As you know we recently went on a short trip to Japan! While going through immigration and looking through our passports, I realized that I hadn’t left Korea in over a YEAR!! I was definitely ready for a vacation, even if it was only 3 days!
It’s always fun to look through my passport and reminisce about all of the wonderful places I’ve had the opportunity to visit in the past 5 years. SO I had the idea to make a passport tag! I think looking at other travelers passports and hearing their stories is so interesting. Please feel free to answer the tag questions in the comments or upload your own video as a video response on our youtube channel! We’d love to hear from you.
1. What is your most recent stamp?
2. What was your first stamp?
3. What’s your coolest looking stamp?
4. What’s the most meaningful stamp?
5. What was the most difficult stamp to get?