Episode 5 – A Hype Nation
- Length: 4 KB
All you need to know is that we spend half of the episode talking about 4minute’s comeback and the other half talking about Rania’s debut.
- Rania debuts with “Dr. Feel Good”.
Live Performance on the Friday Show
- Brave Girls debut with “Do You Know?”
- Rainbow releases their mini-album.
- 4minute’s Comeback
- Big Bang releases their repackaged mini-album 4.5 and doesn’t include “What is Right?”. They also resign with YG Entertainment for 5 more years.
- YGE & KBS, Y U NO STOP TROLLING?
- JYJ gets a Promoter for their American Tour, will announce the stops and dates later, but they should be in May.
- KeyEast, AMENT, Star J Entertainment, SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment all join together to form a new conglomerate United Asia Management for overseas advancement.
Noelle disrupts the news to draw attention to me exercising and cooking and the whole discussion goes downhill. She calls fangirls crazy, I call for the premature ending of Nichkhun and Victoria’s pairing on WGM.
I announce that I ignore girl groups above six members and then immediately break my new rule. We have a 4minute bias, this is not news, sorry if you don’t like them, we go on for a bit.4minute’s debut performance of fail
I express my anger over the tracklisting of the repackaged Big Bang 4.5 mini-album. Surprisingly I like the three new songs, but not enough to outweigh how much I disliked the original mini-album.
We plead that Kpop artists embarking on a “World Tour” remember that the world exists outside of Asia.
Do you believe that the new United Asian Management will be a force for good or a force for evil in terms of the advancement of Kpop?
We discuss reactions of Kpop fandom (international especially) to Rania and how inherently hypocritical the backlash has been. Slut Shaming is completely uncalled for and if you’re a child you need to back away from the Internet, if you’re a grown up you should be completely ashamed of yourself.
Learn Yourself some Teddy Riley, and to keep this Kpop related, here’s a video of pre-debut TOP covering Blackstreet’s No Diggity.