Moist, chocolatey muffins for breakfast or dessert.
1⁄2 cup oil
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3⁄4 cups plain flour
1⁄2 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup cocoa
1 tablespoon baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips +extra to sprinkle on top
1. Preheat oven to 200 C and prepare muffin pan by greasing or fill with paper liners.
2. In large bowl mix the eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
3. In smaller bowl mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
4. Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold together gently until just mixed. Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Spoon into prepared pan until ¾ full, and sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.