hushpuppies, skechers etc...

2 days 6 hours ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? David13
I wear a 300/12 and I have ran across two size 12s in shoes I want in the past three years in Korea. It's difficult to find anything over a 10 and a half or 11 here. I always buy shoes when I go to Japan.
6 days 4 hours ago
Camping stuff    heloo

6 days 8 hours ago
Camping stuff Re: Camping stuff Jonthompaul

Hi did you sell the tent?

6 days 16 hours ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? robertpusan64

I have bought 300 shoes  in Shinsaegae  ,  abc shoes in Lottee Dept Store in Nampo , and  Megamart near Kwangali ,     I think  more Westerners go there better chance to have big sizes , Nowadays    Korean younger people are much taller but I am not sure if their feet are bigger , I always had a harder time to buy shirts in Busan since the arms...

1 week 1 day ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Lazarus

Sorry to hear. There is a Korean brand called paperplanes. They usually carry 300 for most of the models. I guess they have one offline store in Seoul. If it is close to you, you can check that out.

1 week 2 days ago

In ABC Mart many of labels say the shoe comes in size up to 300, but when you ask to see it they always say they only carry up to 280 in the store, so you'd have to order online to get size 300, even from ABC mart.  At least thats been the case of every ABC mart I've ever been in(which is at least 10) except for the one in Itaewon, which did carry a few big sizes, though not many...

1 week 3 days ago
A nice looking accoustic guitar-very good price. Re: A nice looking accoustic guitar-very good price. aldrinapaling

mail me or messege me kakao(lomerkarl)

1 week 3 days ago
Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SOLD) Re: Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SOLD) aldrinapaling

hi let me have it,or mail me or kakao(lomerkarl)

1 week 3 days ago

Thats a pain in the neck. I know you said you would like to try them on first, but online is the best option to buy some reasonably priced big size shoes.

For offline stores your best best is visiting local ABC mart, Les More, etc. and check the labels. Labels say until what size the shoes are. But 300 shoes are usually popular models of known brands and cost around and above 100.000 won...

1 week 3 days ago
Iphone X 64 GB Re: Iphone X 64 GB atif86

Full Box including original hands free and original charger
I used for only one month. still in waranty
warranty exiry date: March 6, 2020.
also you can check the condition yourself before you buy
still there is room for negotiation :)

1 week 4 days ago
Iphone X 64 GB Re: Iphone X 64 GB jinwoonlee
I think your asking too much for it.

Apple iPhone X 64GB Unlocked GSM Phone - Silver (Renewed)
...
1 week 4 days ago
Let me introduce you to Haewoondae's delicious Re: Let me introduce you to Haewoondae's delicious Chilli

Name???????????????????????

1 week 5 days ago
Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SOLD) Re: Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A waqaruddin

location??

2 weeks 5 hours ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? jes9234

This shoes shop sells men's shoes size up to 340mm.

It's located in Jeonpo-daero, Soemyeon.

You can see pictures of shoes on the website: https://blog.naver.com/gududaq

address: 부산광역시 부산진구 전포대로199번길 36 2층
tel: 070-8786-4900

2 weeks 5 hours ago
Does Gyeongju have an iPhone repair shop? Re: Does Gyeongju have an iPhone repair shop? jes9234

This is not an official iPhone repair shop but the center repairs almost every parts of iPhone.

2 weeks 6 hours ago
Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SOLD) Re: Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A soldoutband
Is shipping possible?
2 weeks 6 hours ago
Native English Speaker (Substitute Job Wanted) Re: Native English Speaker (Substitute Job Wanted) bgv.education

Sending you an email, please check "spam" if you don't see it.

2 weeks 2 days ago
Free Gym Treadmill Re: Free Gym Treadmill Dongyang82

Is it still available?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Very Cheap Villa near Haeundae Station for rent Re: Very Cheap Villa near Haeundae Station for rent melky
How much is it?