1) Because One Can Never Talk Too Much About Playboy…
1) Sunny (써니) Now Playing in Theaters
And all about girl power according to Dramabeans. Judging by the trailer, my first impression is of a comic version of the excellent Take Care of my Cat (2001; 고양이를 부탁해).
1) How to find a good Korean man
Excellent dating advice from I’m No Picasso, although like she says, of course most of her advice would apply to any group of men anywhere!
2) 14% of Korean men subject to sexual abuse as children
1) Rape and “Blood Money”
1) Reebok capitalizes on and perpetuates cute-sexy-I’m-so-innocent-make-me-squeal stereotype of Asian women
1) Kiss of the Spider Woman (거미연인의 키스) comes to Korea
1) Street harassment and respect in Korea
After a terrible Korean New Year’s, It’s Daejeon, darling! wrote the following:
1) Cuban Boyfriend playing in theaters
According to HanCinema, it’s a documentary about a Cuban man who falls in love with a Korean woman 10 years his senior. Unfortunately there’s little information available about it in English, but it does looks interesting.
1) 1 in 10 elderly have unsafe sex.
And for more on many elderly men’s reliance on prostitution, the Korean public’s attitudes to elderly sexuality, and depictions of that in popular culture, see here.
1) Double-standards when marketing sex-themed movies?
Anybody else looking forward to seeing the comedy Pretty Romance (쩨쩨한 로맨스) next month?